The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

aww that nick,greg pic is so cute i saw a icon of that before and i loved it <333

2. Guest

Guest Guest

It took a long time - I wrote in August/September last year - so it took 9 months! Needless to say I didn't expect to get an answer now!

I actually wrote the entire regular cast of CSI LV and Miami - this was just before the one year anniversary of my CSI board ( The European CSIforum ) and I asked for pictures to give out as prices on competitions on my board. Only David Caruso and Emily Procter answered - until now! Of course Eric's picture is the best one! Hehe... Now I could only hope to be so lucky that George Eads also answeres... hehe...

3. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Wow, that's cool. I'm impressed. It's really nice to know that they're willing to take the time to connect with the fan community like that.

If I had auto'd pics of George and Eric I'd bump them together and make them kiss. :rolleyes:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hehe - yeah. Do you think they would be willing to make out on a picture to send to us Nick/Greg fans? (No? ugh... Oh well, it was worth a try...)

5. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

You know, I've often wondered if either of them have ever stumbled across WMTDB. If you google Greg and Nick, just those three words, our site comes up first. Hey cool, I can google myself. But I've often wondered, if one day, Eric and George were goofing off and googles "Nick and Greg" and were like "What the hell is this place, these people are obsessed" and like yeah, obviously, but it's all cool, cause we are good stalkers.

Hey people, we're are getting ready to move, we on page 21, where are we going, we need to pack, and fast. Light, heavy, where haven't we been? Oh, maybe the Pocono's, and we can all play and drink in one of the those champaign hot tubs. That sounds awfully fun to me

Hey any of you photoshop wizzards feel like helping a fellow slasher out, and resizing my sig to 220x75 for me, I take whatever I can get. Thanks

Kelly

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

lol that would be so halarious if they found out and then they can be nominated for teen choice awards best couple, boy will there face be red when they go up on stage becuase we all know they would win :D

we need a new name for the thread any ideas

"greg and nick, the new batman and robin" :lol:

"nick and greg, alot if man touching"

"greg and nick, what maked the dessert beautiful" (did they already use that one)

"nick and greg, uber subtext"

"greg and nick, welcome to subtext country"

"greg and nick, warning may contain high does of subtext"

"nick and greg, it's that subtext feeling"

7. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Of course I like the

"What Made the Desert Beautiful" or maybe

"They Make the Desert Beautiful" **

"The Look of Love, no words needed"

"Nick and Greg, open 24 Hours"**

"The Nick and Greg, no other need apply"

"We do have a relationship"

"Nicky, made you look" (From Hunger Artist)

Just a couple thoughts here,

Kelly

8. Dixie

Dixie Rookie

Hey, Kelly, why don't you write and ask them? ;)
    I know that there's a ban for the writers (and maybe higher-ups) from reading fan fic (they don't want the possibility of law suits over "borrowed" ideas :rolleyes:) but I don't know if that extends to the actors or not. I know that if I was a full time cast member on that show, I'd be checking to see what people were doing with my character, but maybe that's just me. :cool: :lol:

(P.S. you can also google "desert" "beautiful" and your site pops up first too.) :D

9. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

i like the "made you look one" thats a good one

we can use that one like

"nick and greg, made you look"

10. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

That is so cool, I can't help it. It's like "Hey, that's my site" I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing that, makes me all tingly and smilely inside. I would love too, but gosh I'd hate for CBS to sue me, like they'd get anything from me. But you know, if I was a star on a tv show, I so would be googling myself just to see what they are saying about me. Some stars even admit it. Who wouldn't.

Oh yeah, and I even have a couple icons just for that scene.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

That could be cool. But I still like the "Nick and Greg, Open for 24 Hours."

Anyone else

Kelly

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

*GAPSPSPSP" those icons are uber loverly, i also like "nick and greg open 24 hours" it has pazaz to it

12. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Thanks, Quettaser or Sillie (smack me, I can't remember) made them for me, for my Hungry? story, which takes place after that scene.

There's also this [​IMG] Oh and this

[​IMG]

Kelly

13. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

im trying to get into the icon making, the first one ill do is of nick and greg!!!!

i know it's not that good but it's stick in my mind and i cat get it out

"nick aand greg, he knows the way to makeout creek" (from feeling the heat)

14. Sillie

Sillie Pathologist

Cool! I got one too, isn't it awesome?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah - it's so cool!
    I have to laugh at my self! I'm having a baby in 4 weeks... getting a photo and letter from ES should be relatively unimportant compred to that - but still - I'm in heaven! Hehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.