The Locker Room--All Carmine, All The Time

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2005.

?

24: Redemption, worth the wait?

1. Yes, it was brilliant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I was disappointed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Could have been better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannyFan05

DannyFan05 CSI Level One

If I remember right, I think he was crying because he was leaving to go off to war (as I said, I think). He was talking to his brother while he was crying. The reason why he was going to war was a bit complicated - has to do with the plot of the movie.

That was the best scene in the movie. I wanted to cry right along with him.

(Sorry, I don't have screencaps. Don't have a program to do it or even a DVD-ROM drive in my computer. I knew I should have gotten one.)

2. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

sorry, my roommates tv is cable ready but it doesn't have any of the other input/output cables that are needed to watch DVDs. so, I rented the big brass ring and I CAN'T WATCH IT. I am dying right now.

but have no fear, I just remembered that my laptop has a dvd-cd rom I will watch it on my laptop. see ya all in a little while, I have a HOT MAN to drool over!

3. DannyFan05

DannyFan05 CSI Level One

I was looking on Amazon at Carmine's movies and in the middle of the page there is a link for a website called FoodFacts.com. In the link to it, they have the question "Avoiding carmine?". The first time I read it, I started laughing (luckily no one was around). My first thought after that was "No" (at least not the person :lol:).

4. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Now that's devotion. What's Imposter? Haven't seen that.

5. MrsGiovinazzo

I really feel for you poor Canadian fans who not only get deprived of your weekly CSI:NY fix on occassion, but also lack easy access to Carmine's movies. Damn, that's a rough existence.

6. bluefluorescence

bluefluorescence Police Officer

Imposter has Gary Sinise and Gary Dourdan in it, I'm pretty sure. Don't think it has Carmine, though.

7. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Right. It's a Gary film that sorta jumped into the pile cause I was on a roll and have many of his films already.

8. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

ok just finished the big brass ring. not really all that bad of a flick.

Carmine was sooooo cute and adorable in this film. and yes butt naked. I have to say that I did get teary eyed during the crying scene. His blue eyes just stood out and looked amazing and with his tears coming down.... HOT.

next on my list: confessions of a campus bookie and black hawk down.

9. MrsGiovinazzo

I got a little choked up during that scene too. His gorgeous eyes with tears pouring down is enough to tug at any girls heart. Made me wanna give him a giant hug and kiss and ... uh, I can't say what else without getting censored. :devil:

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I just went over to Carmine's site and watched some of those clips...OMG..he's just too beautiful. I love the "Big Brass Ring" because he's all clean shaven. MMM! I am with Mrs.Giovinazzo there, hug, kiss, and uh, "special hug". If there's one thing I'm good at it's getting around censorship. ;)
    And "Big Shot..." what I love about that clip is his attitude, he's totally Italian in the mannerisms there. I love it! I just love hearing him say, "Screw you guys. Screw you." All I can think when he says that is, "I wish you would [censored by the PG-13-O-Meter]" Well crap, that will teach me to shoot off my mouth about getting around the censor. :(

11. csi007

csi007 Police Officer

There's a few movies that I just can't get here that I would probably just rent and watch under normal circumstances, but it looks like I might have to buy them. Just what I need.... more DVDs. ;)

12. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

How many DVD's do you own?

13. Udjat

Udjat Lab Technician

How about us European fans? :( You try finding movies with Carmine in it in Holland. Apart from In Enemy Hands (which I just ordered btw)...nada. Double :(

14. Udjat

Udjat Lab Technician

I hear ya, csi007. I suffer from the same thing...not having enough space on my DVD shelves...didn't stop me buying In Enemy Hands though :D

15. csi007

csi007 Police Officer

My DVDs
    That needs updating too. ;)

I was surprised that some of Carmine's lesser known movies were available here. Stuff that isn't: The Big Brass Ring, Big Shot, anything before Fallen Arches (which I scored for under $10), Terror Tract, BIlly's Hollywood Screen Kiss (but a friend does have it on video, I think).

Everything else I have or can get. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.