What kind of cell phone do you have??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by awesomeredhead, May 7, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

The only reason my phone is a new-ish one is because, well, I just got it last summer ('04)...I'd never had a cell phone before...

I can see myself keeping it a while though, I like it! :) :D

2. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

04? That's new. Does it have GPS system? :D

3. wibble

wibble Corpse

Mine has GPS - not that it's ever been any use or anyone would want to find me so desperately :lol: Mine's a Nokia 6610 (I think but that may be wrong) has colour screen blah blah, but no camera :mad: pah! What do I care? I wouldn't use a camera anyway :lol:

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I actually have tracking thing added... it's about 1km radius. lol, I can add people to that. :eek: I still have my ex on my list... lol, and my mom :p

5. Guest

Guest Guest

hi ya'll!!! i'm a newbie, so be nice to me...lol!!! i love all the CSI'S, but am hopeless in love w/Melina *SIGH*...with Emily a close second...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

anyhoo..does anyone know what type of cell phone William has?? that freaking thing is cool!! i've never seen one that closes on the side vs the top b4..

6. awesomeredhead

awesomeredhead CSI Level Two

Welcome CSISPARK!! I've never seen William's cell phone. Do you have a picture of it?

7. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

WElcome CSISPARK!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I haven't the faintest idea...it might...I think I remember reading something about that in the manual, but I ouldn't figure it out....*is technilogically impaired*

Now, I have to go find out....

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Just going out on a limb here, but I think (and I may be wrong) that CSISPARK is referring to the new phone that Grissom uses that twists to open/close rather than flips...I have seen one like it before...one of my friends has one, actually...

Is this what you mean?
    [​IMG]

I believe this is a motorola....

10. jerispencerlvl3

jerispencerlvl3 Police Officer

I have a Nokia (something in the 6600 series...it's fairly new) with T-Mobile To Go service. I love it!!! It's awesome...I have a few cool ringtones...

11. awesomeredhead

Oooookay. I thought CSISPARK was talking about Billy's phone. Are we talking about Billy or Grissom?

12. Guest

Guest Guest

that's it right there...what a cool piece that is!! unfortunately, i'd have to change companies, and i'm a Verizon man...

thanks for the info!!

13. awesomeredhead

You may be able to get it through Verizon. They don't carry Motorola?

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, I think it might have to do with your location, not service. I could be wrong though ^^ Also, the model name is the Motorola v70.

v70 phone specs

15. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks everyone..that is one cool phone. i'm spoting an LG right now, and still have another yr on my contract, but i'm sure they'd be MORE than happy to take my $$$..lol!!!

i will see if Verizon carries it..