CSI Dreams

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by toomuchovertime, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

I was curious and had to ask. Anyone ever had a CSI dream?
    I had one a couple nights ago. I was Sara and was processing a scene. Suddenly, I saw these big netal spiders. I smashed a few, but then I came to my senses and called Grissom, who came to my side and bent down to examine them. After a couple minutes, he told me he'd never seen anything like them and pulled me out to be on the safe side.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I think I did once but unfortunately it was NY, not LV. I can't remember if I had a CSI LV one yet or not. But there are a few of the guys who can show up any time they want <G>

3. melbel

melbel Pathologist

not csi characters but about the cast

4. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

i have had ALOT of csi dreams, the good ones get turened into a fanfic but i dont know why but if i concentrate on something all day like a fanfic idea i dream about it and it all turns out good

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

*Fade to dream sequence*
    Minister: Do you, Dynamo1, take this woman, Lady Heather...

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

:lol: Dynamo, that had to be a heck of a dream :lol: i think i had some CSI dreams, but i don't remeber what they actually were about :(

7. toomuchovertime

Whew, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

8. Zan1781

Zan1781 Coroner

I dreamt that I was having coffee with Nick and Sara a few months ago... this was when I was under for my surgery. Dumb nurses woke me up before I could get too far into my dream, though!

9. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

One time I had sex with Nick. And my parents walked in. I woke up mildly disturbed. Eep.

Another time, I apparently joined the mob and I was all "I'VE GOTTA GET OUT OF THIS" and I ran. Grissom stopped me and asked what was wrong and I said, very melodramatically, "I can't tell you, they'll kill you. Or me!*sobs*"

I wake up too early in my CSI dreams.

10. toomuchovertime

11. bambam950

bambam950 Coroner

i had a dream were i was on the lv team and i slept with greg and went out with him but then cheated on him with greg and then went out with warrick and then finally got back together with greg and married him

12. jlinn

jlinn Hit and Run

i had a dream i was a crime lab tech, in the field processing a crime alongside the lv team, to my dismay i did not get veryfar into the dream before waking

13. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I'm like that to although alot of My Dreams turn into Snicker RPs not fanfics (i'm not so good at the fanfic writing)

14. CSImaniac22

CSImaniac22 Witness

I wish I had CSI dreams but you know what I never do.....or I do and then forget about them it really annoys me!

15. Barbarella

Barbarella Lab Technician

I've written whole episodes in my sleep...I've posted some of my fictitous scenes here and there on various threads. And then there was that recurring WP dream from a few years back that can't be discussed here. Suffice it to say that it involved a can of whipped cream and a grand piano. :D :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.