Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Tally as always so quality post, u have write a lot truth here.

good question, but for me SHE will only spoil all this H/Y storyline, better will be if she don`t have so many creative freedom in S5.

ohhh no, this time if i don`t like the plot will say one BIG goodbye to this show :mad: just can`t do this to my self any more :( (too see again how they are destroying my fav H&Y charaters...)

same thoughts come to me too, but i`m more afraid of the way Yelina will come back in CSI M...after S4 i succeed to start hate H, don`t want all this romantic real deal to go f..cing nowhere...

2. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Hey, if they'd accept it I'd tutor them all for free! I'm sure I can find time for that. They've totally lost their way with the show - and not just concerning these two. I swear, it's like evil plot demons have invaded their brains and the real writers are held captive somewhere in space or something! :lol:

3. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Great update Hummer really loved it, so subtle but full of feeling :)

Oh yes so apt, now that should be dialogue for first eppy season 5, Kelly Clarkson songs have some great words

I was watching 'Crime Wave' this morning, I love when H spots the black eye and he goes really quiet showing how angry he is, and she knows!

4. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Thanks footsy :)

I made some H/Y icons that I'm going to post in fanart in just a moment:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Lovely icons Hummer. I've edited your links slightly so that they show up. :)

6. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Thanks MD for editing :).

7. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

You're welcome. Your new avatar is lovely too. :)

8. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Hummer love ur H/Y avatars :D have save them on my photobucket account and after WC 06 think to use some of them, will credit of course :p

and for this ava that u use now ... wow great heartoutofstone work - so perfectly :D have find this avas before 1-2 days and snagged them all ;)

liz nice to see u here for a little :p yes S3 have a lot good epi for H&Y :)

9. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Thanks Pusher. Glad you like them and you're welcome to use them. Heartoutofstone is great at making avas and it is good to have others who support H/Y away from this site. :)

10. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Love your icons Hummer. I have also saved them! ;) Thanks also for posting the link to Heartoutofstone's icons Pusher. Once England are out of the World Cup, I will be changing mine back to something relating to H/Y or Y. :D

Liz, here's a cap of one of H's expressions in Crime Wave - it's not from the scene you referred to, but one near the end. You probably know that though! ;)

[​IMG]

So subtle, so caring, so sad. :(

11. Leannethemouse

Leannethemouse CSI Level Three

wow, how can she resist him? Great piccy Lucy

12. Lucy

I think we all deserve medals for our survival efforts! Whatever happens in S5, it can't get much worse surely, so I guess that's kind of reassuring in an odd sort of way.

Glad you liked the pic Leanne. :)

13. Leannethemouse

Leannethemouse CSI Level Three

I'm gunna post up some pics soon, im hopefully moving my website to a domain thingy.. so there will be bigger and better things :)

Also great fanfic Hummer

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

It`s nice to have u here again Leannethemouse :D i have visit ur web side a lot times and honestly i like it a lot. hope after ur update (moving on a new domain) we all to have more beautiful pics and fanfics :p

i too have think to make for this real romantic deal (H/Y) my own web side have some skills for HTML and flash code stuff (more often i use Dreamweaver 4 Macromedia program). but for now don`t have a lot free time and my english is not good enough.

Luce thanks for this sweet H pic ;)

15. Lucy

You're welcome re the pic. :) I also really like that scene in Crime Wave when H sees Yelina on the phone:

[​IMG]

He needs to talk to her, but you can tell how preoccupied he still is about her eye and her situation...

[​IMG]

He finds it difficult to make eye contact with her. So telling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.