Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by allmaple, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy777

Amy777 Rookie

Just FYI, for some reason, when that episode was put on DVD that little scene was cut out. Only thoes of us in North America have seen that scene. I do not know why, but...

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Those L'Oreal pics are so bloody hot!!!! I loved seeing that playful side of George. He's such a cooky dude at times.

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

what scene are you talking about that you only saw in north america? if its the scene im thinking of, i think isaw it. i saw grave danger also on isreali tv and also on the dvd, and it seemed to be the same.

4. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

myfuturecsi! I love you avvie! OMG!! I'm smitten with it!!! I can't stop smiling!!!

Yep...George can be cocky...but he certainly knows how to work it!

It completely baffles my mind that Nick could possibly be the one to handle Ecklie! Actually...I'm sure Nick could handle anything at this point. I would be wanting to keep Nick on my good side and not my bad side!! But I think Nick would be fair in any situation that arises. Go Nick, go Nick........

5. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

It's funny you say that about the "lingerie" scene- it almost seemed like the anti-flirt to me: Nick's delivery was so underwhelmed and dry, and Sara barely seemed to notice the comment. I thought it was actually the perfect example of joking between friends who are not attracted to each other in any way. But as someone said, perception is subjective. :)

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Thanks! Nick's Rage Kitty is taking up a new profession. ;)

7. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Yeah! New threaed for Nick/George! Love the title allmaple its great!!! In England we are nearly at the end of Season 6 so I need something to keep me going! :lol: But Im so annoyed because I am on a school week-away in about 4 weeks so Im gonna miss Bang Bang and it sounds really good!!!! I can't even tape it because my VCR is broken! :( :mad: But at least I have the new discussion thread to keep my little bit of sanity I have!!!!

8. ariela57

ariela57 Lab Technician

Wow, ya'll been busy while I have been moving to New York! Love the new title for the discussion thread. Glad to be back on the forum after two weeks away, I was in some serious withdrawl...but now I have a good friend down the hall who also has mild to severe Stokes syndrome, so we'll be passing the summer months watching reruns....Grave Danger is on Wednesday on the whole "Dinner and a Movie" thing on USA network I think...

9. nickstokesfan

nickstokesfan Coroner

Welcome back, ariela! :) Glad this forum can offer some continuity for you after making a big move.

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

welcome back!!!!
    how could someone eat dinner while watching grave danger?

11. allmaple

allmaple Judge

stress eating? :lol: i myself clawed at the couch and held pillows to my face the first time i watched it. my friend kept hitting me and saying 'its just a show!' so i hit her back and said 'but its nick!!' :D

i have a little clarification information for you ladies:
    i was just sent this by someone who wanted to clear up the confusion about george. (hope its ok to put a picture here as this is where it was mentioned) while this guy looks a little too much like george that its kind of creepy, it is most definately not him. he has the similar jaw structure but is lacking the cute freckles and one large beauty mark that george has on his right cheek.

12. bine

bine Prime Suspect

WOW, you are right allmaple, the pic is creepy. He could be George's twin brother only the hair needs to be a little shorter. :D

13. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

It's a tough call since it was a while back and the picture is distorted...

Edited to add: And thanks to Amy777 for her Exit Wounds pic! Very much appreciated! :)

14. nickstokesfan

nickstokesfan Coroner

You took the words out of my mouth, Baba -- it's a tough call. At first glance it doesn't look like him but the hair, the camera angle, any difference in weight... who knows? I could see how it might be him, but I know my first reaction was to want it NOT to be him. :p :)

15. Amy777

Amy777 Rookie

Allmaple, thanks for posting that picture for me. I know that one looks a little distorted, if anyone wants more "evidence" from that move, PM me and I could give it to you. I think IMDB has made another mistake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.