Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Yep Cindy is so code for Aiden. Cindy Anderson lol

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Cindy Anderson, :lol:ROFL :lol: God that was funny...now I wanna see hush again! AWw hush...paradise for DnA shippers, not? :D

3. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

I'm getting the impression I missed something.

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

:lol: You guys!
    Paradise, nice place to be.

5. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

That's the mother of all DnA episodes!

Back to Cindy, another idea came into me -- I've been thinking about this idea for a long time (since I saw that episode) -- maybe explore what 'Cindy' wanted to say (when she called Danny) and what conversation they'll have once Danny 'calls her back'....

OMG! I'm on overload! I need a 42-hour day!!!!

6. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

Remember that conversation Danny had with Lindsay about phone sex, and she asked him whether he liked him or not, and what the attraction to it was? Hmm?

Well, Danny does like phone sex, obv. (I mean, honestly, who doesn't?) And that's why 'Cindy' was calling him -- a little dessert before dinner, if you get my meaning.

7. CathStokes

:devil: I love your thinking, screamingpoet "Cindy" and Danny had a little :devil:

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Oh you... :rolleyes: Showtime, in the episode hush, Aiden and Danny go "undercover" (it wasn't planned) as mr. and mrs. Anderson, and Cindy called Danny once on his cell phone. We're sure it was Aiden though. :D

*wishes she could give chaostheory a 42-hour day*

9. chaostheory08

Thank you, Dutchie. I really wish for one so I can devote more time on writing DnA and Smackers and Snickers. Hmph. :)

I'll be building on the 'Cindy' = Aiden storyline I proposed and of course, I'm open to all ideas, innocent or otherwise lol.

^I love that episode.... Aiden looked shocked when he put his arm around her.

10. CathStokes

You know I wish you had more time for writing on the first two. :D ..its all good :p

Aiden knew it was coming though :devil: What, Imz the only one that can do that? :p

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I think she more than knew it was coming. If you look close before he puts his arm around her she reaches out and tugs on his arm. I think she was telling him she was nervous and wanted some comfort, that or Carmine missed his que [distracted by all the toys perhaps ;)] and Vanessa was giving him a (hey you forget something?) nudge.

Proof...

[​IMG]

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

haha, Carmine missed his que, haha. God I love that.

Vanessa: *whispering* yo carmine, you forgetting something or what?!
    Carmine: *quickly* Damn, sorry.

13. CathStokes

:lol: Cute.

I love that picture though, they look so cute together... I need some DnA pics to make icons with, Got any?

14. chaostheory08

I want outtake pics! Lol.... They should have a blooper reel, showing all of them messing up the big words

*remembers Flack in the 'crapcicle' case* Lol....

15. soph

soph CSI Level One

Just dropping by again. You guys have been real busy since I was last around. I've been avoiding the net a lot lately, and not coming on here when I am actually on cause I'm sick of getting spoiled for everything before I get to see it. But I came looking for some new wallpapers, and I got distracted by this thread of course. The temptation was too great.

I just finished the first chapter of a new fic. It's not DnA, cause I want it to be more of a case story, but there is a strong friendship between them in it, well at least there will be when I get a little bit further into it.

I need the second half of the first season DVDs! They were meant to be out two weeks ago, but nowhere got them in so I had to order, which means more waiting.