Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by cfar, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dingbat

Dingbat CSI Level One

Give or take, eh! :lol:

2. Sammie

Sammie Rookie

hahaha give or take aye.

97 days!

3. vexus

vexus Pathologist

**CSI files has information about the first episoe of the 3rd season. **

By Carolina
    June 30, 2006 - 8:27 PM
    See Also: 'People With Money' Episode Guide

In the third season premiere of CSI: New York, entitled "People With Money," the show will take a plunge over the Brooklyn Bridge.

According to CSI Files sources, Mac, Stella, and Lindsay investigate the death of Sam McFarland, whose body is found at the Brooklyn Bridge. An earring at the scene leads Mac and Stella to Carla Daniels, an adventurous girl in her 20s who was at the scene of the crime, but not exactly to murder Sam. Carla and her boyfriend have an affinity for bungee sex – which is exactly what it sounds like. Carla was arrested for burglary when she was 16, and Mac and Stella wonder if she was trying to rob again.

But Carla debunks their theory. As she and her boyfriend were getting ready to leave, she witnessed Sam climbing over the railing, bloody and calling for help. Carla maintains she was the one who called the police, she and her boyfriend picked up their things and left. She swears again she didn't hurt or steal from Sam: she was only there to have sex with her boyfriend as they both plunged into the East River at 100 miles an hour.

Further evidence leads the CSIs to the Lollipop Club, a high end strip club where Sam apparently spent a lot of his time. Mac and Stella talk to Dori Robbins, a pregnant stripper who makes a lot of money showing off her belly. Dori last saw Sam the night before, when he'd asked her to marry him. Dori is shocked to hear Sam is dead, and admits she was at the Brooklyn Bridge – that's where Sam proposed. Dori also informs them that three months before, Sam was trying to pay her money to stay out of his life. Stella wonders if that made Dori angry and Dori admits it did, but not angry enough to kill him, after all – why would she kill the father of her baby? Dori's argument is compelling, but the CSIs have learned to trust no one.

Meanwhile, Danny and Hakes investigate a murder at the penthouse of the Mandarin Oriental. Beverly May was 24 years old and the heiress of a fortune. She was found by her best friend Margo Deming, who tried to revive Beverly, but it was clear Beverly was already gone. Like most people with money, however, Beverly had a dark side that ultimately may have lead to the end of her short life.

"People With Money" will also see the introduction of a new detective. Jennifer Angell is described as, "young, bright, sees everything." The detective also has tattooed roses around her wrist, but despite her appearances she's all business. Jennifer has been training as a detective and in the episode will finally go solo. She'll be working with Danny and Hawkes.

Please note that the above plot details have not been confirmed by CBS, Alliance Atlantis or Bruckheimer Films, and until such time you should treat this information as you would any other rumour. The above information comes from early script drafts and the details of the episodes are liable to change before the episodes are shown.

"People With Money" is expected to air this September.

4. Dingbat

Dingbat CSI Level One

Finally some spoilers!!!! :D

New girl? Hmmm...hopefully she's only on one or two eps. I miss Flack :(

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Same.. I really want Flack to be back on his feet!

6. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I wonder if the new girl will be a fill-in kinda like det. Kelly Maka. Maybe you see her in 1 or 2 episodes.

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Please tell me that Flack's gonna be back!!!! Maybe we'll get lucky and he's working with Mac. Unless they are picking up close to where CoTP left off.

They've always had more than one detective and maybe Kelly Hu isn't coming back as Det Maka anymore. Still, I would have liked to seen Flack working with Danny and Hawkes. **pouts**

ETA: Well, I feel a little better. I just looked at the episode guide and see that the new detective is a guest star. I'd like to see her hit it off with Danny so then Lindsay would leave him alone. **ducks under desk from wrath of all D/L shippers** :)

8. tiqlado

tiqlado Police Officer

I hope they're just holding off info on Flack, cause we want him back! Badly! :(

9. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

New detective named Jennifer?

Thank you writers! I love you too!

I'm actually pumped about her. Should I not be? :lol: And I'm sure Flack is going to be back. No fear.

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm curious about this new detective. Don't get me wrong, she might be an awesome character and I might love her once the season starts, but when the writers give her a name like "Jennifer Angell," it doesn't exactly give me high hopes. :rolleyes: The tattoo could be promising, though--here's hoping that she's a tough chick and doesn't just come in to create a tense love triangle between Danny and Lindsay (who are probably already engaged and expecting triplets). *gag*

Anyway, if she's listed as a guest star, then it's possible that she's just filling in for Flack, but I'm hoping that Flack won't be MIA for the first few episodes. Knowing the writers, they'll probably have him 'at home' and sort-of-mention him a few times before he shows back up to work...just in time to start a torrid affair with the new chick. :rolleyes: Please, no!!

Anyway, I'm going to try to be optimistic about this new girl. The episode itself sounds okay, especially since we're going to see Danny and Hawkes working together again (I love their dynamic), and I really want season 3 to overcome the issues that season 2 had. So I'm crossing my fingers that I'll love this Jennifer person and won't want Lindsay to body-slam her over the side of a fire-escape. ;)

By the way, am I the only one who thought of that chick from NCIS when I read the description for the new detective? D'you know which girl I'm talking about?

11. tiqlado

tiqlado Police Officer

^ Girl body-slamming... that's what I'm talking about! :devil: :rolleyes:

12. Bunny

Bunny Rookie

Director Jenny Shepherd? A.K.A. That red-headed flashback-chick? I absolutely hate those gratuitous (sp?) flashbacks ... *mumbles*

Not another new character, please, no. Couldn't they bring in Det. 'Prada' or that other one whose name escapes me now, that was in 'Hush', I believe? [/whine] She better be one tough chick, then.

Still, the plot looks really, really compelling. And Danny and Hawkes working together is making my little 'shipper heart go all excited.

13. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

Interesting Flack. If that Jennifer girl is on the scene, maybe it means Flack is not fit to work yet? Maybe we get some character developement here. Or will he be involved in the case with Mac/Stella/Lindsay?

14. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Either Jenny or Ziva..

T_T I want my Flack back.. They better be withholding information.

15. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

My theory is that Flack is still on sick leave - either at home or in hospital - and his scenes will involve one or more of the regular cast visiting him. Since he wouldn't be interacting with any character needing casting, there wouldn't be any casting sides issued that involved him. (at least that's what I'm hoping)

Hopefully the new detective will be just a recurring role and Flack will be back on the job sooner rather than later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.