Show Hill Harper some love!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by tashia, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

I'm confused as to why he's single too. The man is the total package. ... Hee hee ... I said "package". :lol:

Loved the pics from that book signing, ThisIsMe! Um, did anyone notice that that was at the home of an entertainment attorney? Uh, yeah, think I definitely chose the wrong specialty. :(

EDIT: I'd love to see that Jet cover too. Anyone?

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Hey, guys, check out People's hottest bachelor spread this week. Hill's in it. But oddly enough, rather than the hollywood hunks, he's a section or two later, in the pages on guys from different jobs and lifestyles. "Ivy league educated actor" I believe is the subtitle. Nice pic, too.

3. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Well, we've been waiting for the right moment to hook-up. Once we're less busy something will happen.

Seriously though I wish Hill came to Canada to do a book signing. We're friendly people and Hill can sign my "book" if he wants :devil:.

4. MrsGiovinazzo

So that's what you're calling it, huh? :lol: Maybe your "book" and his "guitar" should get together for an evening. :devil:

5. glam_chic86

Definitely. My book can hold a lot of...pages :devil:. Wait, my "book" is formly known as my "twins" so I guess I'll have to figure out another name.

...I confuse myself sometimes.

6. licorice

licorice Rookie

I just choaked on my strawberry shake reading that. LMAO :lol:

7. glam_chic86

I'd prefer if Hill's "book" was a hardcover :devil:. That way, it can last longer...

8. MrsGiovinazzo

I'm loving you, jorja! That was awesome! :lol: :devil:

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Dirty, dirty girls...I like the way you think. ;) :lol:

I've been watching episodes of "City of Angels" that Hill was on back in 2000 (it comes on a channel called TVOne here :)), and let me just say that it's a great show. It's similar to ER, but the cast is predominantly African American. I've only seen 3 episodes so far, but I'm already pretty engrossed. :p The one yesterday was great--there was a guy with pica in the ER, and he ate Dr. Williams' (that's Hill, by the way ;)) beeper and a ring that belonged to this doctor that Hill's character was crushing on. :lol: So Dr. Williams had to follow this guy around for the entire episode until he, er, got rid of the stuff so he could return the ring. It was pretty funny. :p But the show itself also deals with serious issues as well. I really like it so far, and I'm planning to watch it whenever I can. :) Here's a tiny picture of Hill from the show:

[​IMG]

Dr. Hawkes used to work in the ER, Dr. Williams works in the ER...coincidence? I think not. ;)

10. glam_chic86

So both of his characters in the past have worked in the ER eh? Well, I'd really like it if Hawkes gave me oral "sugery" :devil:.

11. Bunny

Bunny Rookie

^So, are you having your tonsils removed? :D

12. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

mmmm... Hill tonsillectomy. Sounds like a very pleasant surgery.

Just a comment on an earlier post about exactly how old he is. I did some public record research (using my powers for not-quite-good) and it turns out that 1966 is more likely to be his actual birth year than 1973. Of course the records that I searched aren't perfectly accurate but they're usually close. Usually.

13. glam_chic86

*whistles innocently & snickers* Sure, he's taking out my "tonsils"...if that's what you wanna think :p.

:eek: Hill cannnot be 40. I mean, he doesn't look that old! If he is indeed 40 that means he's 20 years older then me...woah!

14. MrsGiovinazzo

Thanks for doing a little research, springmoon. :D I suspected he was closer to 40 because if he were 33, he'd have graduated from law school in 1999 (factoring in 4 years for law school, as he has said, due to a double graduate degree). Graduating from Harvard in 1999 absolutely does not work because he's been working in LA since 1993. Hence, the man is older than he looks and 40 is about right. If he were 40, he'd have graduated in the spring of 1993 and could certainly have landed his first credited role the same year.

15. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

^^
    Plus he went to Harvard with Barack Obama who graduated in '91.
    **continues to wonder why the book has it as "Hill Harper 1973-" [​IMG]**

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.