Who do you think SARA should be with??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Sidle_my_Idol, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

EXACTLY...

w/Nick she has more of a safe environment which would allow her to heal... you know emotional support (i must admit has been bleak this season, damn the split)... but still it's not toxic to her emotional well being... even Oprah says: "surround yourself w/people who make you feel good" IMO thats Nick... how can he not make you feel good?

w/Gris... it's almost like replacement therapy w/him... trying to fix her past w/o moving on from it... not healthy... it's not the age thing, coz i think older guys are HAWT, but it just doesnt sit right w/HIS stunted emotions AND HER traumatic emotional state, does not bode well for a HEALTHY LOVING relationship... it's not to say that they couldnt help each other... but.... well it takes it's toll... kinda like this spiel... so i'll stop now...

2. kurtgobang

kurtgobang Prime Suspect

Cathrine. Sara should be with cathrine. or maybe i should put that in one of the slash polls lol.

3. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

[quote
    Grissom never looks at anyone the way he looks at Sara. They really don't need words.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, those looks... thats all we shippers really need at the end of the day to keep us going. I tell ya, if I could ever get someone to look at me the way Gris looks at Sara and vice versa... phew...

Yep, lots and lots of those looks for season 6, please PTB!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Plain and simple . . . not a question in my mind :
    For Sara : Grissom . :D

5. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

Well a look won´t keep you warm at night or hold you when you´re sad. And not a thought in the world can measure up to a simple dinner invitation. Unless Grissom ACTS on his feelings they are worth nothing in reality and does nothing for Sara.

My vote goes to Greg.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Nicely said Fox,

haven't been here for a while now, but I've been open to a lot of the suggestions, and I still say Greg. Granted they have a long way to go, but as Greg said, he's a good listener, and I feel that with time, he will be the support Sara needs to fall back onto.

7. Sidle_my_Idol

Sidle_my_Idol CSI Level Two

You cannot say that Grissom has done nothing for Sara. Grissom has always been there when Sara was in need. Have you ever seen anybody else? Greg? Nick? Warrick? no none of them.
    They're not even there as friends. One of the best example would be in ND. As emotionally available as Grissom tends to be, he atleast went to Sara's apartment to understand whats wrong with her...he hold on to her hand, which was a support. Support is not always about making physical contact.
    Who else was THERE????(sorry but i get mad thinking about it)..well nice of Greg, that he thought to support Sara...but man how much does he cares about Sara to be shut down by Cath so easily, and let go of it. And Nick and Warrick? they didn't even care to know what is upsetting Sara and if she needs friends that moment.

Well ppl would say that Grissom went there in professional manner, but he could have talked to her on phone. For busy workaholic like Grissom, being with someone for the whole day, listening to her carefully, and at least try giving some emotional support means a lot. A looot.

And our Sara is not a fool...she's a strong woman with high intellect. and if she loves Grissom, then that guy must have sth worth her attention.

And as I see it, Sara is not in hurry for any kind of relationship. She has feelings for Grissom, and she's fine if he cannot or doesn't want to return it. She understands Grissom's dilemma (after hearing him in Butterflied)...and knows what his work and his lifetime effort means to him...same thing that means to her...as equal workaholic as she is. Like Grissom, Sara's top priority is work as well.
    She doesn't judge him instead understands him.
    If Sara thinks waiting for him all these years is worth it..even though she may not know if he's ever act on it...then I'm not wiser than Sara to say she's wrong or stupid. I'm with her in whatever she does.

8. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

Look I love Greg *check my username if you don't believe me* and Nick *hottest Texan I've ever seen*, and Warrick *the ONLY man I know who can pull off an afro*, but as much as others want Sara to get together with someone, you can't just deny and pretend to ignore whats between Sara and Grissom. There is just too much evidence to suggest that they don't have feelings for each other. I could see Sara giving Greg a chance, but I don't see it working. Greg, although he has seemed to grow up, doesn't seem like he could handle all of Sara's baggage. For Warrick, I think I see them as being really good friends. Besides there seems to be some chemistry between him and Catherine. As for Nick, at the beginning of the show I could really see them together. Hes her age, they laugh together and enjoy each others company. All I'm saying is I think that TPTB make it seem like there are feelings for everyone all round, just to confuse us. They are sick bastards like that. Thank you and good night. *faint*

9. Sara_Sidle_Lover

Sara_Sidle_Lover Hit and Run

Who should Sara be with?

