Talk Law & Order Here

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Re: Talk Law & Order Here.

Not really sure, I remember the episode vaguely as it was a take off from SVU cross over, but for the life of me I can not remember the character, she could have been a witness, or someone they talked to to get info. I will have to look around and see if I can find it. I tried but gave up for a bit. But it makes me courious. :)

ETA: Ask Ausiello has this about Jamey Sheridan's departure.
    Question: Why is Law & Order: CI replacing Jamey Sheridan?

Ausiello: Because his wife and children live in Los Angeles and his weekly commute to New York finally took its toll.

I wonder if that toll had anything to do with the fact that he had Bells Palsy, which they have said he has recovered from, but still traveling your whole system takes a beating.

2. Haylie

Haylie Rookie

I agree destiny i couldnt take his character espically after jerry left and then his death. it was omg wait slow down. omg i know there are other angie harmon fans on her. i so want her back. maybe i should start a petition.

3. Destiny

Sorry to break it to you but Angie left the show so that she could spend time with her husband Jason Sehorn, and to start a family (Which she did) Daughters Finley Faith (10/14/03), and Avery Grace (6/22/05).

She completed Seraphim Falls and is in Post production with The Good Mother plus,(IMDB Link) "Secrets of a Small Town" - Pilot (2006) & End Game (2006) .... Kate Crawford

She did state in an interview from 10-2005 for the now defunked "Inconceivable", "I still hear once or twice a week from 'Law & Order' fans who say they miss Abbie and were sorry to see me leave that show," Harmon says. "I'm so grateful that the reruns have been on A&E and TNT and USA and M&M and anywhere else, because it really is touching to have people respond to a character that way -- especially one who wasn't allowed to express any kind of emotional outlet.

She seems pretty busy and admitted in the interview I quoted the following. "That's just not right. NBC and the folks at the show all know that my family comes first and everyone has been incredibly conscientious about making sure I have time with them. This is a [workplace] that truly 'gets' what it is to be a family, and what it takes to raise good, healthy children. -- so basically the fact that her family is in Texas most of the time, she would have to commute between there and New York, and from what I am reading she doesn't want to take that much time from her kids.

I guess all we can hope for is that there is another actress out there who can have the same effect, I actually wouldn't mind seeing "Holly Marie Combs" try out, on charmed she had that comic sarcasim that seemed funny, she wouldn't be like Angie, but I think that she could handle the role, course she is in LA with her family (husband & son, and on on the way).

4. jerispencerlvl3

jerispencerlvl3 Police Officer

I personally am glad that Farina is out of there. Like someone else said, he just didn't seem to fit in L & O. Too bad they couldn't resurrect Jerry Orbach. I know other people will disagree but I think Briscoe and Green made the best team.

Then again, I am kinda partial to Jesse L. Martin..LOL

5. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I found quite a few SVU spoilers.

In the episode, titled "Uncle," Lewis, 80, will play a homeless man named Andrew Munch - who happens to be the uncle of acerbic Det. John Munch (Richard Belzer). The SVU cops arrest the disheveled Andrew, who they find living on the street, and bring him into the station as the suspect in a murder case. The episode will begin filming this Friday in Manhattan and is scheduled to air next fall as part of the "SVU" storyline that will see "Gladiator" co-star Connie Nielsen join the cast. NOTE: Sources report that Connie Nielsen's first film appearance was with Lewis and so will her first TV appearance so this may be Dani Beck's (Connie Nielsen) first appearance.

Detective Elliot Stabler (Christopher Meloni) and Warrant Officer Dani Beck (Connie Nielsen) reopen a 5 year old rape case with the statute of limitations running out.

Detective Elliot Stabler (Christopher Meloni) gets a call from a rape victim who is following her rapist after being raped a second time. Stabler warns her to stop but when Stabler and Dani (Connie Nielsen) find her, she is dead. The key to this case lies with another rape victim who refuses to testify and the perp’s obsession with urine. At the end of this episode, Dani and Elliot interview someone that may have something to do with the murder of her husband, Tom Callahan, also a cop.

