William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

Oh Lordy! Did anyone notice in this picture he's wearing a :eek: /silk/ shirt?!?!? *THUD*

2. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

Easy, WP is too smart to be a -GAK!- male model a.k.a. a Himbo. Models are best described as "A pretty street, but no lights on." Or this one is good too, "I looked deep into his beautiful eyes, guess what I saw? The back of his head! :rolleyes:

3. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

:lol: Yes I did :lol:

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Oh, I totally know that- I was just wondering "if" he'd ever been approached by a agency :p he'd never do that he's too humble- and so not interested- :(here's a picture of his look's way back then- so breathtaking- lord have mercy :p

SO SEXY-SO YOUNG

5. xxdeadendgirl

xxdeadendgirl Victim

well, william is one exception.
    The man is wonderful.

6. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Johnny Depp! YEAH! That's it! Been buggin' me for a little while .. I had it on the tip of my tongue. JD. You're so right. Striking resemblance :eek:
    Got the scruffy, ragged, rough, tough, bad boy looks, just like JD. And that look :rolleyes: :cool:

:p Glad to be back home ;)

After having been away for a few days, you can't imagine how good this feels. What a wonderful sight :D :p :p

ETA: Maaan, they're TIGHT :eek: :eek:

7. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

8. Desertwind

Welcome back GrissomFREAk-and on Johnny Depp- he has dark brown eyes and a totally different nose and mouth-athough pouty and sexy- :p I don't think WP look's like anybody-maybe in the pic- the "look" that Depp has- but their features and coloring are totally different- :confused:

9. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Well, hard to explain really, but I do see JD when I look at that pic (Ad, looks like we're on the same page here :D)

You know what they say, it's all in the eyes of the beholder ;)

10. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

I agree with both of you Desertwind & XXDeadendgirl, WP is just all around wonderful; Looks, brains, charm and all of that wrapped up in his drool-inducing physique. :devil:
    What I meant about 'models' & modeling agencies are often much more about appearance and maintaning a perpetually youthful stereotype that no real person could realistically achieve.
    WP on the other hand, has always been genuinely attractive because he's so down to earth about himself, hasn't run out to get plastic surgery done; he's just a very talented man who knows exactly who and what he is never letting the 'star system' go to his head.
    All those qualities add up to one really amazing man. ;)

11. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

I'm probably gonna get smacked in the head for this observation, but in that picture, WP sort of reminds me of a handsomer Gary Oldman. Please don't hurt me! :lol: Something about the glasses and how his cheekbones seemed to stand out like he had lost a fair amount of weight for the role. I guess only his fellow castmates in the play would know.

12. newflame13

newflame13 CSI Level Two

JD is a hottie. William Petersen is THE HOTTNESS!!! GOtta Love the man. THE PICTURES YOU GUYS POST SOOOO HAWT!!! ESPECIALLY TLADILA OMG!!! Okay I have to stop I just need to take deep breaths and I can relax. :lol:

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i definitely agree with you! well, i was browsing his gallery, saw that pic and wondered if they put JD by mistake there :lol: but then i enlarged it and saw the differences. but still, that pic really is JD-like.

14. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

Those are some great shots. :D

10 years minimum for those other pics. :devil:

15. Desertwind

COMPARSION ;) Johnny Depp vs Billy baby- ya think they look alike?- :eek:they do both have juicy/sexy lips that's for sure- :p the coloring is just different-and way off in age :(

Johnny
    [​IMG]

Billy
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.