The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by BittenByTheWolfe, Apr 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I'm never gonna post another picture again. :p I didn't know that TV Guide pic would cause such a fuss. :D

Oh well, at least we had some more Carmine to look at. :)

2. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

Awww, that don't be like that, 1CSIMfan. Keep on posting more pictures, please :D

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^Actually, I was just kidding but whew, some people were getting fire up. Guess it made for good conversation. :)

4. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

Oh. I knew that :D Things did get a little heated back then but the storm has blown over now so what say we get back to the really important stuff, like lusting and drooling? :devil:

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^Sounds good to me...I've lusted and drooled for so long I need a new supply of towels to wipe the drool away. :lol: I've read so many fanfics in the last few days that my head is about to explode from all the Danny/Flack lovin. :devil:

But I love it. :D

6. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

1CSIMfan, you know you can't get enough of the DD lovin' and you know it :devil:

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

You've got that right. :D The more I read the more of it I want. Aggghhh, these two need to hook up. Unless, they already are. :p It would make all us fangirls REALLY happy. :devil:

8. sarramaks

sarramaks Rookie

Delurking to ask if somebody could PM me and recommend some good Danny/Flack fanfics? I need something to distract me and can't think of much better!!!! I would very much appreciate it. (Too lazy to mooch through all of 'em!)

9. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

Nim thanks for that pic! That's another pic of Carmine that I love [another favorite]! :D

10. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

I love both pictures of Carmine. No reason to fuss over either one of them, as he is equally hot in both.

1CSIMFan, thanks for the T.V. Guide picture, and please by all means, post any more! :)

11. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

^ Yes, please post all pics. While there may have been a little heated debate over the last one, there is nothing wrong with that. We all have views on how he looks best. Some dislike the hats, some dislike the jewelry, some dislike red. Whatever. We all love the man and there's nothing wrong with saying, "OMG! That pic is the hottest thing I've ever seen" or "OMG! That sucks balls." It's all good.

12. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

Awwww *hugs thread*

My old semi-sometimes-home. :)

Hawt pictures people. *drools* :D :cool:

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

:lol: MrsG, you keeeeeel me sometimes. ;)

Anywho, I love both of the pictures...minus the cigarette and the creepy wallpaper, of course. ;) But you know, when I see that horrid wallpaper, I can just imagine lounging on the bed while I watch him tear it down and paint the walls...*drool*...He'd be all sweaty and stuff...*faints* :p :lol: Now, as for the smoking...*shifty eyes* I'll hold him down while someone else slaps the patch on his arm. ;) (Then I'll continue to hold him down while you guys leave :devil:)

Anyway, going back to the previous talk of arm wrinkles (which is just funny if you think about it ;)), I looked at the picture that was posted with the intent of gazing at said 'wrinkle' and instead found myself transfixed by the veins in his arms...gotta love the veins...*fans self*

By the way, did someone confirm that the issue of TV Guide with Teh Hotness in it is the one that's about to come out rather than the one from last week? I hope so--that way I can run out and get my own copy of the whore-Carmine picture. :devil: :p

14. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Yeah, I wonder if he has wrinkles anywhere else. I'd be willing to find out and he wouldn't have to pay me :devil:.

15. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

That delicious ass seems to be wrinkle free and that's all that really matters. :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.