I wonder if there continuing with the storyline from "Goliath"

Detective Elliot Stabler (Christopher Meloni) and Warrant Officer Dani Beck (Connie Nielsen) investigate the triple homicide of three prostitutes, all under the age of 16. All three of the victims had the same tattoo and when they find another teen prostitute with the same tattoo, the detectives fear for her life.

Marc and Eden (both children) are being held -- and handcuffed illegally in the back of a van by 2 adults. The van swerves to miss a truck and ends up going into a river but when detectives arrive at the scene, both adults have made it out of the van and both children have somehow managed to get out of their handcuffs and swim to safety. The squad investigates a "mother from hell".

Two classmates go missing during a field trip at the Museum. One turns out to be a girl with Turner syndrome attempting to the run away with her older lover and have his baby and the other is using the kidnap as a scam to extort money from his father. Janey Speer is 17 years old but physically looks 12 years old. She has a genetic disorder called Turner Syndrome and therefore her physical development is stunted so that she still looks like a pre-pubescent girl. Upon going missing at a Museum our Detectives fear she has been kidnapped. However, we learn that Janey has orchestrated the entire escape so that she can run off with her lover and have his baby. Even though Turner Syndrome girls cannot normally get pregnant, Janey has ordered fertility drugs off the Internet in an attempt to try and beat her biological clock - which in her condition will send her into her menopause in her 20's. She is also one of the guinea pigs of a doctor with conducting a study into the use of testosterone gel to help build muscle mass and increase sex drive in women with pituitary problems who has extended the study to see if it can help girls with turner Syndrome. The other missing teen, Connor Williams, is thought to be kidnapped along with Janey in our teaser however it turns out to be a scam orchestrated by him and his two friends to get $250.00 dollars out of his dad which he lost gambling on baseball. Of course the plan backfires.

6. Destiny

Where did you get all these spoilers from? I knew that Jerry Lewis was going to be on the show that was already mentioned, awhile back.

7. Calihan

Calihan Captain

8. Destiny

Aww so techinqually they are subject to change, which is standard with most spoilers, I know it was mentioned that they wanted to film some in advance so that Mariska could do the maternity leave.

I still don't really think that they needed to bring in anyone to partner with stabler, this would have given them a chance to alternate partners, heck even give creagen a chance in the field a bit more, its so cool when he works like that. They could have upped the role of Brisco (if Orbach wasn't busy. *not Jerry but his son lol*) brought back Michelle Hurd for a short time, even had different ones alternating with guest stars. So many ways to go but they made their decision.

9. Haylie

Haylie Rookie

wow i never saw those quotes before. thank you for some of those. also i know that movie completed. but secrets didnt get picked up. i am so upset about it. and thank you for those spoilers they look good

10. Destiny

I just googled "Angie Harmon" and sites come up, also try Tv.com and type in her name and go to "News" and it will give you a list.

TNT Schedule for law & Order will be changing for a bit because "Without a trace" will be doing a big thing intro'ing them into the 5 days a week between June 5-15th. According to L&O's Upcoming eps they will get some eps like before in and some days it will vary.

11. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Whatever happend to Marlo Thomas' character of Mary Clark on SVU. Do they ever explain why she isn't there, wasn't she supposed to do a few more episodes.

12. Destiny

I believe she is on an as need, maybe they figure with all the guest stars and all the switching of people the less the confusion the better. Not to mention her work with St. Jude's Children's Hospital.

Also she has a new book out, -- "The Right Words at the Right Time, Vol. 2: Your Turn!", a collection of personal essays by 101 contributors who recall the words that changed their lives forever.

So she was probably working on that plus promoting it and such, Not to mention at the L&O News wire it states that in 2004 she was only scheduled for a 5 ep arc on the show.

13. Haylie

Haylie Rookie

who is mary clark and who did she play

14. Destiny

15. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Another Law & Order Officer Down?

Less than a week after it was announced that Dennis Farina had turned in his badge as Law & Order's Detective Fontana, FoxNews.com is hearing that Annabella Sciorra won't be returning to Criminal Intent as Carolyn Barek next season. As of Tuesday afternoon, an NBC spokesperson had no comment for TVGuide.com on the report.