Movies that Traumatized You!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by quoth_the_raven, Jun 15, 2006.

1. defiantDittohead

defiantDittohead Rookie

especially the soldiers at the end :mad:

2. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

God am I glad I only caught the last few minutes of that movie on HBO. I would NOT want to see that. I love Law & Order SVU, and all the other Law & Orders, but sometimes that stuff...when it gets a little too...racey...just really, really bugs me. I totally know what you mean.

3. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

omfg i love chucky...i have his bride in my room right now! i paid 80 some dollars for her. so worth it. The exorcist scared me the first time...but after a while...it gets laughable.

4. Palm

Palm Coroner

Tears of the Sun - Just because I am such a naive little.. thing and seeing what rebels do in Africa makes me cry myself to sleep D:

Seven - .... I've tried clawing out my eyes because of it. It's just horrible to me...

5. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

IT, OMG that movie freaked me out! I had nightmares for weeks and i didnt want to go near a clown! oh and Pet Cemetary that movie is so scary!

6. ihatepeas

ihatepeas Victim

ET. I saw it when I was 5 and I have never been the same. I tried seeing it when it came out for the 20th anniversary, but I had to keep covering my eyes. And I'm 27 years old.

And when I was 18 or so, my brother talked me into watching Halloween H20 with him at midnight. I was sitting on the couch by the open windows and getting really freaked out by the shadows and the wind moving in the trees. That and it was really really gory.

I get scared more by really unexpected moments and loud noises, and those happen in all kinds of movies.

--Sarah

7. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

^ I'm the same way. I personally like the Halloween series, but the only thing that creeps me out is Michael Myers' mask. Funny story behind the mask, actually- John Carpenter said the budget for the movie was so slim, that they went to a Halloween store and picked up two masks. The one they used was a William Shatner mask and they dyed the hair red and painted it white. That's it :p

I think everyone gets scared by unexpected sounds or moments in movies. Some filmakers thrive on it :p

8. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

So, i attempted to watch the last few minutes of Saw the other night. Bah! I don't know why people enjoy this movie.

I was pretty sure most of the gorey parts were over, but i still kept my hand in front of my face the whole time. I peeked through my fingers. I'm such a wuss :lol:

I didn't like when the credits started rolling and you can still hear the guy screaming. Gah, too disturbing for me.

9. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Scream pretty much traumatized me for life. For a while I've had trouble picking up phones late at night along with some other stuff. Laugh if you will but since then I've sworn off all horror films and I've stuck to it. If my date ever offered to take me to see a scary film there would be no way in hell that I'd go!

10. IeatEvidence

IeatEvidence Prime Suspect

The shining , That movie scared the living crap out of me for years. I still can't watch it all the way through. Jack Nicholson is just horrifying.*shudders*..the elevator of blood, the creepy little girls and the guy in the bear costume didn't help the situation either.

11. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

It's a good movie!

12. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

Ooh yeah, that movie was great! :D REALLY liked the bit where the axe was stuck in the lady's head, it was almost comical....in a sick way. :rolleyes: And at the end of the film, I actally almost jumped when the "dead boy" jumped out of the water and dragged the lady down from the rowing boat! Yeah, good moment but didnt tramuatise me at all. :p

The Exocist. I was expecting it to be REALLY scary after my mom just told me to be careful while watching it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It was not in ANY WAY at all scary. :p

13. Missing

Missing Pathologist

When I was younger The Shining, Poltergeist, and Gremlins all had me hating bedtime. Now I watch these and I am laughing at them and they don't bother me anymore. I actually love Gremlins now.

14. shane2

shane2 Prime Suspect

I was always watching and reading scary movies and books but I think the one that really got to me the most was the original Amitiville Horror. I still don't watch it when it comes on.

15. Macayla

Macayla Captain

Never ending story!... Oke how pathetic did that sound :lol: