Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by allmaple, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

^^ Thanks, that's more than I knew before. :D

2. ariela57

ariela57 Lab Technician

Hey, I didn't know GE could draw...talented boy indeed.

3. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

I do recall hearing that, had the acting thing not worked out, GE's dream job would have been to work for a comic book company as an artist. That tells me that he likes to draw....I'd be curious to see if he's any good.

If he can draw half as well as he acts, he's one talented fella.

4. LaRoseNoir

LaRoseNoir Witness

Aww...his art was destroyed in the fire? How AWFUL! I get upset over something as little as smudging on my drawings. I couldn't imagine what I would do if they were destroyed. :(

5. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Aw his house poor guy :(

but thank god he and Maverick are ok :D

And I love that he loves animals so much, cutie pie :D

He's an artist!! cool I had no idea, wow you learn something new every day :D and it's good to know that he's really talented and smart, even more to him then his good looks, that's great :D

I would love to see some of his work :D

it makes me love him even more :D

and you know what else i love? you girls in here, you guys are good GE fans like me :D
    I'm only saying this because i was reading through some posts on imdb.com and saw some people saying stupid rumors about George, so i posted a response saying some stuff, not mean just my opinion (you guys know me, I'm not mean :D ) any way I checked the next day and people responded with rude things to say about me, so i got mad and left :mad:

then I come in here and you guys are great, nothing but good things to say about our George, no rumors, no weird subjects, all good stuff, and then I was happy again :D

and I'm sure George would be happy if he ever read what you guys have to say about him, and him knowing he has normal sound fans :D

So basically you girls, guys, Mods, all of you are cool and I like you guys :D

6. allmaple

allmaple Judge

his house was in a fire??? poor babydoll. its good that hes protective of maverick and takes him to work. thats adorable. but who watches over george to make sure he doesnt get caught in a fire? :lol: ill volunteer my services :D guess its not just nicky that has all the bad luck.

7. LaRoseNoir

LaRoseNoir Witness

I know exactly what you mean nicksarafan2. I'm part of other CSI groups on the internet and there is a heck of a lot of immaturity in them at times. I especially dislike the comments they made when George changed his hairstyle(moustache included). I thouroughly agree that he is a very handsome man, but he is also incredibly talented...it's not all about looks. I also understand that people have a right to their opinion, but sheesh, give the man some liberties. If he wants to grow his hair out, then don't claim that you'll never watch him again because of it. :rolleyes:

Now that I'm done ranting...I love this group. Everyone's so nice and understanding, and there's always something to talk about here. I'm glad I found it. ^_^

8. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

^^^Loving your sig! ;)

Awww how can people be mean to George? He's such a cutie! And I also didn't know that he's an artist, that just made him even hotter in my eyes if that's even possible.

9. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

It is amazing what people will do to other people. Look at the guy that threw his salad in Goerge's face because his girlfriend liked George. I had read a comment from him, somewhere, that he did like to draw. I would like to see his drawings.

My husband belongs to another message board, not CSI related, and boy the name calling and back stabbing that goes on their if you don't agree with some peoples ideas. I don't participate in any other boards but this is like family here. I like it that we all can have our opinions and they are respected. So I think I will be here awhile. :)

10. allmaple

allmaple Judge

ok, ive had so many thoughts since the board had issues yesturday i hope i dont forget any! so dont mind if this post is extremely random, as im going to put them all in one

1. do any of you know sopie kinsella? she wrote the 'shopaholic' series of books and my friend told me its supposed to be a movie. i dont know if that true, but it got me thinking. george eads as luke brandon! *swoon* if you dont know the books let me fill you in a bit. luke is a super sexy, suave, cool high powered exec who is actually very sweet a loving to the main female character. if it werent for the british accent it would be perfect for george. but accents can be faked :D

2. more movie stuff. anyone seen rumour has it? while mark ruffalo is a cutie i think george would have been really good in his role. maybe im biased, i dont know. but the sweet caring boyfriend who makes you love him seems perfect for our boy.

3. so its pretty unanimous that we would all take nicky as a boyfriend in a heartbeat. but the way he acts in 'last laugh' has even further convinced me i want him as a plain regular friend. (that maybe turns into something else :devil:) but he is such a cute little devil in that episode! i know the writers give george the lines but hes the one acting. when nick teases sara about the towel bar, and david about the corpse, you cant help but love him! why dont guys like him actually exist!!!

11. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

They do exist allmaple. The hard part is finding them. They guys sometimes have to be able to accept us (females) as friends and not something else.

12. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

I bet Maverick gets some very healthy treats while going to work with George. I'm also sure that he gets other goodies as well. :)

I would love to take my Binky kitty to work with me, especially when she is sick. myfuturecsifan-Binky and Mr.Grumpy have URI's. I'm sure George has an easier time getting Mav to take his medicine than I do trying to get those crazy kitties to take theirs! Never a dull moment when you own a pet!

Didn't George move after that rash of fires? My memory isn't what it used to be! Can't say I blame him!

Okay..after pulling a 17hr day, running on 4.5hrs of sleep, I have one burning question for George....How on earth do you do it!?!?!? I'm lucky I remember how to get home let alone deal with morning rush hour traffic. I'm lucky to remember how to drive!!

13. LaRoseNoir

LaRoseNoir Witness

^^^ that last paragraph SparkyGirl reminded me of a time when I took my college calculus final. I was so brain-drained afterwards, I couldn't remember where I parked my car. I stood in the parking lot just staring blankly at everything. I had to set off my alarm to find it. :lol:

My cats are the worst at taking medicine. I had to pin one down to feed it a pill, and after numerous unhappy noises from my poor sick kitty, he finally ate it, only to spit it out. He then avoided me the rest of the day. lol. Dogs are easy, wrap it in a piece of cheese or a treat and they don't know the difference. *shrug*

But anyway, back on topic, I'd definately love to see George in more movies next year. I can't wait for the day when he's on the big screen, and getting nominated for an Oscar! :)

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Grave Danger was good to watch tonight. You just want to reach into the TV, grab him out of there, strip all his clothes off<g>,wash him up,treat all his booboos and hug him and hold him and kiss him all better. *pictures self snuggling with him and the line of fangirls lining up to take turns taking care of him* And then we could send Gris another message.

"We have Nick and we're keeping him. He'll be well cared for, we assure you. We're content hugging and loving all over him and will never send him back.
    -The fangirls

15. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Ooh i'm up for that, we'll make Nicky all better ;) :D

and I hope ypur kitties feel better soon :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.