Show Hill Harper some love!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by tashia, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ooh, sexiness! I have a similar picture (I'm pretty positive it's from the same photo shoot) here (and it's big :D).

By the way, did anyone ever get the picture from the Jet magazine that Hill was on?

2. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

Sexy sexy sexy! I love that bit about him wanting two biological children and then adopting three more. That just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! :lol:

Hill just sounds like such an amazing person, why hasn't someone snagged that man yet!? :lol: I would take him in a minute, and make him so happy..... :devil:

3. afrikana

afrikana Pathologist

he wants kids? all he has to do is ask! :lol: :D
    thanx ThumpyG :) he's so cute...and he likes to race cars lol

4. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Thanks for posting the scan ThumpyG!! An added bonus with Archie on the same page too!! :D

Gotta say, I was already sharing the location of "in awe of Hill Harper" (can't remember who had that listed...someone did...anywho... :p), but after reading his book this weekend, my respect for him has grown even more! I'm with Top (from a previous post) in the fact that I'm a female in my 20s, so I'm not in the target audience, but the words and advice given is universal. Also, his honesty and candor is commendable and, I'd say, refreshing. Anyways, I know others here have plugged his book, so I thought I'd add another plug to the socket ;) :D

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Hill's in People? Sweet!!!! Glad he made the sexiest bachelors list. :D With his looks and his mind, he's quite the real deal. :D

ThisIsMe, I'm glad you liked the book! I hope you get the chance to see him on the book tour. I'm going to try to find out those dates this week, and if I'm successful, I'll post them here. :D

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

YAAAAAAAY, so happy to see Hill made the list! (Can anyone believe that American Idol guy is NUMBER ONE? Insane, I tell ya.) And hell YES, Hill's lips are hawt. :D

By the way, I am floored that Archie Kao is 36. I assumed he was in his mid-20s! :eek: Dang, asian guys can age well. ;)

7. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hill, if you're reading this...call me. I'm still young(20 on the 24th!) and have no problem having two of your kids. Hell, I'd go with three but more then four is too much. Thank you and good night.

8. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

Sigh, when will there ever be an ep where something good or bad happens to Hawkes?

9. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Sooo...afrikana, let's make a deal, you have one, I'll have the other.

10. Faylinn

Ok, here's one thing I'm a bit confused about. Hill is 33, I can believe that, but why on earth does IMDB have him listed as 40? I've seen both 1973 and 1966 as his birthdate in various places (most likely because people assume that IMDB is correct). :confused: (It's even more confusing to me when I look on IMDB and see that Archie Kao is listed as being born in December of 1973...which would make him 32, not 36...ok, now I'm really confused. :confused:)

Another thing I saw today was that, in two different places, Hill is also credited as "F. Hill Harper" (including tvguide.com). Somewhere else I read that he's also credited as "Frank E. Harper"--dunno if that one's anywhere close to accurate, but if so I'm getting majorly confused about what in the world his name really is. :rolleyes:

But I still want to make babies with him. :devil: ;) :lol:

11. Bunny

Bunny Rookie

^IMDB sucks with information,sometimes. And can't practically anyone submit personal infos as long as they have an account? But don't worry, I thought he was born in '66 for ages - and thinking he's damn hot for almost 40! :eek:

I think I read in an interview that 'Hill Harper' is his, whadyacallit, screen name? Inspired by both his grandfathers.

Words do not describe how awesome this man is. He's sexy as hell, intelligent, smart, has a fantastic education, wrote a book AND he wants to adopt children. *le sigh* Where's the bursting heart icon when you need it?
    How on earth is he still single? *shakes head*

Hill, if you're ever tired of leading a bachelor's life, get in contact with us. ANY of us! ;)

12. afrikana

afrikana Pathologist

hmm... ok deal. ;)

but if he wants to please all of us here he's gonna end up with about a million biological children! :lol: :D
    amazon doesn't deliver to my area! :( jeez now i have to go to the american library across town. :mad:

13. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Thanks for posting that Sexiest bit from People, Thumpy! I'm glad to see him make the Sexiest list again. He deserves it. So, he's been told he's got nice lips, huh? No surprise there. I'd like to feel that big, soft kisser all over my [CENSORED]. :devil: The fact that he wants so many kids kinda got me all hot too. :lol: Liked the adoption part. It shows a big heart.

I watched "Loving Jezebel" over the weekend. It wasn't too bad. I went into it thinking it sounded like one of those shitty movies all actors have hiding like a skeleton in their closet. I thought it might be his "Learning Curve". :lol: But it wasn't. By comparison, when I made the boyfriend watch "The Learning Curve" with me, he kept giving me a hard time. He thought it was grossly unfair of me to subject him to that simply because I found the star hot. :lol: But when "Loving Jezebel" ended, I said, "That was kinda cute" and he actually agreed. :D Go Hill! To cut to the chase, I lost track of the number of hook up scenes. :D No nekkidness. :( The viewer does get treated to Hill dancing around his bedroom in a pair of tiddy whities and there's a fun scene of his first sexual experience. Also, a brief peek at the curly little hairs on his lower abdomen as some girl gets ready to blow him. Overall, it's a cute little story about his character falling in love with the wrong women. All of whom are taken and some are truly psycho. Most of the hook-up scenes are more comical than anything else. They're kind of retrospective, reviewing his history with women. Starting in kindergarten and working up to adulthood. There were little details that amused me as well. The character's years in school matched mine exactly, so I totally got a kick out of the fashions. Overall, it was well acted and I'd reccommend it to all Hill fans. His character had an odd mix of personality traits - dorky, romantic, smart-assed, sensitive, intelligent - and he played them all well.

BTW - I've taken a lovely quote from the movie and put it in my signature line. Mods feel free to give me an ass whoopin' if it's too crude and I'll promptly remove it. :D

14. Faylinn

Good review, MrsG. (And if I might say, what a naughty little quote you have there in your siggy. ;) :p :lol:) The movie sounds pretty good though (and if you say it's better than "The Learning Curve," I'm relieved :lol:). Must see if I can watch it in the near future. :)

I love that Hill mentioned adopting children. >_< He's just such a great guy--I'm still confused as to why he's single, but then there's that lovely little part of my brain that insists (however unrealistically, of course ;)) that he's just waiting for me to come along. :lol:

You know, I'm still surprised that no-one has scanned the cover of Jet with him on it yet... (Yeah, I keep chucking hint-bricks in here, but I guess one hasn't made contact yet--must keep throwing until someone finally posts it. ;))

15. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Thanks for the review Mrs G!

Came across these pics from- SandraRose.com. (They are copywritten, so that's why just the link :)) They are from his book signing in Atlanta.

ETA: I came across a link on IMDb to a trailer for a film called 'Premium.' that Hill's in. It can be found on the prod. company's site- Double 7 Films (just goto the 'Spotlight' section)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.