#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

Nickandsarafan2 i love ur sig banner! do u mind if i nick it? :p

2. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

Britain's that THAT bad anymore :lol:!

I think we need a topic. Instead of relating snickers to other relationships, because it does seem to be getting kindof stale and my opinion was totally ignored earlier, I think we should move on.

If Nick and Sara never became CSIs, do you think they'd still of met one another (and got possibly closer), like fate & destiny, or do you think that CSI was solely to thank?

3. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

I think CSI was solely to thank. :)

Poll time (cause I've been suffering from snickers withdrawal :p ).

4. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

Yes it was Grissom who got Sara a job in LV so CSI, or the lab, was what brought Nick and Sara together. Otherwise they would have lived in different cities.
    BTW I just LOVE their first scene together (you´re doing audio? ...etc). So much chemistry right off the bat.

Oh good poll! I would have to say Bloodlines. I mean they practically had full body contact. It was difficult for them to part you could tell :lol:

But I also like the end scene of (...gaah can´t remember the ep) where Nick puts his arm around Sara (Sara´s in the chair next to him) in the interrogation room.

5. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

That was 'Cats from the Cradle'. I didn't include it cause technically he didn't touch her. Gah should I have included it? lol. Anyways, I chose Bloodlines because as you said, full body contact. And you don't see Sara reaching out like that to anybody else. My second vote goes to Nick strapping her helmet. It was tender and very sweet on Nick's part.

6. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Yeah, I love that scene from Bloodlines also. Especially, her leaning into him in the end. That was so flirty of her. :D And even the conversation was work-related in a way, i still found a lot of intimate gestures in their words and motions.

Nick securing Sara's helmet in Last laugh is a close second, though. :D He was the flirty one there. :D

7. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

i said blood lines and my favorite seen where he's making sure her helmet is on (awwww) he was trying to show of his streangth when she couldn't get it ;)

8. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

see I'm half and half on it Part of me thinks that it would be Fate/Destiny that somehow thier paths would cross and they'd hook up (that only stems from me being a hopeless romantic and believing things like that)
    but a part of me thinks that Yes its solely CSI that brought them together (because believe You Me eventually we'll get our ship)

9. jnick_0712

jnick_0712 Prime Suspect

I voted for bloodlines cos I think that scene was the cutest and most Snicker-ish!

Oh, this thread CANNOT be on the 2nd page! :eek:

10. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

it was *yeet gads* im gonna faint

11. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hello all :D

first yes YoBlngnSnckrsfan you may snag my Banner :D it was made in the request area by GSRgeeklover tes she's a GSR fan, but she does lovely work.

second, I think that CSI was the reason they had to meet, because she would have stayed in San Francisco, and he would have never known of her, so it was fate that they met :D

and thirdly I had to vote for Sara grabbing his shoulder in 'Evaluation Day' because she was really happy the whole episode, she touched his shoulders in the Beging, she poked his back in the scene before, then she squeezed his shoulder before she left him, after standing extra close mind you :D
    also, I had no idea that Sara touched Nick in 'Suckers' what scene was it!!?? because I must re watch that one :D

also my new banner is only one for the summer, so all who loved my first, it will be back soon :D

oh and 'Bully For You' was on today, a really cute Snickers episode, and a good Nicky episode :D

12. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

see but SL thats where I disagree If it truly was fate whose to say that thier paths wouldnt cross somehow Like say for instance he works a case in San Fran and they meet or she comes to Vegas with some friends and she meets Nick in a grocery store I think it wasnt so much CSI that brought them together but it was LOVE and Love always finds away (corny I know but thats how I feel)

13. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

good point SSS i believe in fate, that's how my parents got together :D

I think I ment that but wound up typing the wrong thing, only becouse I couldn't find the words, so what i siad before made no since :rolleyes:

so yeah they could have met at a different time, but remember every thing happens for a reason, so when the new girl in the 'Pilot' episode was killed off, Sara had to come, and who knows what would have happened if that didn't happen... makes you think :)

14. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

I voted for the last option. It was so sweet of her to grasp his arm whilst walking.

One more scene I love is on the first part of Rashomama. I mean, Nick could've sat beside Greg but instead, he sat beside Sara.

15. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

thats true I agree on that aspect but I also think that had none of that happened they still would have gotten together somehow
    Just like with whats going on now being as "Fate" is what brought Nick and Sara together I truly believe GSR wont last and that in the end we'll prevail (all that Snicker forshadowing for nothing I just dont buy it)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.