Who do you think SARA should be with??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Sidle_my_Idol, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrissy0

chrissy0 Police Officer

Yeah, they do have a really comfortable, easy going relationship. And if Sara needs anything right now, that's it. She needs something comfortable where she can just relax and be herself, and I think Greg would be perfect for that kind of relationship, because he seems to understand her pretty well. Yes, Grissom knows a little more about her personal life, but does he really understand or even seem to sympathyize? No. He never seems to understand why she does what she does like Greg does. Greg can always get her to smile and laugh, and I think it's really cute the way he's always trying to get her to smile. I think Greg would be really good for her.

2. SLynn

SLynn Lab Technician

No problem! It is from Television without Pity. It's a fun and snarky site that gives good MST3K-like reviews of a lot of shows on television today.

Here's a direct link: http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/show.cgi?show=15 to the CSI section.

That particular quote was in response to the 'pillow scene' with Greg/Sara/Grissom as seen by Sobell. BTW - she calls Greg Liam in her reviews (sometimes Grasshopper) because in the first few episodes he didn't have a name and had Liam Gallagher (Oasis) like hair.

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I think Sara should be with herself for a while.

4. csinut

csinut Lab Technician

I think Sara should be with Grissom, in the end, anyway. She needs to get her head together, and I don't think she can do that while in a relationship with Grissom. I do agree with you, midnight_tiptoes, that it's probably best for her to be on her own for awhile. If she does get into a relationship with someone in the meantime, it needs to be with someone who's stable. That way she can come to terms with her past.

5. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

Hee. Just read the review on no humans involved.

One of the kids runs particularly clumsily, and knocks over a Rubbermaid storage container. He scampers off, but the thud of the container's caught Liam's eye. We see why: crammed inside is a small, dusty, emaciated child. Liam whips out the cell. Fighting to keep his cool, Liam chokes out, "Grissom, we got a very young male D.B. by the dumpster."

I suppose my question is who the hell is Liam? :lol:

6. midnight_tiptoes

Liam is the nickname they gave Greg over at Television Without Pity.

7. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

Oh..weird nickname. Why do they call him that? :rolleyes:

8. midnight_tiptoes

It's in the FAQ:

9. Sidle_my_Idol

Sidle_my_Idol CSI Level Two

Yup I agree with you. And I'm actually seeing Sara building herself in current episodes. She was physically and mentally harassed by Adam ,but she controlled her fear and anger, and kept on working on the case. And I guess she will be perfectly collected pretty soon, and then we can hope for her to be accompanied by someone she wants.

10. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

Right. The law department is too sensitive, sara should be someone out of that field,at least not in the same shift, otherwise one of them must be get jeopardized in the future :)

11. ladytrinity

ladytrinity Lab Technician

Sara should be with Conrad Ecklie, why?, because they both love their jobs, they are very intense persons, they . . . wait!!!, stop it!!!, stop throwing things at me!!!, just because I said that, nooo!!!!, don't do that!!!, stop hurting me!!! I just think they could get along if they forgot about their differences and . . . ok, ok, I'm shutting up now . . .

12. Sidle_my_Idol

Ecklie has to pray hard for lifetime...to be with someone as nice as Sara. And no i'm not throwing anything at you as you can have opinion as I do. Ecklie is harsh politically, but we don't know about him personally. He is competetive towards Grissom, possibly he doesn't like him, but it doesn't mean he's a bad person. If he is nice to Sara, if he loves her, cares for her...then I won't have a problem with that, but I'm not going there.

Ok I have to get this off my chest...
    If you ask me I see Grissom darker than Ecklie. There is a shadow in Grissom. I also think that that is the reason why he is too deep in his work, why he doesn't have social life, and why he isn't open to Sara...actually anybody. I really think Grissom has sth to dark to hide..sth he's not proud about. But that's just me, I guess.
    errr sorry I went way OT there.

BTW my point is that I think Sara should to be with someone she loves, but I want her to be with someone who loves her.
    I feel that Grissom loves her, and if Sara is ready to wait for him forever and she's happy with it, then I'm happy for her...but if she wants to move on...then I'm with her as well. I would have wanted Sara to move on right away after Grissom turned her dinner offer time, but I really think there's some big reason for what Grissom did what he did, and Grissom indeed loves her, so see I'm sticking with GSR.
    Mannnn their relationship impresses me to no end.

PS-sorry if it reads vague. I was rambling. We'll talk more about it later.

13. keesame

keesame Prime Suspect

I agree there is a darkness within Grissom that we have not yet seen, that keeps him closed off from others, and that may be yet ANOTHER reason for him to back away from involvement with Sara. He needs her to keep him on his pedestal, and if he lets her get too close he knows she is too smart not to see this darkness, which he believes will turn her from him. In reality she is probably one of the few who could understand and accept him for his true self and help him deal with the darkness as she is dealing with her own demons.

But ultimately Sara and Grissom belong together as the intensity of their passion cannot be denied!

14. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

I just don't know why is Grissom so scared of getting close to sara, opening up to her? I don't think he is in some dangerous situation, like his family or he himself is persecuted or sara will ruin him. :confused:

15. Sidle_my_Idol

Yeah I see that too.
    When I watched his speech at the end of Butterflied, I became pretty sure that Grissom has sth going on. I cannot describe it, but it seemed very dark. When he said "you killed them both and now you've nothing. "
    Lurie: "I'm still here."
    and Grissom said: "Are you?"
    I think Grissom knew exactly his pain and madness. I think one of the reasons why he's scared to have relationship with Sara is because he fears he might turn to be like Dr. Lurie if Sara ever leaves him. *shudders*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.