Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Top41, Jan 26, 2006.

1. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

Hi lab_tech. Their chemistry so comes through, its elemental. :D

2. Dryan89

Dryan89 Prime Suspect

i dont know about these two being together. i see them more as a mentor, student relationship. but you never know

3. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

They have a bit of that mentor student thing but I think its more than that. He doesn't look down on her. He wants her to learn and be better. And with her being new I think it helps him process and move on after everything that's happened to him.

4. bklynCSIfanatic

Dryan, this is not the thread for you being against them. Forensicsgirl has stressed this over before about following the rules in Pro-shipper threads. The M/L shippers that come here, we don't want to see this thread closed over this.

There is more being developed between Mac and Lindsay than the mentor and student thing, with the flirtatious and witty exchanges between them and how they are in touch with each other's thoughts, and how they simply sparkle when they share the same space as if they always long to be in each other's orbit.

5. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Don't worry. No ones going to close this thread over something like this.

Dryan89, please bear in mind that this thread is about liking the dynamic between Mac/Lindsay, and seeing it (or at least considering it) as a romantic dynamic. By all means, you don't have to see the same thing that the shippers here see - that's the beauty of shipping, it's subjective. However, please do bear in mind and respect that this is a shipper thread, and it's pro-Mac/Lindsay. If you want to ask the shippers here why they like the pairing or where they see it going, by all means go ahead, I'm sure they'd love to answer. But lets not rain on anyone's parade in the process. Many thanks :)

Happy Shipping, MeLty shippers :)

6. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

so has anyone been over to the c2 over at ff.net? i just added 2 new stories to it, and Maybe baby makes three was just updated. (with a smutty chapter! :D)

just thought I'd give a heads up. :p

7. bklynCSIfanatic

Thanks Adamsgirl, you're a dear. Now off to read the Fics.

:D

8. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Thanks will head over there too. Glad your writing some fanfics someone needs to. I suck at writing them.

9. bklynCSIfanatic

Hey have you read and reviewed Frozen Fires? That is a bang up story. You can find it back on Page 2, near the end of the list. This is another C2. :D

10. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

haha no wait i think you misunderstood me. I didn't write the last two stroies I added to the C2. :p someone else did.

I have writer's block. :(

yes I've been reading and reviewing Frozen Fires! But I don't know if it's a M/L story yet, so I'm going to wait to add it to the C2.

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Wow, watching stuck on you is a good Mac/Lindsay episode. ;)

12. Ex_Mrs_Maclom

Ex_Mrs_Maclom Hit and Run

Oh I know! I taped that last night and I almost died! My favorite scene(s) was where they were in the firing range and Lindsay has shot her first arrow and she asks for a second one and Mac says "You've proved the point." and she smiles and says, "I know." That was cute. I also like the way she smiled at the end when she was looking back at the stage to Mac. That darn tilted head, sparkling eyes look as my dad calls it.

13. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

hey guys quick question, i have an account over at ff.net, but i dont know what C2 means, what is it? im an idiot i know... :lol:

i just watched that archery ep last night for the first time, it was so cute, i was crazy all day because i knew it was going to be on, i couldnt wait and i wasnt disappointed

that was such a great ep, she was so cute, all excited and mac let her shoot another one

i also loved the ending, she is so good at figuring him out, she defintly knows mac a lot better than danny... :lol:

when i saw a preview for the ep, i noticed that lindsay got hit by the explosion and i thought that she was going to be the one seriously hurt, i was sad when it wasnt her, because that would have been awesome to see him react, but i am glad flack is ok

i hope that we get a lot more next season because they started out strong, but then lindsay spent the whole time working with danny, it was kinda dumb because they never mixed it up, hopefully they will work more togehter next season

14. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Great Banner CSI_Grissom!
    I just found out what the C2 thing over a fanfiction.net was too. So its like this in some of the listing people have linked together stories that can be about certain people or pairings. Like in CSI:NY C2 there is a grouping for Lindsay stories so if you click on it there are only stories about Lindsay. The people who start the C2 usually try to find stories that are on the topic and ask the authors if they want their stories linked to that C2 group. Hope that helps

Yeah I would like to see Lindsay work with Mac more in season 3 as well as some of the others. ;)

15. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

thanks for the help, that makes sense, and gets me happy because im off to check it out, as far as the banner goes, i realized that i ship so much its not even funny, I AM the hopeless romantic, so nobody try and steal that title, or else... ;)

mac/lindsay is what got me watching NY, i dont really like the other characters a lot, so if we dont get more of them working together in S3, it will be hard for me to watch

i hope they have kind of gotten over the whole "she is new, lets stick her with messer" thing, it really bugged me how, after only a little bit of mac/lindsay, they made her work basically the rest of the season with danny

i hope they mix it up a lot this coming season, get everybody working with different people, i realize that some people get comfortable working with certain others, but i dont think that any of them have a problem with that so they should mix it up a lot more