The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

I've seen that problem in most of the slash pairing comms on lj. It makes me sad that some people don't have anything better to do than insult other people for what they like.

Ah well...such is life.

2. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Okay, so my internet was gone for like, 2 months. And I came back and I got most of threads toggled so I wouldn't forget...but then I was like...something's missing.... and it wasn't until today when reading Serenity's newest chapter that I was like "HOT DAMN I'm neglecting the Fort!" So I'm terribly sorry all, but I return now with rainbow coloured Greg-Nick buttons for all :)

xoxo zigs

3. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

Welcome back ziggy! I'm glad I was able to inspire you to rejoin us!

And chapter fifteen - For There Is No True Love, Just Finely Tuned Jealousy - is up now!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

And I love the chapter Serenity!
    Is it just me, or is it something very addictive about Nick/Greg? I can't stop reading about them.... :)

5. Sillie

Sillie Pathologist

Addictive? Are you kidding me?

*has been reading Nick/Greg fic for at least 3 years now*

*whisles innocently*

XD

Anyway, Serenity, love the new chapter!

6. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Me, addicted, no way! I knew would become addicted to a fandom and write and make video's constantly and post pics, and have a site, wait, um, nevermind. Off to read last two chapters of Serenity's fic, and if she makes me cry on vacation.......\

Kelly

7. Guest

Guest Guest

If that's the definition for addicted, I'm WAY far gone...:)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

So... the fact that I have done NO WORK (as in what the costumers are paying me for) and spent all day playing with Nick and Greg pictures... that is to fall into the chategory addictive? Uh... okay...
    Just had to know. :)

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I would say so.

10. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

addictive to greg/nick is the best thing that can happen to somebody :D being a LOVE shipper is a state of mind you know, you spray the LOVE around you, youre calm peaceful and read (or write ;) ) wonderful stories about that pairing.....Being a nick/greg shipper is probably the best thing that happen to me here :)

btw guys im sorry about what happened at the lj, sometimes people prefer spraying the hatred instead of the love...

11. Guest

Guest Guest

The LJ will be a better place again though! I have so much confidence in the new mods!

12. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

Thanks dagdrommer, and with your help on the layout it's gonna look amazing as well!

And I'm totally addicted to Nick and Greg, and I don't wanna find a cure!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

And anyone who WOULD want to find a cure has something SERIOUSLY wrong with them.

I've begun to save up money to buy all the seasons on DVD! Can't wait!

14. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

i'd say the fact that i have an exam tomorrow and am meant to be studying but have spent the last 4 hours reading nick/greg fic/smut is a sign its addictive :p lets just hope i dont start writing smutty stories instead of an english essay tomorrow haha

15. Dixie

Dixie Rookie

Good luck on the exam tomorrow! Who knows, you might just find out that your English teacher loves The Love too if you end up writing smut instead of an essay. :D

You know, I find myself doing the same thing. Essay/exam time seems to be the best time to come up with new fic ideas. It's hard to study when you've got Nick and Greg romping through your brain. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.