#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

Oh lordy lord- this all makes me depressed.
    I thought Richard Lewis was a fan of the "old CSI". More characters- that´s just crazy.

I think too many characters was a big problem in S6- why make it worse? Nick and Sara need more quality screentime/interaction and in S6 we only got like 2-3 eps for that. It´s such a step down from S1-4 (yes S5 was bad too but at least GSR didn´t exist that season).

And NO! no love interest for Nick. I want him all angsty over GSR and then all single when Sara comes running after the sure melt-down w Grissom. :)

2. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Maybe more characters was a way of saying that more famous actors will have some appereance in it, like Faye Dunnaway in season 6.

I'm sure Nick and Sara will have a fair share of scenes together. I also hope for a "light" episode like Rashomama. It was nice to see Nick joke around.

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

They better not put Jessica Simpson on it, if they do, bye bye CSI. She can't act and can't sing. She just lips synch. She destory the Dukes of Hazzard when she in it. I want Nick w/ Sara, they are better match then you know who.

4. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

You guys you guys you guys UGH its a Rumor that means more then likely its not true
    I'm sure we'll get some sort of Snicker and honestly I really dont think the other ship will Last
    I'm not worried at this point at all

5. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

I really doubt the jessica simpson thing.. I don't think TPTB is that clueless.. but come to think of it, the finale did happen.. hmmm.. LOL

Anyways, if I remember correctly, they also said that Warrick's wife would be a character but we saw like what five seconds of her.. So I'm not gonna worry for now. (But I did freak out the first time I heard the news lol).

So.. back to snickers. I agree with Misery, it's nice to see Nick joke around. Btw, I've just seen Cats in the Cradle again (last time I saw it was like years ago I think and I wasn't a snicker then.. anyways..). And there was a scene wherein Nick told Sara about asking his mom for a car, but he got an encyclopedia instead. Then later on he joked about xray vision and their laugh was so cute. Anybody remember that scene?

6. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

yes I do and I think it was funny that he still had them and uses them. ;)

7. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

it is just a rumor but it still pushes my bottons to here it

8. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Er... I capped the image myself lol. I'll go see if I can find it for you somewhere on my pc. In the main time, check Beyond Imagination. Maybe they have it too. ;)

Oh... by the way, I just got here to tell you all that cofi_shot and I are the new webmistresses of Butter That Toast. We're working on the updates and stuff so stop by sometime. :D
    http://www.fan-sites.org/nicksara

9. IlovemySNICKERS

IlovemySNICKERS CSI Level One

Congratulations to Mariel and Cofi Shot!!! :) Can't wait to see what you guys do with it!! :D

10. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

Jessica Simpson? Ugh.

Stay away from my Nick!! :lol: Or actually, away from SARA'S Nick. lol

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

:lol:

ya he belongs to sara and no bad acting blond is going to change that, sara could will your ass back to nick lachy

oh congrats you 2 :)

12. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Butter that toast looks great you guys. Will have to check out the new music videos.

Nick & Sara will never change. Hello TPTB! ;)

13. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi, yeah read the JS thing and almost fell to the ground in a fit of laughter!

but hey what if she's going to be on the show just as a guest star, like Kid rock on the other CSI, so every body just listen to SSS and chill out ;)

and does anybody else think of Nick L. and Nick Stokes, tptb are so dumb :lol:

and I hate more people, but oh well as long as my George gets good screen time I'm watching the show, and of course Snickers will have scenes next season, it just wont be CSI with out it ;)

yup I'm optomistic, and I love George, so...

14. IlovemySNICKERS

IlovemySNICKERS CSI Level One

I think im gonna start a topic...

The whole Crime Lab goes out for drinks. The next day Nick and Sara are suffering from the worst Hangovers ever. How do you guys think they would take care of each other??

**I just started this topic, because today i am having the worst hangover that i have ever had!! Seriously...i hurt. Bad.**

15. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Well, I see Nick helping Sara on this one. I'm sure he had his fair share of hangovers in his days.
    And I can see Sara asking him about it. And what the best medicine is. Naturally, this simple conversation with them can turn into something cute and banter-like.

And I just realized something. JS is from Dallas. Maybe she can make an appereance as Nick's sister or niece. It would be cool to see some of Nick's relatives in the show and Sara interacting with them. We didn't get to see her talk to nick's parents.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.