#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI3Snickers

CSI3Snickers Pathologist

Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

^^^ Yeah, same here, I don't really know what's going on in the boards anymore. I'm not here that often anymore, soo...yeah.

2. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi peeps!!

I agree with all the stuff everyone has said, and I will be watching CSI next season as long as George is in it a lot ;)

and speaking of Nick I wrote a Nicky-centric story, I have been wanting to write a fic like this for a wile and I hope it's a good one, and y'all like it :D

here it is: ( wait wile I post it ;) ) ok here it is: The Boxer - Nick Centric Story

So hope you like it :D

3. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

I must admit, after six seasons == splitting of the team, new characters, vague cases (lately anyway) ... my interest shifted from LV to NY. And the 'consummation' of GSR -- er, I don't know how to react to that.

And yet, it makes for good Snicker material.

4. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

have we already discuss this or something to this effect.
    anyways i'll answer this..
    i rather nick find it out while his going to buy his dinner before shift at his favorite chinese resturant and so sara and griss having dinner and he tries to eavesdrop and all and sara will caught him starring and walk away. and sara will excuse herself to griss and run after nick and try to explain.. and you know things turns from there.. am i making sense.. :( ;)
    nsf2 nice fic.

5. chaostheory08

It'll be more dramatic if Nick gives Sara the cold shoulder.

6. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

and if he did thing will be so slow and i know how sara loves to flirt with nick and i think she'll do almost anything to have that and to this effect she might break up with griss and be with nick.

hey girl we have to save the snicker scenario. :(
    and i can't believe that there's no snicker fic these days.

7. chaostheory08

Yeah. Imagine Sara flirting with Nick but she doesn't get the flirt back. After several attempts, a confrontation....

8. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

We can still do that if you guys wanna :) I think we stopped at Bully For You, so next eps would be..

2x05 Scuba Doobie-Doo

They went on a date! *cough* I mean breakfast. Just the two of them. :D

2x06 Alter Boys

Nice view Sara!

Take my hand..

Isn't that sweet?

If you got more pics feel free to post them. And I kinda forgot want happened in Scuba Doobie-Doo so I don't know if I missed something. Also, I'm putting the timeline link in my bio so you guys can check it out whenever. :)

9. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi, people :D

And as for Nick finding out, when they enterviewd George he said that he (Nick) and Cahterine will find out, but he didn't say exactly how he would react, so... we'll have to see :)

and I'm trying to write a new Snicker Fic, so bare with me ;)

And I'm happy your getting better Heart I started to wonder where you were :) but get better soon.

10. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

i would likke for nick to kinda go kold and stuff, and sara flirting with him and him not responding coz sara doesnt know that he knows bout her n gris and she asks him whats changed and he tells her that he knows bout her n gris and stuff and she seems to get sad and stuff, and asks how that changes things with her and nick, and nick says 'do you really need to ask sara' and walks out of the room leaving sara to think over everything.

and then sara dumps gris and goes to nick and says something along the lines of 'i know the answer to my question, now i have one for you. am i too late?'

ooooh WOOT WOOT

im still sick as hell lol, gone through 4 boxes of tissues not to mention the blood im coughing up and stuff lol!!!

11. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

get well soon heart hope you'll be feeling great. here my gift for you hope like this pic so cute together.
    and i'll wait for all the snicker fics you and nsf2 will be writting and i'll be reading.
    cofi love the piccas you posted especially the last pic they're checking each other out.
    this love this pic for some reason they like flirting with there smile.
    ok got to run..

12. LittleMissSnark

LittleMissSnark Prime Suspect

Heh! I'm going to make an attempt to revive the Timeline with a few S3 entries, since I think we covered most of the S2 moments:
    • 3.12, Got Murder- Sara enticingly flashes Nick some lingerie
    • 3.18, Precious Metal- Nick tells Sara he has a " cool guy" for her to go on a date with.
    • 3.20, Last Laugh- When Sara compares herself to the female vic by saying she is the same size, Nick responds "Yeah...but you're taller...thinner."; Sara promptly responds with "Oh Nick, Butter That Toast !"

13. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

what would nick do if he found out about gsr hmmm i bet he would act like he was ok with it but in a very annoyed voice

was it just me or was he trying to aske her out, like when people dont want to addmit something they say "i have a friend" mabey thats what he was doing

14. LittleMissSnark

LittleMissSnark Prime Suspect

^^

Oh yes! I just rewatched that scene and I was thinking the exact same thing !

The way he put it out there, by throwing a disclaimer and "not trying to cross any lines", felt exactly like an indirect date-asking.

But, of course, we'll never know for sure....

15. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

well in my little world GSR is just a dream BUT since thats just a dream I think Nick will be jealous when he finds out and maybe a little hurt (because come on Sara showed that she was interested in Him) then Sara will break up with Grissom by saying She's in love with someone else ,Later on Nick will find out it was him all along (and we'll get our Snickerness)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.