What do you want to see?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I would love to see more of Hammerbeck. He was such a fabulous addition to the recurring cast, and no one can give Stella and Hawkes pause like he does with his off-beat and slightly risque comments.

I never thought I would ever ever say this, but I think we've seen plenty of Danny's background! :eek: Some more of the other characters' backgrounds would round it out very nicely. Mac in particular.

2. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

more Flack and Danny Cases
    more Flack and Lindsay Cases
    more Background on Hawkes, Flack, and Lindsay
    more M&M... for sure.. :devil:

3. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Springmoon said
    I totally agree with you on that. It sort of put me off Danny in S1 because it seemed like every episode we were finding out yet more of his history.
    We need to find out what makes the rest of the characters tick (especially Flack of course <g>)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

ou .... this is easy for me! :)

:) More Flack. Please! :)

Here is s1 going on and now I've read from here that something awful will happen end of s2. I hope that Don will recover perfectly!

I'd also like to see more visiting to other headquarters of C.S.I.

5. diamondgirl

diamondgirl Lab Technician

1. Hawkes back in the morgue
    2.Stella getting into a punch-up with Jane
    3.a lab explosion , and Jane getting blown up with it, (after Stella beats the crap out of her).
    4. as i may have mentioned prior, more Mac/Stella action
    5. More info about Stella and whether she had a child years ago, or somethin like that

6. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Dead on Arrival

I want to see....
    -More D/L
    -Flack getting better
    -character backgrounds
    -more funny comments from Sid
    -A crossover with LV
    -More moments when all the main characters are together, hanging out

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I want more about Flack and his dad too. I thought we were actually going to see a little of Flack's family in the finale.

I also agree with dropping the second case at times. I thought a couple of the B cases had good potential, but there wasn't enough time to devote attention to it.

I prefer Lindsay over Aiden, but that doesn't say a whole lot. I don't really care for Maka either. I think CBS feels there needs to be another female on the show, but I'd be more than happy with Stella being the only female. Melina's a good enough actress to be the female presence on the show.

I agree with whoever said Gary needs to write more scripts. I didn't really realize how versatile of a guy he was.

Was Hawkes even in Season 2?

A little less of Danny the Drama Queen.

Show a little male skin--and I don't mean like the fat guy when Flack knocked on the guy's door (I think it was the episode with the poker game gone bad). It can be Mac or someone waking up in bed and answering the phone and his shirt happens to be off, but sneak some skin in there :)

8. Jaer

Jaer Police Officer

Oh, man, I totally forgot about the fat guy. Guess you better be careful what you wish for, hmmm? I want to see more of a naked, less blown up by a bomb and looks like a corpse Flack. A stirred, not shaken, Flack. :devil:

9. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

We need to thank the fat man though, because he gave us that absolutely priceless Flack moment. You should embrace the fat man, Jaer!

10. tiqlado

tiqlado Police Officer

Not if he doesn't bathe and dress up first! :lol:

11. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

...and looks less like he's a man wearing a nappy? Point taken :D I'd love to see Flack take him on again though. Any excuse for Flack to be scathing, really. I'm so easily pleased :D