Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by CSILevel1, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Re: Sofia Curtis

I will have to check out that as well Hottie, thanks. I am so hung on watching "House Of Elliot" right now. I will whiz through the first season in a few days. Its like a good book you can't put down. Here is another picture of Louise from the series. She looks so young. Well I am guessing she was in her early twenties when this was filmed.
    [​IMG]

She plays such a sweet role in this show. She and her sister are left alone after their father dies. They find out they are pretty much poor and must make means to live. So they embark on this adventure of finding a job. It's set in 1920. Its just very enjoyable. *tries to stop self from babbling*

2. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

LSB, I've heard great things about that show, from many of my online Brit friends who have seen it.

Hottie Cath, I LOVE your ani with Griss/Cath!!! LOL

Shane, thanks for the piccy! Nice to see you again, buddy!

3. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Thanks MBGrissom.. hehe.. there are more and more people who transferring to sharksville. :p

Uhm.. lmao! :eek: Sorry for the misspelled word.. it should be short "hair" not "her". Sorry, braindead moment. hehe. In the movie Tale of the Mummy she was also a toughie there, so I'll try to check House of Elliot out LadySara, I'd like to see Louise Lombard portraying a sweet role this time.

4. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Hottie now you got me interested in this Tale of the Mummy so gonna have to find that to watch. I did find this picture from the movie. Amazing how Louise Lombard can have so many looks and be gorgeous not matter what the scene.

[​IMG]

This has given me something new to do, collect all of her works. Nothing like a good challenge.

5. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Thanks LadySara for posting on the "House of Elliot." :D

I had no idea what it was about now I'm interested. I'm glad to hear she's plays a sweet role. :D

I am really looking forward to seeing Sophia and Grissom together.
    The Finale [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] whoooohoooooo!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-------------------------
    [​IMG]

6. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

Part of me is looking foward to the finle episode of S6 an danother half isn't.

Oh well, it will be good to see Sofia tonight, since we didnt' see her in 'bang bang'. Wonder how she's going to react to Brass being shot? Guess we'll have to tune in to find out.

7. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

It was nice to see Sofia for the last show, too bad they did not allow her to be with Brass for at least a minute.

For those in the yahoo group, I have no idea if or when I will do the screencaps featuring Sofia. This past month has been rather stresfull and not about to get any better any time soon. Sorry ya'll.

8. sexycsi

sexycsi Hit and Run

Sophia Is Awesome she's my fave, female character. aside from Sara Cuz she's really great too! That was cool how her daddio took her to Gettysberg. It's a shame she didn't get to see Brass while he was down...kinda like everyone else did..like right at the almost end when Brass's fan club showed up. Sophia's part of that.

9. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

I agree with the above remarks as well. Sofia deserved her time with Brass even if it was only a few moments.

To be honest, she showed more concern than Gil in some ways towards Brass. She asked immediately at the crime scene of his status. She even went out of her way to protect Brass from Ellie if needed. To me that shows true friendship. I mean at least if she had kept Ellie away like she wanted Brass would not have had to endure watching his daughter walk off when he finally regained consciousness.

I know Brass has known Gil longer, but I think I would rather have Sofia by my side. She proved she has wonderful bedside manner in "I Like To Watch".

10. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

yes its safer to have sofia by brass side than grissom.At least she was concerned about him all the time and not wandering off in the woods to play camera roulette when his so called best friend was lying down in the hospital :X

11. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Well I think the other thing we are learning about Sofia more and more is she is like a sponge. She is the type of person who loves to absorb new information and use it to help others. Plus, help herself grow and become an even better person and detective.

I look forward to seeing how much she advances in the next season. I hope TPTB keep their senses about them and continue to give her the screentime she had this past season.

12. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

I was surprise not seeing her there when Brass was in the hopital. :eek: Especially after what they both went thru in ABRTI. :(

I'm really looking forward as well LadySara. :D

--------------------------
    [​IMG]

13. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

I hope she will have more character development next season.Hopefully a story arc about herself :D

No wonder the sofia yahoo group has been kind of quiet these days :(.Anyway for those who still wants screencaps from way to go i've uploaded it on the sofia lj.

[​IMG]
    curtis page

14. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I know I'm late to the discussion, but I LOVED Sofia in the otherwise lackluster finale. She and Brass were, IMO, the only two bright spots for me. What an amazing pair of actors they are.

Also happy to see Sofia got quite a bit of screen time in the finale too, although I was bummed they didn't show her at the end, when everyone was there for Brass. I'm hoping for even more screen time and great things for her character, next season.

15. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Well I am addicted. I made it through the first season of "House of Elliot" in record time. Now I just got season two in the mail. *Sees self stuck in front of T.V." Thanks to Louise Lombard I have now found out how riveting British television is to watch. *We'll that and the show has tons of Louise on screen, might be a bit biased... :lol:*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.