Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsandersfan, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Haven't seen I like to Watch either, last one I saw was Kiss Kiss Bye Bye...and yes, the link works now Frostbite, it's so cute! :D

2. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

It works now! Awww so cute :)

Ah Kiss Kiss Bye Bye, you might wanna tape it or something, seeing that the few episodes ahead is totally lacking in Sandle (and Greg) :(
    Is it just me, or Greg's constantly being a 'decorative wallpaper' lately? When he figured out about that Nitrous Oxygen (sp?) thing, I was like, wow I miss him being smart like that... it seems all he's been doing this season is standing in the background, saying a few joke, goofing around a bit, and the rest is just busy being missing :rolleyes: :( He used to be so smart and show his broad knowledge a lot, back in the earlier seasons... are the writers 'strugling' with character development or what? (if there's any development that is :rolleyes:)

How could we have Sandle scenes if Sara and Greg have been missing a lot?

Pardon my rant... I don't really like S6 so far :(
    I'm sorry people *slaps head* I forgot, I have to keep positive, cuz we're the positivity ship! :D
    Okay, pass me Sandle positivity cookies cuz I need it :)

3. hollie

hollie Pathologist

LOL!! **hands Silhouette a cookie** But I do agree that there has been much lacking of Greg.

Frostbite the pic is adorable!!

4. _jessica

_jessica Witness

i think, technically, greg has already made the first move. he's told sara that he's interested in her (...or was that the copious amounts of fanfic...hmm), so now the ball is in her court, so to speak.

5. hollie

hollie Pathologist

True, with all the flirting and everything Greg does Sara's gotta know how he feels.

6. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Then again, Greg always flirts with other women. Even in the Rashomama episode, Sara seemed a bit jealous when he was telling his side of the story with those two bridesmaids :)rolleyes:). They both need to come clean and confess their feelings. Confess I say! ;)

7. Guest

Guest Guest

happy belated birthday Hestia!!
    I definatly (sp?) think Sara would make the first move. Cause of what happened in Organ Grinder.....
    and yes!!! CONFESS! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

sorry.....I'm kind'a hyper... :D

8. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Haha, maybe it's too much caffeine, sandlesgirl254 :D cuz caffeine makes me hyper.

Aww, cookie!!! Thanks hollie... *munches on cookie* :)

I think Sara definitely takes the hint that Greg has a crush on her... so I agree, the ball is in her court (<--new English idiom that I learned today hehe :D). Oh well, Sara asked Greg out in Who Shot Sherlock, but Greg was too absorbed in his work to even realize it! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! *slaps Greg* How could you? Now that's a chance you let pass by, Greg... *shakes head in frustration*

Wait... did I just slap Greg? o_O uh-oh... *runs to Greg* Greg I'm sorry!!!! >_< *drags Sara from across the lab* Sara, could you... err... comfort Greg... somehow? :devil: I think I slap him too hard

Whoa now it's me being hyper :lol: I tend to be overimaginative when haven't got enough sleep... (Note to self, cut down on Greg's Blue Mountain...)

9. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah, I gotta cut down on that too..... :lol:
    and I am still in shock from the Who Shot Sherlock ep! and it's been like, a year!!!

Greg, man you better get your act together!!

10. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Maybe Greg needs to cut down on Blue Mountain too :lol:

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Now I have the song 'what you waiting for?' from Gwen Stefani in my head. "Take a chance 'cause you might grow..." Okay, less coffee for me too. :D And it could be me, but wasn't it blue hawaiian (sp?) instead of blue mountain? Or did I miss anything? :confused:

12. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

it's blue hawaiian...my favorite Snadle sceen is in Organ Grinder, were Sara gets really close to Greg and he blushes.

*squee!!!* so adorable

-x-liv

13. _jessica

_jessica Witness

my favourite sandle scene is where we got our thread title from. and pretty much every other scene where they're together. and not. haha.

14. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

soo adorable! i love it!!!!

[image]http://www.belovedtigersharks.de/iced4.jpg[/image]

Sara: what?
    Greg: (nervous glance): you think she's with me?

15. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Ahh yes "Who Shot Sherlock?" a very good episode for Sandle.

Hehe don't worry i'm the same way with or without caffiene.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.