The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

That scene is from the "I 15 Murders" or just "I 15" I can't remember, it's from early to mid season 1. Yes, Greg is such a tease.

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

3. Sillie

Sillie Pathologist

They're so touching fingers. :p

4. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

OMG, Sillie, you are right!. I hadn't noticed it before.

Greg is the only one Nick touches. There must be some reason, right? ....

;)

5. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

gah they are so goddam cute!!! i'm starting to think that they are actually together lol.

6. Dixie

Dixie Rookie

Greg is the only person that Nick touches in any gesture more than a hand shake/clap, with the exception of Catherine in "Boom" and also Grissom and Warrick in "Grave Danger", but those are "extreme" situations. I'm pretty sure Nick is the only one that Greg has ever touched as well. Also, Nick is the only one that has ever called Greg "Greggo" more than once, and if I may say so, he's the only one that sounds right saying it. :D

Kelly- I haven't actually gotten to the stage of putting anything together yet. The computer I was trying to use isn't that old, but I think it's definitely a memory thing, might have to do some cleaning. Anyway, what I was trying to do was this: we have hardware on that computer that allows you to connect your tv to the computer which then allows you to record what's on your tv to your computer (clips, no d-ling!). I've used it before, so I know that it should work, but as I said, it just kept crashing. :( Thanks for the offer to help, but it kinda looks like I'm gonna have to wait even more 'til I get the computer sorted out.

7. sofine

sofine Police Officer

heyyyyyyyy people!!! yes i am still alive. hope y'all are well and enjoying the Love! oh, those pics! *dies*

i wrote a story, then someone *ahem polly ahem* persuaded me to add an r-rated "deleted scene". you can find it at my lj...i think. or at least, i think i posted it there. LOL oh, i'm losing my mind with all these Love pics.

anyway the story is NOT nick/greg, but one of the characters IS called nick. so.... you MIGHT, at a STRETCH, call it an AU. except that it's not. but it's still nick and greg. because ALL my characters are just nick and greg in disguise. um..... oh, nevermind.

/driveby and shameless pimping of my own work

8. _jessica

_jessica Witness

/runs off to sofine's LJ

....uh.. where is sofine's LJ? no link in profile. /sad.

9. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

you guys are so adorable...does Nick/Greg have a shipper name?

-x-liv

10. _jessica

_jessica Witness

FrostBite - Nick/Greg don't have a shipper name, but are commonly referred to as "the love".

.. that sounds a lot like then answer on the shipper names thread. =P

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

No we are just the Fort for Nick and Greg- we don't feel we need some clever/dumb name. We are also known as 'The Love'. that's all we need.

12. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

fine by me. just wondering.

-x-liv

13. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Hey all, doing my drive by posting again, hee at least it isn't the drinking post I made at my LJ a month back, that was bad, but pretty damn funny now.

Dixie I know of the program of which you speak, I think Matt has the samn thing, we are still trying to find a way to put up screen caps and talked about using that, but as you know, bandwidth bandwidth bandwidth.

And speaking of the site, I may have some good news, well I think it's f-ing awesome, but just want to double check before I say anything for sure. And if any of you haven't seen the new cool tool bar he made, with links to all three major Nick/Greg site, ya need to check it out, I put it up on my bio page at LJ in case anyone wants to take a peek, and he's already set up the table for it, all you need to do is save the pics in your own space, whatever you use, I use photobucket, and replace the links for the pics, and Viola!

And we are almost ready to hit 900 storied archived now, can you believe it. Oh and I reposted all my *musical projects* at my LJ in case any new people here Hello to everyone, *waves frantically* since I made most of them last year.
    Can't you feel The Love, it's oozing everywhere now.

Kelly

14. Dixie

Dixie Rookie

Shacky I love the icon you have up right now, that's awesome :D And almost 900 stories (that's, like, almost 1000) - whoohoo!! These many fan fic writers can't be wrong ;)

15. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Why thank you, I snagged that one from Sillie, of course. It just seemed appropriate with my location.

And I know, can't believe we are almost at 1000! but if the stats I'm seeing are correct, you won't believe it. But as always I double check with Matt before I open my mouth cause yeah, I'm not the best when it comes to server and stats stuff.

Kelly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.