Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsandersfan, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Loving the Buffy wallpaper!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

oooo, a happy dance is going on?!
    i'm joining!
    yay for a name of our own!
    coffee shift of no return is winning! mwahahahaha. not that im biased or anything...

3. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Biased? You? Nah... :lol:
    I was hoping that once the name gets picked, SinCityx could make a banner or something with the name? (please please please?)

Amd just a quick explanation: earlier on, we got into the discussion of names and such. You probably know that the GSR shippers (who call themselves gutterflies) have named their little thread/realm "the gutter". A little comment turned into many awesome suggestions over what our own little "area" should be called. Hope that clears some things. ;)

4. Sandle_Luver

Sandle_Luver Witness

<3So Many Sandles<3Love To You All :devil:

5. Guest

Guest Guest

ahh! hoping for sandles tomight!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

the season finale tonight! aaaaa, i always dread the long summer full of reruns...and by the time season 7 starts i'll be off in college! but i'm sure i'll be able to take a break from studying ( haha) on thursday nights to watch CSI!
    so do you think there's any hope of any sandle action tonight, or will it be all focused on the case, and grissom's decision?

7. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

I've voted, I like all of the names... but my brain can't stop working -_-

Ok, so before I went to sleep last night, these names just keep bugging me, so I have to get these out:

1. The Realm - well since we keep discussing what to name our 'realm', why not as well make it our name? :D hehe not that creative, I know... I just thought it's got a fairy-tale feel to it
    2. The Waiting Room - bcuz Greg's still dreaming and waiting for Sara :D
    3. The Fun House or The Playground - bcuz Greg and Sara is a fun couple :D They have the most fun together
    4. The Chemistry Lab - apart from Greg's background, I just thought bcuz Greg and Sara has very great chemistry together
    5. The Disneyland - or the disney something... well, talking about disney...
    6. The Basement - I just thought, if we can't have 'the garage'... and besides, I have to be honest with you, Sandles had been 'missing' half this season bcuz I lock them both in my baseme--*cough* :devil: shh, pretend you don't hear anything! ;) :D muahahahahaha

... okay my sanity just left me there...:lol: but yeah, just thought I'd share for fun sake :D

Wait, the finale are airing there? NOW??? o_O I'm holding my breath... O Lord, let there be Sandles moments... MANY MANY Sandle moments...

8. Guest

Guest Guest

ooo, i like the waiting room. that has a nice ring to it... and the chemisty lab would be amazing if the snickers didnt already have their darn natural chemistry, lol.
    yes i know i just said this in my post up there, but i am SO excited for the finale! only another 11 hours!

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Lurker saying I like the waiting room or the fun house/playground. Don't like coffee or anything to do with it really isn't my cup of tea. (dry humor)
    And with what's happening to brass I think there will only be a small amount of shipper moments if any.

10. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Snickers already claimed natural chemistry???? DARN!!! How could they?? :mad: :lol:

AAAAAA finale!!! And I can't wait to read your reviews!!! Since, well, 3 months till the episode airs here... so if your reviews are bad news, I don't wanna wait 3 months to watch a dissapointing season finale :( jeez, already seems like a long cold lonely months ahead...

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Stay positive guys! Whatever happens you know that Greg & Sara will still be friends & more. It might just take alittle while that's all.

12. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Aww thanks CSI_Watcher_8... :) yes we need to stay positive

13. Guest

Guest Guest

A little quote my friend gave me about positivity..." Reach for the stars ( gold ones in our case. hehe ) and you'll hit the sky reach for the sky and you wont hit anything... I think thats how it went.sorry really random lol.
    Tis kk :).
    Lol maybe in our little sandle realm we could set up a little shop full of sandley things inculding sandle dictionarys!!! hehe if that existed it would be the only shop id ever shop at!!!

14. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Yeah its good to stay positive :)

I'm kinda upset because i'm gonna have to miss the very last episode of Will & Grace ever .. but CSI is worth it!! :D

The finale airs in 4 hours 16 minutes!!! **starts happy dance again**

15. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

I was going to watch Will & Grace too, but CSI IS worth it.

3 Hours in 2 Min

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.