Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsandersfan, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Sorry it didn't work out for you guys either. I'm a Sara shipper but after such a long time I can't ship Sara with Grissom. In the beginning I could have seen it but now its just so wrong. Greg makes Sara laugh. Who doesn't want humor and fun in their relationships?

2. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

I guess the server was down last night... cuz I couldn't get through too :confused: Didn't they have to move servers or something?

Haha we're the ship with the longest name, I'm so proud! :lol: :D

To keep positive, how about we find a name for our little Sandle shop? :D

*nods* Truth be told...

{offtopic} Hey I've just reached 100 posts, YAY!!! I could use a Sandle icon and spread the love now :D :D

Edited cuz I had something to add

3. _jessica

_jessica Witness

that last ...scene... felt like it was just tacked on after the final cuts and whatnot were made. like they needed an extra minute or two so they went "i know! lets throw on a random scene from the cutting room floor."

i did, however, like her robe.

4. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Yeah I couldn't sleep last night cause I was so annoyed!!

I'm soo annoyed at TPTB!! How could they do this?!?

I was literally screaming at my television .. grr :mad:

5. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

So I take it many of you have seen the last scene of the season finale? Wow... that's all I can say.

Nah, I can say more. :D

Relationships are a very complex thing and even though I am a Sara-shipper (so I don't mind who she gets with as long as she's happy) I can't help but wonder if such a relationship will last.

This episode has inspired me to write a fanfic. You heard it here, a full-fledged multi chapter fanfic. I'm in the process of typing it as we speak... (or type)

No matter what, keep your optimism up- keep the sandles love up!
    And may I offer anyone a chocolate or pecan sandie and some of Greg's Blue Hawaiian? That's why it's there. Cookies make the heart-break bearable. ;)

(Oh, cool, we finally got a realm name! I'm gonna adjust my signature...)

6. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

Okay, I am I big Sara shipper, in between Sandles and GSR, but I have to say, and sorry to say this but I'm kind of leaning with the GSR now because of the finale. It completely blew me away, all I can say is I love it.

I'll forever be a sandles shipper though! Remember that :]!!
    Theres hope for next season right? Relationships aren't all perfect, and if GSR doesn't last, Greg is someone Sara can turn to.

7. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I'm a GSR/Sandle shipper as well...and I'm genuily sorry for you guys, but no matter what ship would sail, there would always be some groups dissapointed.

And like SinCityx said, if WP might leave the show, Greg will probably still be there...;)

But I'm asking you, please don't quit watching the show because of this, or encourage people to. It's a bit sad, actually. It's still CSI, hello! :D

8. gregsandersfan

gregsandersfan Pathologist

I would appreciate it if not every single GSR shipper came in here and said that they are sorry for us.

As far as I can see we can still ship our ship, so we don't need that. Thanks.

[​IMG]

9. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

Okay, I'm sorry for being nice. Just because Sandle is my second choice, I can't even say I'm sorry?

10. gregsandersfan

gregsandersfan Pathologist

And I'm sorry if it came over that way. :)
    I just meant that I would prefer if we discussed Sandle in here and not how sorry people are for us. :)

11. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

It's okay, I understand. :)
    I thought it might come off a little weird, since I hardly post here. But I mostly read.

12. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Okay, lets stay on topic by focusing on Sandle in here and leaving other ships at the door.

Many thanks gang :)

13. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Oh people... we are so mature! *sniff* I'm glad nothing got ugly... I will still stay on board until the end! I just like the way those two look together, and despite my GSR inklings, I still plan on staying aboard our cozy sandle ship!
    Don't feel sorry for us... the first chapter of my fic is almost ready to be put up!

I'm pumped! I'm on fire! To reflect how much I'm on fire, I decided to change my avatar! And signature! gregsandersfan I hope you like it! :D

14. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Hestia, love the new signature!!! :D :D Awww I like the tagline "Once you go sandle, you'll get cuteness you can't handle!" So true, so true :D

Oh well I haven't seen the episode (still got... what, 3 months from now, I think). 3 months, and curiosity kills. Oh Heaven...

Hestia, pass me that chocolate sandies and Blue Hawaian please... Anyone wanna join me watching Disney movies marathon?? :D
    I'm gonna go to our little Sandle shop, buy everyone chocolate Sandley cookies, and save my negativity under Greg's chemistry books ;)

*pass Sandle Positivity Cookies around* Everyone, have some! :D

15. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

Party! Sandle love is just so darn cute :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.