Post something you can't say out loud.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lia, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

To my parents:
    just shut up and watch the TV! You know how much it annoys me when you say everything you think is going to happen in the program we are watching, especially because you are normally right :mad: I don't want to know what is going to happen! And when I go upstairs to watch it by myself because you know how much it pisses me off, you come up acting all sad and angry asking why I left you two! Back off and give me some time by myself! :mad:

To teachers/counsellors at school:
    Why is it that every time I just start to open up to someone you have to pull away from me, leaving me all alone again? School is the main place where I need support but now after next week I am going to have no one to talk to at school, even all of my friends have been off for over a month so I don't even have friends to talk to! :(

To myself:
    stop coming on here so much and do some coursework! :lol:

2. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

To my parents:
    Thanks for knowing that when I head to my room and close the door, you know NOT to come knocking and asking what's wrong.

To my Heineken:
    Thank you for coming (aka the Karen Walker-line).

3. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

To Jayne: LMAO YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!!! and to your heinekin...thank you for making jayne so happy!

4. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

I know :lol: I thank my Heiney every single sip :D

Uhmm.. to other posters:
    I'm no alcoholic.. I'm Dutch and need my Heineken :p

5. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

You've got that right!!! You guys are better than therapy... :D

To myself: Get another job!

6. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

To my leg : omg will you PLEASE stop being so itchy it is really pissing me off!!!
    to my eye lid : why do you have to be so swollen and ugly grrr i hate you!
    To my bra straps : you are sooo uncomfortably tight and i cannot figure out how to ajust you!!
    To my bed : im sorry i should not hjave jumped on you it is my fault that i femm off. <3<3<3

7. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

To the blister on my foot: go away!!! You're making me (even more) nuts!!! :mad:

8. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my friend: You know, I really am sick of you. I can't handle being around you anymore! You don't care about anyone but yourself, I could die and you'd be sitting there asking if your hair looked okay. You are so self centered! And I'm getting so sick and tired of it, I thought it was just one of your messed up stages, but I guess it's just you.

To my math teacher: THANK YOU FOR NOT YELLING AT ME!!! And if I can't find my textbook tomorrow PLEASE don't yell at me!

To myself: You're pathetic...you walked into a shelf...who misses that?

To my roommates: YOU TWO SUCK! I told you I needed to do laundry, so you go and turn on the dishwasher? Thanks a whole lot!

9. SweetDarling

SweetDarling Rookie

I keep telling myself and everyone else that I'm over you, but when I hear our song again, when I see the pictures, everything comes back to me and I just want you all over again, even though I know things can never go back to when they used to.

When I see you online, I still wonder if your nickname message is meant for me. If not, then who is it meant for? Have you met someone else? How come you never told me about those Taiwanese girls or whoever? You act so happy all the time, but I know you're not.

I know there's more to you than you let people to believe. I want to be there for you, to listen, to care, but sometimes I just don't know what to say, and whenever you message me, I always wonder what's going through your head. Why are you trying so hard to shut me out? Okay tell me, am I, have I been giving you too much credit? Are you really keeping this distance because you don't want to hurt me? Did you really force yourself to stop liking me, to "kill emotion" because you didn't want to get me involved with your gangster past? Or is it because I am just that unloveable?

I know I'll never be perfect, like those girls that would look so good with you. I'll never be sporty and fun and pretty and hot and beautiful and sexy. I'll never be good enough for you.

You're so good looking and smart and witty and charming and CONFIDENT and I hate you for that. You make me feel inadequate and incompetent. I want something who makes me feel beautiful, confident and happy. And you can't give that to me. I always feel like I'm not good enough. You tell me I'm special, but it doesn't mean anything to me. You also keep saying you're sorry, but that doesn't mean anything anymore either.

If it were up to me, there's nothing anyone can do. I just wish I can forget and move on. Sometimes I wish you never came back. Never came into my life again. Sometimes I wish you'd leave, go away, go back to Cali...gosh when I think of Cali, it makes me want to go with you. Sometimes I wish I was there with you, for those however many months you were gone, ran away, from everyone and everything, and just lived LIFE on your own. I wish I was there with you, no one in our way, no one to judge us, no one to stand between us...

I wish...but I know it would never happen.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

to my feet
    swelling please go down cos im sick of wearing the same shoes especially when i have cold feet and cant wear socks.

to the british weather
    make your bloody mind up, is it summer or what?
    a little bit of consistancy wouldnt go amiss

to nigel (hubby)
    please hurry and book a holiday need some relaxation time, somewhere hot please

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

To my alarm clock: Hey guess what clock. You're an hour ahead. You woke me up at 5:53 but YOU told me it was 6:35 and I have to catch a bus at 7:25. I thought I only had an hour, but it turns out....YOU WERE WRONG. I hate you alarm clock. I can't wait until my parents get home from their trip so my dad can wake me up and I can kick the holy crap out of you.

12. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

To those people who I have to work with who should have been taking a class on being professional..... ahem....

When an incident happens, you do not talk about it to any person who will listen! You do not keep talking about the person like he is nobody who doesn't have rights or has feelings. You stop talking about how you were victimized and acting like the world owes you. Got news for ya honey..the world does not owe you jack! You may think you will never get fired from your job, but flaunting around the fact that you slept with a supervisor from another shift is making sure you never get fired is really respectful. I must say that being a backstabbing wench who thinks she knows everything is in for one hell of a wake up call. Karma, baby! Sooner or later it will bite you on the behind!

13. Celtic_angel

Celtic_angel Police Officer

To the boy I sit next to in Chemistry: It sounds bad but thank you - your unmarkable homework made me feel good about me and my level 5/6 . I didn't mean to sound rude when I laughed at it, but I feel good about myself now.
    To that boy I like: Why, why, why, every morning when I come to school just after you do you seem hotter each time! Make it harder, why don't you??? Even looking at the BACK OF YOUR HEAD - jeeez. And that first time I saw your eyes - if you're reading, let me just tell you, it almost made me breathless. Sorry I seemed rude and looked away, but it was the best thing I could do, considering the alternative - jumping on you!
    You are amazing! :lol:

14. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

To the Dutch soccer team:
    Please win!! :D

To Jo Frost:
    You're so cute and so fecking HOT :devil:

15. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

to my eyelid (again) - THANKYOU! you are finalkly not ugly and swollen...yay!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.