Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly, you are a tease! :lol:

They ship themselves:

b03f.jpg

;)

seabird said:
Kelly, you are a tease! :lol:

Ah, Seabird, would I ever, ever be a tease about anything, well, on the big stuff. We just needed to work out a few kinks, and we'll be good to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly

*waves at the new people*

Ahaha, I just got the first (sorta) flame ever on one of my Nick/Greg drawings:

Those are good pictures but i don't like them because that is just plain wrong. It would basically be me and George making out or having sex or doing the same thing with Eric. So basically that picture is just really really really wrong. So try again.....and make a girl with Nick , or a girl with Greg.

*roles eyes* Really now...

Sillie said- So try again.....and make a girl with Nick , or a girl with Greg.

/stare - the whole point of the nick and greg pairing is to have nick and greg actually be involved, is it not? o_O

Sillie said:

Those are good pictures but i don't like them because that is just plain wrong. It would basically be me and George making out or having sex or doing the same thing with Eric. So basically that picture is just really really really wrong. So try again.....and make a girl with Nick , or a girl with Greg.

OMG! :lol: I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but how stupid is this person?

*wags finger* try again Sillie. It's het sketches from now on girlie. :p

*snort* I don't have trouble with het sketches, as long as Nick and Greg aren't involved. :p Anyone want some marshmellows with this flame? :'3

I can't believe that flame, Sillie. :eek: Sometimes, it's stuns me what people will say.

Oh, I'll take a marshmallow if you have chocolate and a graham cracker to go with it. I haven't had smores in a long while.

so um.... why are they checking out slash art??

*baffled*

i had this wild idea, that i might try to do some... but i'd have to physically snailmail them to someone to make electronic.... (am i pathetic or what?!!) OR.... i could take a photo of the drawing with my cell and email it to myself..... *scratches head*

oh, and i have a new icon, that i pinched from someone.... but i don't know who to credit. anyone??

Oh, did someone say smore's???? So Lament, did you catch the Ghost Hunter Marathon on a couple of weeks ago, heck, I even recorded it.

I second Serenity, must be het, but honestly I just cannot picture Nick or Greg with anyone else, the chemsitry is just so strong between them.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I can't, til Tomorrow!!!!!

sofine said:

oh, and i have a new icon, that i pinched from someone.... but i don't know who to credit. anyone??

I think it might be Quettaser's, but I'm not 100% sure. I think I remember looking at it recently though on WMTDB.

Sillie - some people just aren't very smart. We all enjoy the Nick/Greg artwork, that's what really matters. :D

Sillie said:

:lol: It's a joke right? I mean it's okay to be shocked the first time you were confronted with slash in any form (fics, vids,...). But to say it's wrong and right after that, the person said something about that she wants to be the one to have sex with George or Eric is a little ... funny, stupid , I don't know. :rolleyes:

You know what, you should make a drawing for this person with Nick and Greg cuddling, but one of them is dressed as a woman. As a sort of a compromise, I think she would like it. ;) :lol:

bine said:
You know what, you should make a drawing for this person with Nick and Greg cuddling, but one of them is dressed as a woman. As a sort of a compromise, I think she would like it. ;) :lol:

I think I like the way your mind works. XDD

Heh, this is the first time I got a flame on my Nick/Greg work, so I'm not to bothered. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back