Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Szmanda_Togo_Fan, Nov 24, 2005.

1. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

I think I might have missed it too. I was working on something and I kind of forgot that CSI was on.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

i miss the hair too. but i still love him! the eyes are like soo heavenly and his personality is the best

3. crmscnnvstgtr101

He is definitely one of the most unique, likeable characters on television.

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

wow as this season has went on Jonathan Togo has gotten so friggin hott. I loved him and thought he was so cute right from the start but damn he's getting cuter.

5. crmscnnvstgtr101

He is, and I'm liking it.

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OH Monday's EP Togo in a tie....yummy. Gosh is he hott.

7. Szmanda_Togo_Fan

Szmanda_Togo_Fan Rookie

yea Togo in a tie- the complete package!! lol :)

Greg wasnt on CSI much last nite- lol "brass in a sweater scares me..." (or something like that)

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

wow Greg gets a lot more love in here than Ryan does...GGEEEEEsssHHH. SO I'm here to say YAY Ryan...he's my fav.

9. f_f_O

f_f_O Prime Suspect

Okay, I have to admit that for a long time, I was just a huge Greg fan. I mean, the package of good looking, nerd, and wierdness is plain SWEET.

But now slowly...oh so slowly...Ryan is creeping up on my CSI-meter. Just enough for me to post in this thread... I really have to catch up on his backstory (thank-you, Showcase and A&E and DVD's), along with the whole backstory of CSI:Miami in general (I've only seen seasons 1. part of 2 and the current season, with little bits in between) so soon I'll probably be posting in this thread a looot more.:)

10. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

Greg is just so plan HOT that everytime he's on the screne, my tempterature rises. *smakes head as I relize that I just said that outloud.*

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Hehe it's alright. I feel that way about Greg too. Also Ryan. He's the cutest one on Miami. Not by far, but he is! I almost swoon every time I see them on-screen!

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I think Greg is cute like a puppy dog cute but Ryan is just totally adorable. He makes my temperature rise. It seems like Greg didn't get as much screne time this season as last. Ryan on the other hand got plenty,,,,thanks TPTB.

13. inge

inge CSI Level Two

i totally agree with you.
    in season 3 he looked like a cute boy but in season 4 he looked hot. especially in the episodes with t-shirt. :D

14. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

The lack of Greg screentime this season was so depressing! Especially in the finale! My favorite episodes this season were Kiss-Kiss Bye-Bye and Rashomama, for the obvious reasons of tons of Greg-time. ;)

I'm so glad that there's been plenty o' Ryan, though. That's the nice thing about Miami, they only have 4 CSI's (and H doesn't do much as far as evidence collection goes, anyways) instead of 6. Then, when you add on the mole storyline and the nail-in-the-eye incident, Ryan gets even more screentime! Too bad the last couple episodes have had less of him... hopefully tomorrow in the finale the mole storyline will give Ryan lots of screentime. :D *is excited*

And, if Miami pulls a Las Vegas tomorrow and Ryan is only in one and a half scenes, I'll be very disappointed, and console myself by watching 18 old episodes in a row. :D

15. crmscnnvstgtr101

Greg is this hot, dorky cute, and Ryan is this buff, adorable cute.