#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IlovemySNICKERS

IlovemySNICKERS CSI Level One

Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

LMAO!!! Tha is so funny!!....and it also seriously put my mind to the gutter!! good one hearty!!

Also...Welcome all Newbies !!

I could see Nick being the All-American guy....goodlooking, sporty and smart, all-in-one.
    and of course Sara being the science nerd.
    Maybe, if in high school, her and Nick were lab partners in Chem class?

2. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Oh I like the sound of that. Tutoring... being alone together in his room... leads to :devil:

Anyways, I see where you're getting at. Sara has always been more into logic (math), while Nick is into the emotional and physical stuff (chemistry and physics).

3. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

welcome newbies hope you like the thread i know i do
    IT'S ABOUT SNICKERS YAY!

4. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Thanks :) the wedding thing a friend made for me awhile back the rest well THATS self explanatory

okay so Nick and Sara in highschool
    if they went to MYY highschool they wouldnt be friends because Nick would be the popular jock and Sara would be the smart science geek,she'd be considered nerdy and they probably wouldnt even meet (hence the reason I HATED Highschool when I was in it COLLEGE was SOOOOO much better)
    In other Highschools I could see them meeting because He needs a tutor she tutors him and well one thing leads to another and Voila Highschool Love

5. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

If they went to my school, they would probably have met in science help-room where I bet they would have both been tutoring.

Even cuter, our school has a grad auction, where you can buy a graduating student to be your slave for a day, I bet Sara would have saved up for months to be able to buy Nick. What happens next? Well... We all know.

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

but nick was cool in high school and sara was a ghost, mabey she was his lab partner and it went from there (he never had any idea what to do and she helped him)

7. _jessica

_jessica Witness

just remembering what high school was like for me, i don't think nick and sara would meet unless if they managed to get put into the same classes. and even then, they would know each other from the class only.

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

i dont know the high school experience is i can only base it off of the jr high school experience but if high school is anything like the breakfest club the nick wouldn't evan know that she was in the same class as him

9. rwf05

rwf05 Hit and Run

If they were in my highschool they would definately be in the same circle. The Jocks and the Brains were in the same crowd, as alot of the jocks were also considered brains. Of course the only teams that ever placed half decently were the curling teams lol. I think our cheerleaders did well too. I was lucky though our school had its groups, but for the most part the groups intermingled. The biggest rivalry was between the stage crew and the football team. they were mad that the stage crew got the most privlidges lol (there was a serious arts/drama program). Even so they usually got along well together.
    I would see them being partnered in a science class (with thier lasts names being so close in the alphabet). They would bicker non stop, but when they get the great grades the bickering would be forgotten.

10. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

thats my opinion as well Like I said I didnt like Highschool
    now college on the other hand if we were to be talking College here then Yeah they probably would meet and become Friends because atleast in the college I went to it was Less about the partying and who you were seen with and more about the studying the smart kids were More popular then the snooty popular kids the tables had been turned
    So I could definetly see them becoming good friends in College . Highschool Meh not so much *shrugs*

11. Misery

Misery Pathologist

I think that Sara would notice Nick, but only because he wouldn't fit her image of a jock. And she would be curious. And since we know that Nick is smart, he would participate in all classes, and Sara would naturally too. Maybe they'd me a little too competative also. Nick would tease her and she would tease him back. :D Just like now!

12. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

^^Oh I totally see that. Nick wouldn't be the typical jock cause he's smart. Maybe he'll even challenge Sara's ideas during class, making her notice him a LOT. And at first they'd keep the banter on intellectual stuff speaking up in class, then eventually it'll move to bantering/flirting outside of class. Oh that would be so cute! :D

13. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

little gregory sanders is the one that they see in the libary alot and talk to (he would see there flirting) lol :)
    nick would be the nice jock, who sees the best in everyone and doesn't like the term group, he gets along with everyone and voted school pres and sara would be the cool geek who is alot of fun to be around but they all know she's smarter than them

14. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

A lot of the jocks at my school are very smart, most of them do everything. And since Nick is a CSI, he had to have been good at science, hence my science helproom theory.

I'm a drama nerd, personally, and I have a lot of friends who are the "typical jocks" because a lot of them take drama. At our school, everyone's friends pretty much, because everyone gets along.

Our school is almost nothing like "The Breakfast Club" although we do have a few wackos.

15. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Thank you! *hugs*

Now... to Nick and Sara in High School.

"The Unusual Suspect" just finished airing (right at this moment) here in the Philippines and I love this:

Sara: I bet you loved high school.
    Nick: (enumerates things)... what's not to like?

^or something to that effect lol. They're on opposite sides of the extremes: A jock and a ghost. Brains and Braun. But their relationship in Snickers fandom, it's kind of cliche don't you think? The popular guy falls for the science geek. Or the faceless brainy girl getting the attention of the football quarterback? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.