The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Re: The NCIS Thread!

Oh my God!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I fell asleep early!!! Then I cam to check the thread and she's DEAD???? I need to go have a cup of tea. Then I'm heading for the cememtary to give my respects to agent Caitlin 'Kate' Todd *mourns*

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Evil wench that I am, I am doing the dance of glee listening to all the 'ships sinking in the wake of Kate's death.

That said, I'm sorry Kate is dead. Her death however is going to drive Gibbs and Tony into such a black rage there will be no reasoning with them.

Ari has done the one thing guaranteed to make Gibbs come after him despite whatever agency is in the way. Which begs the question: why would Ari do that? Gibbs told him in the coffee shop that if Ari hurt Kate, Gibbs would kill him. Why would a smart guy like Ari push that particular button?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

That is a question I had. Why did he want to start that fight?

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Who knows? All I know is Sasha Alexander should have never died!!! Curse you TV!!!! :devil:

5. chrissy0

chrissy0 Police Officer

God, it looks like they're already planning to replace her. The article says Bellasario is casting for "a foreign-born female character."

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I always wondered why tptb choose to kill a character when an actor wants to leave. Is it because they're narked at the actor for leaving? It seems like petty payback. If everyone is okay with the actor leaving, why not just transfer them to ......oh.....Zanzibar or someplace.

7. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

I would have loved them to let her transfer so we could always hope for her to visit/return. But they get a chance to do a ratings stunt, they will do it. I just can't believe after having PROTECTED the President, getting kidnapped, nearly infected with the plague, and survived a bomb explosion of that Jane Doe, they killed her this way!!

:mad:

8. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

I would hope that when an actor wants to leave tptb would honor their request (die or written out). I sure wish they had just transfered Kate to NCIS in California or what ever so she could come back every now and then.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Posted by xforce11
    I do agree, but killing her was way too harsh! I really did like her character.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

It's actually quite possible that the actress requested her character be put to death, so as to make her exit from the show more dramatic. Every actor/actress loves a good death scene, you know. Alexander may have no intention of returning to NCIS, so congratulations to the actress and the writers for making this an episode we'll never forget.

Of course, if I could watch it my analysis could be more accurate... could someone PLEASE tell me the circumstances of Kate's death? Pretty please? *needing a begging smiley*

11. chrissy0

chrissy0 Police Officer

The team was taking out a terrorist cell and Ari shot her with a sniper rifle. She'd just jumped in front of Gibbs and took a bullet in the vest when a terrorist shot at him, got up, was fine, and got the sniper bullet in the head. Brutal.

12. saulalovin

saulalovin Hit and Run

I'm still in shock.

I can't believe Sasha Alexander wanted out. She was doing such a great job, too.

No, wait, I'm not just in shock. I'm in denial, too.

13. DannyFan05

DannyFan05 CSI Level One

My first thought after watching NCIS was "Why Kate?" But it now makes sense after I read she wanted to leave. (Usually I catch those things somewhere on the internet, but I must not have been reading in the right places.) My dad thought maybe she might still be alive, but my sister and I told him most people don't come back from an execution shot to the head.

Towards the beginning of the episode I thought it was Tony when he didn't appear after the bomb went off. Kate's dream about Gibbs threw me off a bit and I thought it was him.

Now that Kate's gone, who's Tony gonna bug besides McGee. They did seem to be getting closer, but oh well. Now Gibbs has an even bigger reason to go after Ari. Nice of him to apologize before he shot her.

14. drkate

drkate Corpse

arrggghh! kate was my fav. character alongside tony on ncis! i lived to see them bickering! i don't care if sascha alexander wanted off the show... she should have stayed on until kate and tony got together! just ONE freakin kiss! bastards! and a shot to the head! that means there is no way she could come back and claim she faked her death caus she was in witness protecion! :( i'm so depressed now!

R.I.P Kate Todd!

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey I'm new here and i am a huge fan of NCIS. I've been trying to find people to talk to about the season finale, and then i came across this site. So if anyone wants to talk about it, feel free to contact me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.