"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by MedicWarrickLvr, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

I was a junior in high school when it first started in 1987 and I think it ran through 1992..........I didn't think of GD as SEXY then either. I thought he was CUTE and loved his locks........boy he has aged well!

2. Sidle_my_Idol

Sidle_my_Idol CSI Level Two

eeeeeh Medic, thanks for starting this thread..the subject itself made me all giddy hehe.
    Ok Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well! huh? he can wear everything well.
    But I confess that I was heck a shocked to see his video of long time ago(when he had long uncombed twisted hair)...I'm soooooo glad he cut it *phewwww*

Ok yes Warrick can rock the jeanss...no doubt in that.

3. lambda_T

lambda_T CSI Level One

I think we need more pics w/ the CSI guys in their jeans...and who knows? Maybe they'll come out with a swimsuit issue for the ladies (?). LOL! :lol:

4. Nik

Nik CSI Level One

I think I'd count as one of the younger ones, but if you mean teenagers, then I wouldn't be.

I never saw that show, either way. I remember the theme song coming on vividly, but I didn't watch it. I must have watched whatever was on before it (According to Wikipedia, "ALF," "227," "Golden Girls," and "Amen" were all on the same network during the same years, and I watched all of those at one point or another). It might be worth catching a rerun, though, just to see that hair.

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

It's pretty simple using the UBB Codes below, just click the "URL" then a box will come up, first make sure you clear the current "http://" out then Paste in the Addy of the Picture, click "Okay" then Type in what you want to name it, then click "Okay" and its done.

To be sure, Check mark "Preview" before you submit it, just to check it out and you can see for yourself first and if you have to correct it, you can do so without having to go through the edit process. ;) thanks again. :)

6. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

yup he always looks good in his jeans.. i love his style.. he looks so gorgeous and smooth w/ his shades.. his belts, his shirts they fit so perfectly well.. i think he wears his clothes really well.

7. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Warrick always looks great in jeans!!!! [​IMG]

I only know GD in CSI though. :rolleyes: :)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

pardon what i how i word this but can i just say that Gary Dorudan has a HOT ASS in jeans? i love it when they get a full body shot of him in jeans he just looks soo sexy in them. i look in the TV Guide with him, George Eads and Marg Helgenberger on the cover soo i can see how fine he is. (ok i feel i'm cheating on my Nicky but can i help it if Gary Dourdan/ Warrick is SOO DAMN SEXY!!!!)

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I totally agree Warrick is one fine hot man.Does any fans know what Marg H. thinks of Gary &do she want to see something hot happen w/ their characters

10. Guest

Guest Guest

If only I can find a decent picture then I'd drool. :D
    Of all the black guys I've seen...mmmmm mmmmm...
    Whatever he's in he looks tasty :D :lol:

11. WarricksLady

WarricksLady Lab Technician

Warrick does wear jeans about 99% of the time but I can't explain what it was about the pair he had on in "Iced". Maybe it was the camera angle close up or whatever but the shots of him getting out of the SUV with Cath to talk to the guy in the helicopter was......Caliente!!!!!

I totally stopped breathing and starting drooling. Warrick was sooooooooooooooooooo freaking HOT and lust worthy. He has cause me to almost wear out my tape. I look at the scenes over and over and over and over and over.

Viva la Warrick.... :D

12. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

Agreed, 100% agreed!!

I know you've gotten to hear Warrick/Gary play the piano, but what about what else he can do! He plays all sorts of instruments. This is a clip from a piece he did with Steve Holmes.

Gary with Steve Holmes - Jungle2

13. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

I have pictures of him out the whazoooooo!

Define what you want to see as decent! :)

Geesh, can anyone tell I LOVE this guy???? :D

14. Guest

Guest Guest

in case anyone was wondering he was wearing True Religion Brand Jeans in this episode.

15. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

Well, I'm thinking he wasn't wearing his True Religion Brand Jeans in this episode. :D I didn't notice my tongue falling out of my mouth, but maybe that was just my stress level for everything else that was going on!

I am amazed that GD can even look hot in coveralls with white tennis shoes and Forensics stamped across the back.

Warrick is defeinitely my HERO now!!! Yeah, he was anyway, but now he REALLY is! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.