Nick/Wendy #1-- NiCkY!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by quoth_the_raven, Apr 28, 2006.

1. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Yeah, that's pre-date, right Fogi? ;)

I think it's great for Nick to have more female attention in the lab. He's far too much of a hottie to go unnoticed. And while Chandra was obviously ga-ga over Warrick, and Mia even got her flirt on with Rick a li'l bit, it's nice to see the lab girl who could handle the jandle enough to actually stay has eyes for a real, available, southern gentleman ;)

Stokes needs someone fiesty to keep him on his toes, and with Greg having asked out Wendy already (I believe?) it'll be nice to see how this ship affects Nick and Greg's fantastic dynamic, too!

Wendy's great. I can't wait to see more of these two.

2. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

Greg has asked everybody out :rolleyes:.

This could be cute I like almost all ship s as long as they don't interfere with GSR (somethimes they can though) I just love all the CSIs so I love the idea of them getting a life outside the lab/feild.

3. CSIgal

CSIgal Captain

Okay after last night I'm highly disappointed and still ticked off but that's not going to send me jumping from the Snickers ship. If that's the way TPTB want the show to go fine....I guess I'll just push harder for Nick & Wendy :)

We can't deny they are cute together. Wendy is a little fiesty and seems like someone Nick would have a lot of fun with. So what if she's a lab rat...she's hot and we all know Nick loves the attention from the ladies :lol: Lab rats need lovin just as much as anyone else.

Here's a thought to ponder: Where would he take her on their first date?

4. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Cool ship, I kinda like it. It may be posslble that Nick and Wendy get together.
    But we should figure out a better name for the ship. I think NiCkY is too common, in addition, Catherine always calls him this, so that would be another ship. This is strictly my opinion, so don't shoot me, please :p

5. CSIgal

CSIgal Captain

Hey I totally agree with you WillowsWannaBe....we should figure out a better name for this ship. Nicky is just really his nickname. I'm terrible with coming up with Shippy names so I won't even take a shot at it :lol: But I'm all up for hearing what everyone else has to say!

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

i came up with a name for nick and wendy:
    PICK POCKETER

after rashomam when wendy took the mapkin from nicks pocket

7. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

Is there gonna be a new 'ship of the week'?
    Or is it 'Ship of the month' now ;)?

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

well to me pick pocketers will always be in my top 3 shippments <3

9. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

if snickers doesn't work out (which i hope to god it will) i will ship nick/wendy or nick/greg

i really do think that something will happen with nick and wendy because the producers made sure that people would start likeing them after rashomama and i guess it worked, rashomama was a snickers and pick pocketers epp

they are so cute together ;)

10. lament

lament Captain

csikicksurass, please try not to double-post. It's against our rules. If you want to add something to a post, please use the "Edit" button. :)

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

oh ok sorry, im new here and im still learning

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

wow ok im glad theres a thead for this couple!! i noticed i loved this ship in Rahomama too! haha when wendy had to get the note from nicks pants :D

13. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

:lol: when i last posted her i was just a beginer but i still love this couple. I know they haven't been on screen together alot but that one scene in Rashomam got me because when Nick asked her to get the napkin out of his front pocket the way she smiled at him and the way he smiled back :)

14. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

If you have not already done so, please read and reply to Important Announcement, particularly:

I know that lament has already had to draw this rule to your attention once today. If we continuously have to do so again, you will be issued with an official warning for Spam

Thank you.

15. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

After last nights episode, I felt this thread needed a bump so that other ship curious individuals like myself don't have to search back to page 12 to find it.
    A lurking Nick? Come on- too cute!