The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dixie

Dixie Rookie

I don't know that they hide it that well from the others ;)
    Here's hoping that TPTB don't royally screw up the remaining 'ships! Go Nick and Greg! Woot! :D

2. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

3. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

No, I don't think he's worried. At all. :lol: :lol:

;)

4. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

LOL !! When i saw the pic of Nick & Dr Robbins. I was like dude, the only chest Nick's hand should be on is on Greg's chest (reminds me too much of the pic of Nick & Greg way back in the beginning. do u know whih pic I am refering too?).

5. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Not too talk too much about personal stuff, but um, who's the chick and why shouldn't Greg (E) be worried, I mean, George rarey takes women out????

Kelly

6. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

That's an actress from 'Neighbours' she's only about 16 or something. I wouldn't worry! If you look there's a shot of George alone and you can see her in the red dress behind him, facing the other direction,so the photographers have obviously called them over together just to pose.

7. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I know I posted the link. But I was only refering to the pics of George with other members of the cast. I know strictly they are pics of George but I thought Greg would be jealous if he saw Nicky being so close to the other team members (ie. like the pic Nick & Dr Robbins, ooooh and the pic of Nick & Catherine - i bet Greg & grissom would have a fit if they saw that little kiss).

Discussion question: Who do u consider to be the more jealous type : Nick or Greg?

8. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Phew, don't scare me like that people. For my opinion, I see Greg as more of a self confident person, but has some insecruties lying underneath cause he probaly was a nerd in school, skipped grades, but has really broken out of his shell. Honestly, I see Nick as the jealous type. He thinks he's kind of plain compared to Greg, and older, and not so much fun as Greg's friends, and hasn't done nearly the wild stuff Greg has, or tried to do. So, I would think that Nick would feel as if Greg may find him too boring someday and leave him for someone younger, wilder, but that's just my thoughts.

When did packing for vacation for four people become a three day odessey??????

Kelly

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I can see them both as the jealous type, but I can see Nick as the more voilent/jealous type than Greg, the passive?/jealous type. They would make a cute paring.

10. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Hey Moseley!!! You new around here, Welcome to our shippy little Fort, we are still on Brokeback, last thread was Hawaii, umm, suntan lotion and surfing, and no tan lines. Anyway I'm Shakcy, so Hi, I am also the fic person it seems like, need a fic, want a rec, I'm the person to help, so welcome and hope to see you around more.

Kelly

11. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

Morning all!

Chapter 14 - Further Away - is up at all the usual haunts now! =)

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Good chapter , twas sad though.
    As jealousy goes, I'm think neither one would be the jealous type. I see them both as secure enough in their relationship and trust of each other that there is no room for jealousy.

Jealousy = insecurity

13. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

Just here to make you all aware of some changes to the Nick/Greg community on lj. As some of you know, we've been having trouble with spamming and hateful posts, and our mod was MIA. The comm has been handed over to mangojunkie/Dreama to be the new maintainer. I am also acting as a co-mod, and we are hoping to bring another few mods on board. So I hope to see you all there with ideas on how to improve the running of the comm.

Thanks for your time.

14. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Hey all, I'm here and you're being awfully quiet. I heard what happpened over at the LJ board, that same person was causing havoc over at WMTDB, and we had to delete their account, and they started in somewhere else.

Don't go hiding for the summer people, and Serenity, I'll have to read your fic later, don't want to cry in front of hubby.

Kelly

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

It's funny that this person ending up cutting their own throat by being rude, annoying, abnoxious...I could go on but you know what I mean. Because of them we now have a new mod for the community who will keep people like them away. What goes around comes around. LMAO

I made myself a new avatar!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.