Well I'd love to have for myself.. They could write me in as a 21 Year old Lab Tech and "CradleSnatching-Sara" could take me as her toyboy! And when we hope no-one's looking we could get down to some "luvin' in the lab" ;) ;) :D

Seriously, I'd like to see her with Greg! I just get so exasperated with "Introvert Grissom" I can sympathise with the guy for being bad with women and awkward with people in general because I'm so damm shy myself!(in fact that's why he is one of my idols and role models!) But if I had someone as gorgeous and loveable as Sara hitting on me as regularly as he does,I wouldn't be so ...er?....passive!

Greg would show her the love she deserves it's pretty obvious that he is attracted to her for more than just her looks, he obviously genuinely has feelings for her!

I'd be happy with anyone who could make Sara happy and feel loved, she really needs it! Out of everone on the show right now though, I think Greg is "Top Candidate" for the job!

10. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

I know there are feelings bw Sara and Grissom- that I´ve stated many times in here already.

But as long as Grissom doesn´t act on them nothing will come of this unrelationship. That´s just the way it is.
    Feelings, as expressed only in thoughts, looks or even occasional words, are not enough to make a relationship.

11. Sidle_my_Idol

Sidle_my_Idol CSI Level Two

Awhhh it hurts, but I do agree. Unless Grissom does sth, GSR ship is not gonna make it. At one moment, I see Grissom falling for Sara head over hills(from his expression again), and other moment he's different. I'm getting sick and tired for the inconsistencies the writers have not yet fixed. That's the problem when you have too many writers.
    But, I donno why, I don't see Sara with Greg...and besides that guy needs some serious haircutting.

12. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

Its one thing to diss GSR, but QUITE ANOTHER to diss Greg's hair! His hair is like his mojo!

13. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

Actually I have to agree he needs to cut it a wee bit (sorry greglover) :D Maybe go brown or darkbrown- I think it would suit his new job and his more mature and somber personality.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

This is one statement I cannot agree with. I've tried to see it in different ways with little sucess, but in ND, I have to doubt that he went there just to find out what was wrong and give support. Ecklie wanted her fired, he went to get some answers. He's her supervisor; It's the same deal as when Warrick was supposed to be fired, he sat down and talked with him. Just in this case, everything came loose. What else could he have done? If he did nothing, and just walked out, it would have been far beyond rude.

You also state that no one else has been there for her, and there could be several reasons for this, ranging from them not knowing what had happened (Suspension in ND, attack in Commited for examples), possibly not knowing where Sara lives (Grissom knows where she lives seeing that he gave her a ride home after her DUI)

Also, just because the writers don't express/show it happen, doesn't mean that it doesn't. Try reading between the lines.

Grissom has been there for Sara, in one way or another, but so have the others. Greg talked to her about her supension in the following episode, a simple gesture showing that he was concerned.

I'm not saying Grissom hasn't been there for her, but I think it's read into way too much. Grissom is her supervisor, whenever something goes wrong, he is the first one they contact, and then it becomes his concern. It's unfair to say that it is because of his love and concern, because he would be there for the others. Example in WW, when he saw catherine with the cut on her face, he wanted to know what had happened. He was there for Warrick in the first season more than once, he was behind catherine in pwf, he was there for nick in GD, and so on.

15. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

Very well put, Emmithar! I couldn't have said it better myself :)

Again, Grissom could have feelings for Sara until doomsday, but if he never acts on them, what does Sara do? Wait for him forever?

And Greg's hair works for me!! You know, some day he is going to walk in with his shaved and we will go :eek:!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.