The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

yeah i think we decided on that lol, love land, haha, the tunnel of love... sigh. can u imagine what they would get up to lol.

would have been interesting if nick n greg had the case of the girl drowned by her mum in the love tunnel that cath n sara got. coz we know nick gets funni with cases with kids, and greg most likely too, and in the tunnel of love, might get the boys thinking.

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

they can go through the tunnel and nick can point out "thats where a mother killed he daughter right there" totaly spoile the mood

3. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

urm, i was thinking something more along the lines of getting them thinking about love lol. or greg trying to lighten the mood by talking about his tunnel of love experiences or fantasies and nick says this isnt the time, greg appologises and at the end of shift, nick asks greg out to a theme park and he's like ok and then they go to the tunnel of love and nick says, now is the time :p

4. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

"nick, whenever i went through here i thought of you" :lol:

5. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

Yep, theme park sounds great! We don't need a name though, we're always 'The Fort'

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

i cant wait for the new thread!! till then what do we talk about

7. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Oh yeah girl, "The Fort of Love" gotta love it. Sillie, Loved the new iconage girl. Snagged several. Great job, now crawling back to bed.

Kelly

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am in the process of writing a fic about the boys and the tunnel of love. Had that idea for months now. I'm hoping it will be done by the time we move into the new thread, or shorty there after. :)

9. Dixie

Dixie Rookie

Hey, any fellow Canucks here? Well, it's our day, celebrate!! (With The Love of course.)
    That was a cute picture that was posted (on the other page), and Sillie, great icons.

Well... today's Canada Day, and the 4th is coming up for the American day of celebration, so I've been thinking... what do the boys have planned? Discuss that if you wish. :)

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I'm sure Nick would love a nice BBQ outside on the grill.With Steak and chicken, corn on the cob. They would invite the entire team over to celebrate with them. Set off fireworks after dinner, have some drinks. Then after everyone leaves they'd make love on a lounge chair under the stars.

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

nick can make a special something for greg and then greg would do something special for nick ;) and yay it's canada day!!!!! im a canadian

12. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Oh, I see definite fireworks ahead for Nick and Greg. I too see Nicky out at the grill, with the gang all around, beer in hand, no smoke bombs though, Greg wouldn't like those. I'm sure LV would have a big fireworks show that the whole town could see. So, I see Lindsey having sparklers, and Greg explaining how they work to her, and what can I say, Cath and Warrick snuggling up together, all laying on blankets in Nick and Greg's back yard waiting for the big ones to go off after cheeseburgers and corn on the cob, potato salad, and hot dogs. What can I say, I'm old fashioned.

Kelly

13. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

This was about to fall off the first page!

Kelly, I love your idea about an old fashioned BBQ to celebrate. I can see that.

14. lovegeorge

lovegeorge Victim

Hey have any of you guys ever written to George Eads, cause i have, like three or four times and he hasn't written back. D'you think im bad at taking hints, or he just doesn't read fan mail? Has n e 1 got fan mail from him? :confused:

15. Sillie

Sillie Pathologist

Thanks guys. :3

Arg, I have this urge to write/ draw the guys, but I can't think of anything. *pouts*

(ahaha... and now I even have gotten a 'flame' on my icons... Really now. XD)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.