Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Okay, sending you the theme list and wait for your pics.

And thanks for the comment. I just love that scene and the expression and the emotion in her eyes really said a lot to me. So banner worthy! :D

2. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

Welcome Mog and Trappy. I'm sure you'll enjoy this wonderful thread. :D

Good luck with the icon challenge Hummer. Looking forward to seeing your entries very much.

I love your banner too. Sofia has such expessive eyes. :)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Good, already I am here, :cool: the schedule in Spain is different from yours, when you stays sleeping, I am wide-awake and when I sleep, you stays sleeping jajaja, but is not problem for me, enchants me to spend the short while, reading the new commentaries, of all you.

I have a Hummer problem, I did not understand or the subject of the icons, because I help myself with a translator to write in English, although I defend myself or reading it, but to write it, I seem a little India, jajaja Also it would want to know how I can put some image, when shipment some commentary, like now, and if I can do banner that have each one, he himself… if to do it, I must be premium, is no problem I will always wait for the smaller opportunity , to do to me. Good, I agree and melancholic like Pusher, so also I will leave my song favorite, because in her you go away it respects that Horatio has, towards its brother, but simultaneously, shows the so great love, that it feels towards Yelina, that love that happens over the respect towards its brother, that love which if it is for protecting it, it breaks the barriers who can find by the way, there in that image standing up, watching it and simultaneously thinking about his brother. .sus thoughts… “I must protect it, I I am here, you Ray you would agree… I am here for remaining to its side, as you would be it” :eek: That is my opinion and something that makes think… If Marisol died, command post me so just a short time… is so that behind there is a return, but, they would not have any reason so that Marisol no longer existed. :(

you do not create? .esa relation would not have any excuse to finish… But it if she dies… is because Yelina will return. .para to finish what .y was never said. what I never create, that there are forgotten. .el how she will be, if that the truth me I do not imagine it… you imagine it? the return? :devil:...Good then here my song (Damien Curl, in the chapter of the second season, Hurricane Anthony) I will prove to surely put an image. .pero that will not leave. at least it attempt, jajaja! a greeting to all! kisses :p

We might kiss when we are alone
    When nobody's watching
    We might take it home
    We might make out when nobody's there
    It's not that we're scared
    It's just that it's delicate

So why do you fill my sorrow
    With the words you've borrowed
    From the only place you've know
    And why do you sing Hallelujah
    If it means nothing to you
    Why do you sing with me at all?

We might live like never before
    When there's nothing to give
    Well how can we ask for more
    We might make love in some sacred place
    The look on your face is delicate

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Hummer i too have send u PM for this H/Y icon challenge, hope this will be a little help for u :p and yes me too love ur new banner, sorry for not saying this before, as i see this Y pic is from "Double cap" epi, right ?!

love theirs looks of tender love :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trappy73 me to use dictionary to read and to write here, somethims i too have problem with translation of some users post. but most inportan is tha we do all of this so to defend and be near this sweet H/Y silent thunder :lol: btw thanks for this lovely song lyrics :D

http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=830128&Main=739411#Post830128 - link for CSI Miami avas

http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=830361&Main=587173#Post830361 - link for CSI Miami banners

5. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Thanks, Ani I recieved the PM with the pics. And lovely pics you've posted here. Love that expression on Horatio's face.

And thanks to you and Swan for the comment on my banner. I do love that episode. :)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

ok! I will make all the steps that are possible to me, jejeje, beginning by the 100 post, already have 4! single I need 96, :lol: jijiji on banner already I have it created, because I spend all the day to me, thus, giving returned with the photos! although it wanted to learn since the images become that move :confused:! but, little by little! thanks to explain it to me! I return later! when she is boring to try it and it does not leave to me. :confused: :D

7. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Thanks Pusher for a reminder of that lovely scene from 'Double Cap'.

Hey, guys, we are fast approaching thread #4! That makes me so proud. :D

8. Leannethemouse

Leannethemouse CSI Level Three

Wow what are we going to call it?

9. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

^ Me too! It's really flown by. The current thread name is also so apt as we look forward to Yelina's potential return. I guess we were right. 'Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever'. ;)

Are we going to go for 'The Coca Cola Chemistry/The Romantic Real Deal!' if it will fit, lol?

10. Lucy

^ I've always liked that one. It was something Tally posted whilst discussing H/Y. I know HnM likes it too. :)

11. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

I like that too. I also liked 'Are you okay? (because I love you)', but we can save that one for another thread maybe. :)

12. Lucy

Found it - from page 1 of this thread. :D

13. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

It is great that we're approaching thread no. 4. I am so sending hnm a message on the day we get it up, I know that'd make her feel a tad better. :)

14. Mog

Mog Dead on Arrival

It's good that this ship has gone so far. Kudos to all of you who've gotten this pair this far. :)

Oh and sorry but who's HnM? :confused:

15. Lucy

HnM is HoratioAndMe, a member here who is a big H/Y fan. :) She has just had surgery on her back, and will be out of action for awhile. If you read back on this thread, and the other H/Y threads, you will see some of her posts. Hopefully, she will be back to join us asap, but she has a fair amount of recovery time ahead of her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.