Speed/Rory #7: 'Speed Is The Name Of The Game'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Mar 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

*runs in thread* Hey, Y'all! I just saw Rory on tv! I don't know how many of y'all have Encore, but they have a show they air each week called Cinenews, and this week they had a feature on 'A Scanner Darkly', now I only saw Rory briefly, and I can't tell you what he said, b/c I was fangirl squealing, and I missed the beginning of the clip, but I can tell you he was wearing a black dress shirt, and he looked great! It's going to re air again on the west coast feed at 4:50 am my time, so I'll recored it then, and I can give y'all a better idea of what he said tomorrow. :D

2. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

*squee* A Scanner Darkly is going to air in Australia!!!...hopefully
    I found a site that said it is to be released in 2006, but still no official release date...
    I also heard that it will air at the Melbourne International Film Festival as part of the official lineup...too bad I don't live down there *sigh* I really really hope that it will come out in my city *crosses fingers*

3. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

rory cochrane and keanu reeves in one pic... what can I ask more! hehe

4. loves_csi

loves_csi CSI Level One

Thumpy I have Encore. You are talking about the movie channels of Encore right? If so, darn I missed it. :(

5. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Dang it I never have the good channels! Ugh!

But oh man the other day I was flipping through the channels and I came across sci fi and I saw this animated thinger and I was like "Well i'm not wathching that." and i changed the channel and just as I changed it I heared "A scan." and I was like "NO NO NO NO and I changed the channel and I missed the A Scanner Darkly trailer. Oh I was so mad.

6. ThumpyG42

Yup...those are exactly the channels I'm talking about. ;) Try checking the listings, I'm sure they'll show it again. I checked my tape and I did get it recorded, but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

7. loves_csi

loves_csi CSI Level One

Thanks Thumpy I just found it listed for tomorrow morning at 7:20. My VCR is all set up. :D

8. ThumpyG42

You're welcome. :D I checked my tape, and there should be a bit about 'Superman Returns' fist, then something about 'The Devil Wears Prada', and then it should go into the 'A Scanner Darkly' clip. There's two brief Rory segemnts and they show lots of Freck movie clips too. Most of the interview parts are Keanu and Richard Linklatter.

9. kimberiea

kimberiea Lab Technician

New pic.

[​IMG]

10. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

No NO No bad picture....well good picture because its a new Rory pic. But I am sooo jealous of her! *sighs*

11. toni_j

toni_j Hit and Run

Ok, I finally got to see Empire Records, & I have to say that Rory's character is....SU-PERB!!! I think his character totally made the movie entertaining & worth watching. Rene did a good job too & so did the shoplifter kid. Lucas was so adorable & the 2nd time around, I just fast forward to his scenes. The one scene where he tries to talk the shoplifter kid to try other music & the kid says, "how bout bite me" almost made me fall off the couch!!!

He was so nonchalant about losing the money as it re-circulates Atlanta City. Was wondering when Joe was finally going to beat him up a little!

And then, the Dancing Lucas scene! Now I'm totally with it!! Was he emulating Mick Jagger??? He was so cute swinging those hips & holding the mike with 2 hands. I even thought he looked great with his goggles! Damn the man!!! LOL!

12. toni_j

toni_j Hit and Run

*gasp*! Kimberiea, that picture you posted above, is that a ring on that chic's finger??? (eyes starting to well up with tears)

Nevermind. I'll just pretend I didn't see that. Could be anything.

13. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I saw Speed! Okay, I mean, I saw Rory, on tv. But still... it's him. It was just a clip of an interview, probably the same one you were talking about, because he was wearing a black shirt, but it was on CTV. I was so excited, because it was unexpected. I think I squealed. I never squeal. Oh well, at least there were no witnesses.

14. ThumpyG42

toni_j...please don't double post as this can be considered spamming. If you need to add something to a previous post, you may do so by using the 'edit' function for up to 24 hours after making a reply.

To answer your question, yes that is a wedding ring on her finger. That's Mary McCormack, Rory's co-star in 'Right At Your Door', and she's married to someone else...not Rory. ;)

eta:...I'm glad you were able to see 'Empire Records'. :D

Happy Birthday, kimberiea!! :D

15. kimberiea

kimberiea Lab Technician

Haha :D :D
    Someone misunderstood him to get married. :lol:

Thank you ThumpyG42.
    Oh...I hate birthday,this indicates me again old 1 years old.

Rory again.

[​IMG]

Photos album -->Here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.