Post something you can't say out loud.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lia, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

Hey, you helped me, too. Remember? ;) So it was his mistake? He destroys things, in order to ask you to repair them? :confused:

btw: Please take yourself time to eat. No food, no fight. :lol:

2. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

To a friend: I think you are special and I hope I get to see you soon

3. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

To Jayne: girl, listen to Detective_Burn and eat! You'll work better with a full stomach. ;)

To my co-worker: today you were nice... well not nice, but you didn't act stupid (that was the first time!) and you didn't bother me. That was nice! :cool:

4. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my eyes: If you don't stay open tomorrow I'll be mad! It's birthday party time for friend, and if I fall asleep I do not think it's going to work for her.

To my computer: I go open my email, so you instead load a Capital One page?? I do not like Capital One.......

To MS walk society: Umm, the walk happened like 3 weeks ago, why are you still emailing me?

To my friend: You need help, seriously. You need to go to the doctor and talk about depression. Because you need something to make you better, before something happens.

5. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

Alright, this is gonna be a long one.

To some certain teachers: WHAT THE F*** WERE YOU THINKING???? Why in the hell would you tell a student that you know he wants a part in the school play, but that, sorry, he's just not good enough. Have you NO REGARD for his feelings??????? I mean, it's not bad enough that you TELL him that he sucks, but you had to rub it in by PAGING HIM TO YOUR CLASS so that he had a glimmer of hope, and so that everyone else would be asking him ALL DAY what you had said. I mean, you try to be all nice, but then you totally let down your students and YOU DO IT IN A WAY THAT RUBS SALT ON THE WOUNDS!!!

Another matter, same person: How DARE you? HOW DARE YOU???? You have the GALL to tell me that I had a flawless audition, and that I was great, and that I had done an amazing job, AND THEN NOT CAST ME, not even in the chorus. Frankly, it's not so much that you didn't pick me, because I know that, in the acting business, you don't get every part. I'm pissed about that fact that you refused to make eye contact with me all day, and the one time you spoke to me, you mumbled your words and ran away as fast as you could. You need to at LEAST tell me what the HELL I did wrong, because I sure as HELL don't know!!! And you need to stop being so bloody COWARDLY, and actually acknowledge students you reject, because the students are going to keep hating you for it.

6. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

To Det and Dolphin: Awww heh, you guys *nudges both* My problem is that I'm just never hungry.. I can do without food for a very long time.. lots of people see it as an advantage, but I don't! :)

To myself:
    You feel special, don't ya!?

To my bankaccount:
    Where did all my money go??! :eek:

To dad:
    I can't believe we survived our first day without mum :lol:

7. Celtic_angel

Celtic_angel Police Officer

Why aren't I hungry???
    Usually I'm all "Food! Woohooo! Yummy!*eats* I'm still hungry!" but oh no, now the weather has to go all warm and totally screw with my EATING PATTERNS! Now it's a wonder if I hunger for a single meal, let alone three! Though it's probably easier on my digestive system :rolleyes:

8. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

Unlike you, I'm always hungry... :(

9. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

Woahooooo, starts to dance. Jayne hurt me!! Screams: Helooooo Mr. Pope, see this??? She must like me. :D ;)

Mhmmm, pizzaaa. Hola Jayne! Want an onion? :p

Ey, mindreader. :p How the heck can you now what we wanna hear?? :eek: That´s the Jayne the world wants to be pals with. Yay!

10. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

What the hell possessed me to eat TWO TWINKIES? 300 calories of NO nutrition whatsoever.

I feel disgusting.

11. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

To J: so u got engaged to HER. what do u really think that i would be happy for u ( i know i pretend to be BUT IM NOT). it should have been me. u lead me on for years. stop calling me. stop sucking me in this melodrama. bastard!!

12. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

To myself: start doing some excercise and stop eating chocolate!!! You don't fit in last years new trousers and if you keep like that, you wont fit in any clothes...
    Move you butt, girl!!!

13. szmandalove

szmandalove CSI Level One

You were the first person I've ever trusted, and the first person I've ever fallen in love with. I'm still in love with you. I wonder every single day if you know that. I hate when you talk to her on the phone when I'm around. I don't understand why you talk to her so much on the phone but you didn't talk to me nearly that much. I want to know when you and her started discussing getting back together - how long were you lying to me? I swear on my life that I never called her, I swear on my life that she made it up. I wish on everything that you could believe that. I miss you every single day. It really hurts me that we're not allowed to talk anymore outside of work. Sometimes I get into a really bad place, and I just feel like I need you so bad, and I can't talk to you. I wonder if I just called .. or messaged you .. would you answer? Did you know how badly you hurt me? Do you know how badly I still hurt? I would wait around forever for you, because nobody else matches up. When we were together was the happiest I've ever been. I can't believe I lost you. I can't bare that I've lost you.

14. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

my brothers a retard wait i think i did say that out loud :devil:

15. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

^^Aw! Keep on going gurl, he's not good enough for you, he knows not of what he's missing.

As for me....
    To myself: Do you have a fetish for not eating lately? You had one sandwich and one hotdog today. That's it. Why are you not eating?

To my soccer coach: Screw you, I don't feel like running a mile in 7:25, I just don't feel like it.....

To my contacts: STOP DRYING OUT! just a few more hours, and then I'll take you out.

To my stomach/waist: You are very small today. I fit into my size three jeans for the first time in a while. Thank you for this lovely day of getting looks from one of the guys at the Walmart. He wasn't all that cute, but I still got a look.

To my car: Why, on the hottest day of the week, do you have to let the air conditioner go on strike? I'm a new driver, can't you spare me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.