#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

no guy is worth your tears, and when you find one that is he wont make you cry

gris will make sara cry, nicky wont (unless they happy tears)

2. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Welcome gift coming right up. :lol: Here it is! Courtesy of Misery. So yeah a big welcome to CalleighSaraCSI and drummergurll. :)

It is a fact. And I bet they won't stop the flirting despite recent developments.

3. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

I know I haven't been here much lately but I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone because i am leaving today for the summer!

Snickers won't stop don't worry guys. How can it when it is so natural? Unlike another certain ship that will remain nameless.

4. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

I'm a little nervous about all the "deeper into the characters" crap, but you never know, they might do SOMETHING right and go into the characters the right way, without too much detail.

I think they could do it really well provided they don't turn it into a soap and make the characters a main focus.

5. heartagram69

i dont think they will make it soapie, but im scared they will delve way too much into GSR. i wouldnt mind if they showed flashbacks of how whatever it is started though, and show sara having doubt along the ways, that would be good.

and i wouldnt mind seeing sara getting angry or upset with grissom doing/saying something and then going to nick to talk/for comfort. and us seeing as sara thanks him, hugs him and walks out the door, nick lets out a sigh and looks after her with a sad face.

and then what would be really interesting is sara going to talk to nick about grissom not being what she though he would be like and wanting to end things but not sure how and stuff, and nick having an inner battle wondering what his unbiast oppinion would be, like if he should tell her to try and sort things out or to break things off.

and then we see sara getting more depressed as time goes by that she is still with gris and gris doesnt notice but nick does and says he is worried about the effect that the relationship is having on her and she says she knows but feels that she is somehow bound to be with grissom for as long as he wants for some crazy reason, and nick tells her that relationships shouldnt be one person giving and the other taking, they should be both parties giving and taking in equal amounts. and then we see sara smiling one day (the first time in ages) and someone calls her on it and we have a flashback of her ending things with gris and then finalling feeling free and relieved and then she goes over to nick's and they just hang out and dont even mention gris, and sara is like grinning for no reason and nick asks why she is grinning all of a suddern, and sara thinks to herself and is like, why am i smiling, all i'm doing is having a beer and watching a cheesy movie on tv, with nick. and then she is like its the nick part thats making her smile, and she tells nick that she is simply feeling happy when she is around him and stuff.

and they dont have to start anything then and there but i think something would start after a while, like they are hanging out and they are both appearing more happy and someone asks if something is going on and they both say that they are just friends, and then one night they are eating dinner or something and talk about why people would think someone was going on and one says well we both have seemed happier lately, and the others seem to think we are a couple, then things go silent and nick says 'would that be such a bad thing?' and they sit in silence for a while and then sara leans over and kisses him!

((whoa long post)) lol

6. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^The idea about a Nick and Sara taking care of a kid -- I had a similar idea for Mac/Stella lol. That would be so sweet.... Nick playing dad and Sara as mommy. *gush*

As for GSR -- my take on the last episode, hearts will be broken and she'll come running into open arms.

7. heartagram69

i dont think sara will be the one getting her heart broken, i think thats already happened, once broken by someone i reckon only someone else can put it back together. grissom broke it and cant put itback together, nick can. i think sara will realise she isnt with grissom because she loves him, i feel she may even be with him out of pity, and she will realise it and realise that she shouldnt have to be in that situation and ends things with gris, who then gets his heart broken. and she realises that her heart hasnt remained broken that its been put back together, piece by piece, by nick over the years, with little gestures and the unconditional love he has for her and she will realise it and then go to him. and he will be there, for whatever she wants, with open arms, he wont push or get her to talk, but she will talk, and she will tell him everything, and he will say thats what he thought was going on and he didnt want to push but let her come around to her feelings on her own.

8. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^There. I stand corrected... lol.
    Nick would be always there to pick her up w/o being on rebound.

9. drummergurll

drummergurll Police Officer

sara not in love with grissom...she's just in love with the idea of being with him....once he breaks her heart she'll realize that she really does love nick...

10. CSI3Snickers

CSI3Snickers Pathologist

I don't think CSI will get soapy even if it is GSR. Quite frankly, I don't think GSR has enough to go on to make the show soapy. But that doesn't mean I'll keep watching the show. The thought alone can keep me off.

11. LittleMissSnark

LittleMissSnark Prime Suspect

I agree, CSI3Snickers ! I don't think CSI will get soapish.

But, everyone, at the risk of sounding like everyone's mom, we gotta keep the "G-word" out of our Snickery outpours. I know it's tempting to, but for peace of mind, I'd rather live in lovely denial!

How about a new topic? I'm all out of ideas.

12. CSI3Snickers

CSI3Snickers Pathologist

How would you want Nick to find out about GSR? How would he react?

I think there will be a cold-shoulder period. Bring on the angst, baby!

*ahem* Sorry, I'm trying to revive my interest on CSI.

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

What happen to us picking our favorite snickers episodes from each season? Or we were talking about each snickers moment thoughout the season? (i thought we stopped at to tough to die, I can't remember)

14. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I am not too worried about the Personal lives thing they may delve into it for a bit but it wont get far (and whose to say they wont give us what WE want)
    I also think that Sara will be breaking up with Grissom
    I dont think she'll flat out say who she's in love with But She'll just say theres someone else (and we'll all know who it is)

15. LittleMissSnark

LittleMissSnark Prime Suspect

Somewhere along the line, we're still Timelining it. It somehow stopped at Too Tough to Die on the boards, though, you're right.

Only...I've been gone so I can't remember where we left off....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.