The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Re: The NCIS Thread!

See, here in the movie/acting business, actors and actresses have contracts.I can't seem to find what hers started from and ended to. I'm gonna call my Agent, since she has had clients that have appeared in NCIS and 24.

2. saulalovin

saulalovin Hit and Run

I'm still upset by Kate's death.

3. nickgregfan

nickgregfan Prime Suspect

Well from what I've read, she asked to get out of her contract b/c of how strenuous *spelling :lol: * the show is. Or maybe she has bigger things coming for her. Either way, the show will go on. There will be a new *probie* for the boys to pick on. :lol:

I'll be looking forward to the manhunt since i"m sure Tony will be just as into it as Gibbs htis time.

4. DannyFan05

DannyFan05 CSI Level One

How very true. It'll probably take Tony awhile to be back to his normal self, but it'll eventually happen. Maybe even McGee can be in on it since he has a year under his belt.

I have a feeling McGee will be right behind Gibbs and Tony in that manhunt.

5. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

I have to say, I wasn't expecting Kate to get shot in the head. Oh man, I could just see Gibbs now, there will be no holding him back...Tony either. Maybe Sasha will guest star on CSI LV again, she was cool as the DA.

6. saulalovin

saulalovin Hit and Run

Which episode was she on?

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

According to the Internet Movie Database, she played "D.A. Robin Childs" in episode: "Alter Boys" (episode # 2.6) 1 November 2001, on the original (Las Vegas) CSI.

8. drkate

drkate Corpse

i can't remember seeing her on csi, then again, i dont think i've seen alter boys so hey! i miss kate already and i'm not up to the season finale yet! we're up to doppleganger over here in australia, but caus' i'm a spoiler whore, (yes, i stole that name from somewhere, but its true) i feel updated!

9. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

Yes, Sasha had a very small scene but it was between her character and Grissoms.

Sigh, I still can't get that image of her lying on the ground out of my head. You know, for the first time, I want them to pull a fantasy episode down the road where Kate will come back from heaven and watch "the guys" and try to help them.

Yea, I know it's corny but I'm trying to find ways for KATE to show up again. She really was my favorite.

Oh, perhaps we should have...in memory of her...have a favorite scenes thing! (yea, I'm sad like that).

10. nickgregfan

nickgregfan Prime Suspect

honestly I wasn't the biggest fan of her, I thought she was a bit too snarky, until SWAK when she redeemed herself staying with Tony. :lol Of course, I'm a huge Tony/Gibbs shipper too. :lol :D

I really hope they dont' do some dream sequence thing though. And this should make Mcgee toughen up some.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi, i'm new here and to NCIS but from the small amount of episodes that I managed to watch, I had fell in love with Tony and Kate's bickering relationship. I was so sad that they killed her!

I still believe that it's Tony's dream and that she is alive. I hope that Sasha changes her mind about leaving the show but if not, I still wish her the best

but I am going to hate her replacement

12. Guest

Guest Guest

One of our recent episodes was funny. McGee goes up to an apartment manager and says "YOU BASTARD! YOU WEAR YOUR WATCH ON YOUR RIGHT HAND!"

13. Gregies_Lady27

Gregies_Lady27 Pathologist

Hey! What is upplieo!??? I have a question about that one episode with the killer that killed people at his hearing...Did they kill Duckie? Or was he dying...

14. DannyFan05

DannyFan05 CSI Level One

Nope. Ducky's still alive.

In that episode, the family of the killer that Ducky had testified against kidnapped Ducky and took him to the mortuary they owned. The killer's mother was in the process of draining his blood when Gibbs & co. showed up to rescue him. But he is alive.

I love the part in that episode where Ducky's mom refers to TOny as the Italian furniture moving gigilo. :lol:

15. Gregies_Lady27

Gregies_Lady27 Pathologist

OHHH!! Okay i left before the end of it...That tony part was funny she was like "are you ittalian?" that was funny and when she told him that she had a knife under her shirt...Ha ha ha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.