Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Re: Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Any

i'm a european going to college in the us and being back at home for vacations right now :D so YES, i am a soccer fan, duuh. but i only watch the best matches, and World (and European) Cup ;) and CR is AMAZING.

about Hank, i would like if he came back as a main suspect, and Grissom, Sara and let's say Cath would be on this case (to observe our geeks). and Grissom would be glancing suspiciously at Hank, Sara feeling flattered at Grissom's concern and poor Hank having no clue what the heck is going on :D

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I remember Burned Toast, Quoth the Raven and I started doing an RP similar to that, only with her airplane lover and Grissom equally jealous.

I think it probably would work best if Hank was somehow included in a work-related storyline, but even him returning as a chief paramedic would work as well. I don't mean I want him back on the show 24-7 again, but rather one or two episodes, depending on what the story entails.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

And I prefer "Gunshy" "Long Gone" and "Hard Promises" and "The Beast"--- over the other two mentioned-to each his own- ;) and I'm trying my little avie without the "beard"-to see if I can get used to it---I think he'll grow it back beofre filming starts- we'll see- and I sure hope they start out with the first eppy, following up on the finale- GRS-- and of course Brass healed ;)only about six weeks left- and then whoop-de-doo :lol:

[​IMG]from "Crate and Burial"

And welcome saragris happy your here-have fun- ;)

4. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

^He's so happy to have his Sara there, isn't he...(The second episode after Sara appears, I believe).

The arm, the possessiveness. The cops are totally checking them out, BTW, e.g.:

Cop1: Look at the new brunette. She's hot.
    Cop2: Careful, man...I heard the bugman has a thing for her...

:D

5. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

I've been off drinking all day (and cleaning, as Sarah will be glad to know), and I still don't have much to say, but I went with the 4th option in the poll.. I don't even remember what it was..

My overall opinion of the ABRTI scenes (aside from the one with Sofia v. Sara) was that they were just working, no romantic stuff whatsoever, but their closeness just seeped through. Like when he had her throw the gun on the roof. I loved how he just assumed/knew Sara could throw and she stepped right up.. so fabulous.

Anyway. I'm gonna go drink more.

6. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Drink what, Ziggy? Melted GeekCheese? Some sort of alcoholic beverage? WHIPPED CREAM THAT HASN'T BEEN WHIPPED YET?! YOU LUSH!
    Cop 1: Hey, isn't that Sara's ex?
    Cop 2: Yep.
    Cop 1: What's he doing here?
    Cop 2: Well, I'm guessing he's going to ask for Sara back.
    Cop 1: In which case, he's here to pick up a one-way ticket straight to Desert Palms Hospital.
    Cop 2: Why?
    <later>
    Hank: Sara?
    Sara: WTF are you doing here? -.-
    Hank: I'm sorry, Sara, I really am. I brought chocolate...
    Sara: You might want to turn around.
    Hank: Huh?
    Grissom: <unleashes his secret spider army>
    Sara: Thanks.
    Grissom: Welcome. Dinner?
    Sara: Certainly.
    Cop 1: That's why.

<dancing> Grissom... And Sara... are... together... woohoo! <confetti> Hey, somebody get some cake! I WANT KAKE!!!! >.<

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

grissly your avie- FANTASTIC- :p I love it- really cool- CANNON- way to go- :p and ziggy have a drink for me :lol: I did have two Margaritas at a hugh wedding on Sat. night- very yummy- that's my limit two- after that it burns my tummy- and that's a drag- :mad: club soda- after that :(-- :lol:

Here's a screen saver I have and finally got it uploaded so I can post it- ;)

[​IMG]

8. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Oooh, pretty screensaver!

9. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

Thanks, desertwind, but I snagged it from the talented Fishtank-36 on Live Journal. ;)

Love your wallpaper, BTW. Sara looks so beautiful there. :)

10. Chuckita

Chuckita Victim

With regards to Hank coming back, I'd love to see Mossley's Scorned updated and filmed. Just to see how much trouble Hank could cause
    whilst very much dead. The finger of suspision would be pointing at both Griss and Sara this time.
    I miss Mossley work, I'm sorry to hear that she's ill.

11. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

aww that's a cute screensaver desertwind, I'd save it and put it on my desktop, but my Dad would kill me. :D

Rashomama is on tonight :) yay!

Okay, so I scrolled down and saw the spoiler box and was reminded of how hard its gunna be to stay un-spoiled through S7. Although, I'm going to freak out 20x more than usual :D which may lead to heart attack, but that's okay, at least I've got my CSI.

I remember when 'Way to Go' aired, I freaked out even though I knew that something like that would happen. Hmm... I wonder what I'll do when something INTERESTING happens and I don't even have the slightest clue that it might happen.

Well, season 7 should be fun.

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

thanks Chukita for that link. i enjoy this story a lot, and it doesn't happen very often (i'm VERY ... exacting :lol: ).

desertwind i love the wallpaper, it's awesome. already saved it in my CSI folder :D

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Thanks for the pics, Desertwind.

lol. Yeah, there was a lot of good body language in that episode, including when he goes to hold her face when they bring the coffin up.

Now you get a cookie. See? I swear I left a bigger mess than I cleaned up.

I think what I liked even more than that was that he was giving her such mundane tasks to do. "Hmm, the person in charge gave me a real CSI job" "I want you with me to hold my ladder and throw a gun on the roof".

And really, that's what that scene came down to to me. Why does he need one of his top CSIs to hold a ladder for him? Because he wanted to be near her.

I laughed out loud at Grissom unleashing his spider army. That was quality stuff, my friend.

Thanks for the heads-up, Chuckita

That wasn't an episode spoiler, it was a fic spoiler. Episode spoilers are tragically not out yet.

Well, and we got to a point where every page was covered in spoilers, so you knew we were either very happy or very worried.

14. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

Well, bringing Hank back is one option, but i really see Lady Heather coming back for an epi,
    (there are many fans wanting to see her again), so that would shake things a bit for our two geeks :rolleyes:.

Or, maybe... LH hears about GSR and comes back to give Sara private lessons :eek: (and don't ask me what the lessons will be about... :devil:) :lol:

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

yeah, I think they said they'd be bringing her back again.

At the very, very least I want to see her and Sara interact finally. Even if it has nothing to do with Grissom (which will be next to impossible).

As for Hank, again, it's VERY unlikely that he'll return, but I'd like to see it.

I also believe that it's a little bit like why none of us minded that much that Sara got flirted with in Roshomama, because to some degree we want to see some equality on Sara's side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.