Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ruzila, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

Well I could put up my original version but the mods wouldn't like it. :lol:

Yeah go watch the extras. And go watch Marg's little giggle when she says 'it can't get much hotter than that'. :lol:

2. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

*covers ears* Lalalalalala. I'm not listening!! I wanna take a nap and you'll have me up all day giggling over extras, DtD, Big Middle, Nesting Dolls and all those other great yobling or Cath/War interaction scenes. *casts longing glance at DVD player*

3. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

lmao! great pics heartagram69!

*spits coffee* :lol: That's a great yobling expression lmao. AngelEyez now im thinking of buying the S5 dvds lol, i didn't want to buy S5 and the S6 dvds.. but i think pick up S5. I need to hear them say the word consummate!

4. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

lmao! want me to animate it for you? *g*

And Ash... who you kidding? You know you want to!

5. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

Ok, call me very stupid, but why do they call Tina Yoko? I know Greg called her that in one of the episodes but I don't get why. Can someone plaese explain? And yes, I now really feel like a stupid YoBlinger :lol:

6. alwayswrite05

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm gonna take a nap and pretend I never read about the extras or about Marg's little giggle when she says 'it can't get much hotter than that'. I'm playing dumb...

ETA: Yoko Ono, or however you spell it, is blamed for the break-up of The Beatles. Insinuate what you want from Greg's comparison. I prefer to think Greg's smarter than he acts and means Tina broke up Warrick and Cath. But I'm sure that's pure YoBling bias.

7. WarricksBabyGirl

WarricksBabyGirl Police Officer

Which extras are you guys referring too? Is it on a certain episode? Thanks for the help guys.

.:Rose:.

8. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

It's on the same disk as Grave Danger.

9. maricejayo

maricejayo Witness

I am sorry... I am just watching all of your avatars.
    There are so cool!
    I like the ones out of the show!

10. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

I get confused of your avvies, ppl. Great ones by Zsa w/o doubting, but I usually don't look at the names, I identify by avatars :D

EDITED:
    Has anyone noticed that the PTB stole the music from themselves in Way to Go????
    When Brass is waking up and Grissom is giving some water to him you can hear the SAME music as in Bodies in motion during the confession scene.
    They already stole the 'fantasy' thing, too. (GSR *coughs*)
    That was the only cool Yobling moment on season 6 (IMO) and no original music, no original lyric :(

11. alwayswrite05

Yeah, they've done that before, not concerning anything YoBling, but all the same. They used the same song in ALM (can't remember the scene) and the PWF opening scene.

I guess they find a song they like and latch on. Now if only they'd do that with YoBling *remembers the many YoBling promises*.

12. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

I really do hope Warrick and Catherine get together.

And thanks for the welcoms to the thread guys. Glad to be here, so what have i missed. I've missed several episodes of S6 of CSI which i'm gutted about, they always have to put me on a late at work on a tuesday and the late shifts end at 10pm and although my sister does video the episodes it always gets videod over before i can watch it.

Loving the Yo-Bling icons. Especially yours alwayswrite05

13. alwayswrite05

Thank you. Zsazsa is genius *sighs happily and gazes at avi*. BTW, you can just call me Ashley or Ash. Everybody does :).

I'm a bad person to comment on what you've missed in season six, lol. Especially since I'm pretty disgruntled with the season in its entirety. So I'll keep my mouth shut on that one....

14. FrogBag

FrogBag Hit and Run

Hi! I'm not really a YoBling shipper (I'm a GSR girl) but I would really like to see YoBling developed next season. I think the Warrick/Tina marriage was a very poor move on TPTB's part.

So here's to hoping that you shippers get your wish. :)

15. One1Red

One1Red Hit and Run

Greetings and Salutations!

I think I have died and gone to Heaven...Yobling!!! Who knew? All of these years I have yearned for C/W and never realised that there were others just like me - dedicated to the sweet torture that is Catherine and Warrick. And to think it even has an "official" name - WOW.

I have just plowed through the entire back catalogue of Threads #1 thru #7 and am physically and emotionally spent. What joy!!!

My next assignment will be to plunge into the world of fan fiction to read until my eyes glaze over...Wish me luck. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.