Supernatural

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by draig_goch, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Well I try. :lol:

Most of the quotes I just remember from watching the episodes over and over again. ;) I'm a nerd.

2. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

I don't blame you. No harm in seeing Sam and Dean constantly. :D I like to watch the episodes alot too.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I re-watched the season finale last night. It's just as scary the second time around!

when demon!John was telling Dean that killing him and Sam was payback for him killing Meg and Tom I was yelling at the tv: "Dude! You started it! You killed mom and Jess." Basic law of cause and effect. If demon had not killed Mom and and left Sam alone, none of this would be happening. But I guess demons aren't into taking responsibility for their actions.

Poor Impala. I jumped when the semi crunched the Impala. SAVE THE IMPALA!

4. csi_fan18

csi_fan18 Pathologist

I saw the finale yesterday for the first time. It was brilliant.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

It was brilliant. My poor Dean - I felt so bad for him when the demon was telling him that dad loves Sammy best. Sam didn't even try to rebut it.

6. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

*BLOCK SCREEN* I haven't seen the finale yet! :p

Anyway, bumping this thread and also sharing this convo I had with my mom and little bro while watching Supernatural -

Me and Mom: *random talk about Dean and Sam*
    =CLOSE UP OF DEAN=
    Mom: *stops talking*...His eyes are pretty.
    Me: :eek:
    Bro: You like him! Mama like him! *giggle*
    Mom: No, I don't. I just think his eyes are pretty. Who is he? I've never seen him before.
    Me: Yes, you have. He's Jason in Smallville.
    Mom: NOOO! *shocked*
    Me: Yes. :rolleyes:
    Mom: But he was ugly in there!
    Me: Er...I don't thi-
    Mom: He was blond, wasn't he? That's right. He doesn't look good as a blond. When he's in this show he looks much better.
    Bro: Mama like him!
    Me: :rolleyes:

So that's my contribution for the day :lol:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

He looks good no matter what. Amend that - I saw a picture of him recently with mutton-chop sideburns. Not his best look. I am totally envious of his eyelashes though.

Tonight's episode is "Home". I haven't seen that one yet and I'm really looking forward to it.

8. AmeliaPeabody

AmeliaPeabody Dead on Arrival

I"m an Supernatural junkie. I waited all last summer for it and have seen every episode enough times to have each one memorized. I love it. Two men I have enjoyed watching for years and a topic I love. A fantastic show!

9. csi_fanatic87

I recently saw Asylum and I loved that episode! :D I love Dean's one liners and the whole episode as a whole [including emotional moments]

10. 915

915 CSI Level One

:) I just saw the rerun of "Scarecrow" last night. It isn't one of my favorite episodes, but it is still a good episode. After seeing that episode three times I now realize how much scarecrows creep me out.

11. csi_fanatic87

I like "Scarecrow" myself. But really I love all the episodes. That scarecrow is really creey though.

I am glad that Sam decided not to go to California though. Sam and Dean are an awsome team together! :D

12. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

We had Scarecrow last week and I loved it. I thought it was a really sweet episode and it really showed the relationship between Sam and Dean.

13. 915

915 CSI Level One

:) We have "Faith" on tonight, and I've seen that one at least ten times, but I'm watching it anyway. The first time I saw the episode I almost cried, almost.

14. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

The old dude in Faith is sooo creepy! On a plus side though, Julie Benz is hot :D I absolutely love this show, watched it since the beginning. Can't wait for next season, that poor car! I want that car. :devil: I shall steal it.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Have you guys heard any of the Spoilers for S2?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.