The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LabRat101

LabRat101 Pathologist

Re: The NCIS Thread!

Taped it and watched it and all I can say is this.

.....................*bleep*

Um, "interesting" is a good way to put it I guess.

2. nickgregfan

nickgregfan Prime Suspect

OMG I KNOW. Why did they do this??? I"m a gibbs/dinozzo slasher all teh way, but still LIKED kate. Hmm now I need a place to find some NCIS ansty fics. :lol:

I wondered though, b/c of that Cassie character they brought on in SWAK. makes ya wonder if she will be replacing kate.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Missed it. I was trying not to come here to see who got killed off but, couldn't resist it.

Now that we know it's Kate, I realize that I've never actually thought of the possibility of her leaving, because she was one of the leading characters. I did like her the least so I'm sorry but, I'm glad it's not the others.

Now I just hope they don't try to do something stupid like, shove some new female character into the show and try to make her a replacement. OK, they are smarter than that, I'm just worried. Writers, producers, please don't ruin the show.

4. saulalovin

saulalovin Hit and Run

Argh the finale just pissed me off soooo badly.

I am a huge Tate shipper and I'm going to have a hard time finishing my Tate fics if it ended like this.

So is anyone considering the possibility that *maybe*, maybe, Kate didn't really die and it was some bizarre dream or whatever?

Because CBS is known for doing things like that. Like the 'CSI: Miami' preview, where we saw Eric pointing a gun at Calleigh? It looked sinister but it totally wasn't once you watched the actual episode.

I am just so pissed right now. Kate is my favorite - I love her clothes and shoes, and she has a wonderful personality.

Now I don't even know if I'm going to keep watching 'NCIS'.

Harumphh.

5. drkate

drkate Corpse

... i'm in denial

6. devildoll

devildoll Hit and Run

I doubt about this is a fake death, because according to USA Today, Sasha wanted to leave NCIS, so the writer wrote her off..

7. drkate

drkate Corpse

... oh god... SHE'S DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 *breaks down into tears*

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I too thought about the dream possibility, since Kate had a dream about Gibbs dead at his desk, and that she wasn't killed or that maybe the bullet grazed her. This morning on USATodays wedsite I read that Sasha Alexander asked to leave and that Donald Belisario rewrote the show. Too bad, I enjoyed her character, especialy the feuding between her and Tony. Whomever comes in to replace her will have some big shoes to fill.

9. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

My VCR was out and I missed the show. Can someone give me a recap please!!!!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

This was not a fake death, Perfect head shot. Quite a shock I would have to say. I did not see it coming. Actually thought that maybe the claims of a agent dying were false. I hate to see this character go. She was quite perfect on the team. (quite hot too!)

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I was watching it last night and that took me as a big suprise that Kate died. I wonder why she wanted to leave she was perfect on the show. Espicially with her and Tony. Oh well, I thought that to be a bad way to end the season though is just show Kate getting shot in the head and then the closing credits. That's not right. :mad:

12. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

USA today an article about all the character deaths this season. It states that Sasha Alexander wanted out of the show.

Here is the article

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I didn't actually get to watch, but my dad told me who died... I'm sorry it was Kate who went (I was really pushing for McGee), but when you think about it, how cliche is it that the men always die in primetime? I think I've only once seen a female lead go down for good - and good for Sasha Alexander for going out with a bang.

But just one question... Dad didn't tell me how it happened. Can anyone give me sort of a recap?

14. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Since they will repeat the episode sooner or later, probably just before the new season starts, wouldn't you want to wait and watch it?

15. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

I hopefully will get to catch the repeat, but it may not come on until August. So I would love a recap to tide me over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.