Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by vegaslights, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haylie

Haylie Rookie

Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude **SPOILERS**

your welcome. i am excite to see it

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Is she really 40 years old? She looks incredible.

3. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

NOW PRESENTING: Boa_Vista_Fan's Hopes Regarding Natalia in the Next Season

Natalia is not seen in the first several episodes of the season. These'll mostly focus on Horatio and Eric's trip to Brazil. However, a court case will eventually come up in one of the episodes, where it's Miami Dade/CSI versus the feds. In the end, the feds are found guilty, but Natalia is found innocent... with everything.

Everyone forgives her, she goes back to the lab, and everyone lives happily ever after! (Including me!)

Presentation Brought to You By: B.V.F. in Denial Productions

In my opinion, the writers left us with a lot of unknown information regarding the mole and/or Natalia. Don't you think it was strange that they built this whole mole thing up all season, saying that there was a mole that was leaking all of the lab's faults and mistakes to the feds... But in the end, Natalia only reported good things about the lab to the feds. ...I... don't... understand. Poo.

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

NOW! maybe they will dump the cold case fascade and make her a regular CSI like the rest and like she has been doing, I mean she worked more on their cases then on the Cold cases. :)

5. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

I have a hunch that she might end up returning to Miami Dade, but not for the cold cases--I think it's safe to say that her grant is pretty much nonexistent at this point, after all.

I bet there'll be some type of court case, like I said in my desperate post above, where it'll be Miami Dade/CSIs versus the Feds. Natalia will be thrown into that too, and in the end of all that craziness, the CSIs will realize that none of this was Natalia's fault.

If you really think about it, Natalia was innocent the entire time... Because I have no life, I re-watched the episode twice already. Here's one thing that I'd like to point out:

- Natalia explains to Calleigh that when the feds put her at Miami Dade to work cold cases, they asked her to report on anything that the lab was doing wrong. She goes on to tell Calleigh that she "only supplied them with positive information." She never shared any of the lab's mistakes/faults with the feds.
    - Natalia's statement was pretty much backed up by Monica:
    Monica: Peter, in clear conscience, I could not let that lab go unchecked.
    Peter: But you had an informant.
    Monica: Boa Vista was useless.

If Monica is saying that Natalia was useless, she's pretty much saying that Natalia never leaked an ounce of the lab's faults to them.

The writers didn't do such a great job of clearing things up. IMO:
    - Natalia was "the mole" but was not responsible for the leakage of all the information this past season. She didn't share any of the lab's problems with the feds; she stayed loyal to the lab. I'd like to consider her the "inactive mole."
    I think there were two moles in this episode: one inactive, the other active.
    - Peter was more of a mole than Natalia was. He was the leaker.
    - And then we had the moron who tried her hardest to shut down the lab, Monica.

I think Natalia did nothing wrong at all. Yes, she's labeled as "the mole," but she never did anything to jeopardize the lab. She had the job of "the mole" but never fully accomplished it. It was Peter and Monica who did the dirty work that, in the end, always seemed to be blamed on "the mole."

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

LOL I don't know I am on the East coast but with directv I have the west coast channels and I am taping the ep, then I plan to sit down and watch the last four eps (Which I will have not seen at all) :eek: I know. This way I can get the full impact of them all. But nice summery. :D

7. csi_gurl

csi_gurl Police Officer

maybe the answer is just OBVIOUS to everyone else but...

why is she coming back next season?! im studying law right now and im pretty sure that devulging departmental secrets is reasonable grounds for dismissal.

so how is she coming back next season?

8. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

I really don't think that she leaked any 'department secrets.' Like she told Calleigh... She only said good things. This was confirmed by Monica at the end of the show.

Some people are assuming that Natalia really did "spy" on the department, but did she really? What exactly did she tell the feds? For all we know, she could have just said things like "Oh yeah, the department looks good. Haven't seen anything suspicious. They're doing everything by the book..." We don't know if she got specific with cases and spied on them.

I hope the CSIs see that she had no part in the feds finding out any bad info about the lab. Then they'll apologize and offer her a spot back and this time she'll be fed-free. I really, really hope that they all realize this, whether it has to be through some court case or whatever.

Maybe they'll bring her ex-husband in next season. Maybe she'll be assaulted by him, the CSIs take up the case, H goes and offers her "protection," everyone feels bad, and they let her re-join the lab.

...One can hope she comes back, right?

9. csi_gurl

csi_gurl Police Officer

well dont we already know shes coming back next season because she and frank are being inducted into the opening credits?

i think i heard that on here a few months back.

can anyone confirm?

10. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Yes. Donahue said that Eva and Rex would would be in the opening credits next season.

Eva's website says she's taking a 'hiatus' from Miami to work on a movie in Canada. This hiatus could mean she may not be in the first several episodes (they'd probably focus on Brazil, anyway) but will be in later after everyone realizes that it wasn't her fault and everyone gives her a big hug and invites her back and we all live happily ever after.

ETA: I think I'm gonna assume that Eva will be in season five until I hear confirmation or otherwise from Eva.

11. Sandle_Luver

Sandle_Luver Witness

Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

I was heartbroken when I found out she was the mole :(

12. csi_gurl

csi_gurl Police Officer

Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

so i guess she is coming back...though i dont know why (i like her, but personally i would fire a mole if there was one at my workplace). i hope they dont just drop this storyline like they did with nicks grave danger ordeal in vegas (not trying to bring conversation to vegas...just drawing a parallel ;)).

13. SpunkySparky

SpunkySparky Dead on Arrival

The hiatus mentioned on Eva's site is the hiatus that all the actors are on from the show. Most shows have off from about May to mid August and then go back to shoot their shows.

14. AlexxWoods

AlexxWoods CSI Level Three

I totally don't care if everyone like really hates her now. She's cute and she said she only told good stuff, so what's the matter?
    I Support Natalia- and i'm damn proud of it :D

Some pics of the finale

http://img140.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc148&image=75930_4x25_1075.jpg
    http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc65&image=75939_4x25_1083.jpg
    http://img124.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc143&image=75945_4x25_1095.jpg
    http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc53&image=75959_4x25_1197.jpg
    http://img141.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc82&image=75965_4x25_1203.jpg

15. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

youre right alexx, and i also dawm proud to be a Eva/ Natalia fan, and i will stay one. Thanks for the beautiful pics.. Love them very much and i finally saw her togehter with eric on the show and i loved those scenes, she was so sweet and beautiful... I loved her smile... what a shame that Ryan came by.. if he was not there something more happend i think. or hope so!!!!! ;) :p
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.