Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xscots_lassx

xscots_lassx Witness

OOO yaaay! Can't wait Joy!

Yeh i agree at the end of the day it is just a show, and that's why we have fanfiction hehe!

And Tini be strong don't read those spoiler boxes girl! Have a bath, make some coffee, do some excercise anything to keep yourself busy! :)

I hope Warrick is a big part of the finale as well. I also hope there's Swarrick. I'm still holding out for the unlikely event that both Sara and Warrick meet up after being rejected and then get it on lol!

Jorja Fox did say that the finale was shocking and would leave you with your jaws open (or something to that effect) and to me (not being mean :)) GSR and Yobling wouldn't be a shocking developement.

2. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Thanx for your support, Joy and Lass. I still don`t know what to do, guess the decision will be spontaneous. My only fear is that I watch it and be like: "What? Nooooooooooooooooo, they can`t do that?! WTF?!" , followed by disappointment and the wish I should have known, then it wouldn`t hurt so bad. :rolleyes:

SORRY, BUT IT´S NOT JUST A TV SHOW, THIS IS CSI!!!!! :lol:

Of course, I´d love to see this........ahm....special Swarrick project of yours. :D

So you were totally spoiled for GD? That`s funny.......Didn`t your jaw literally drop on the floor after you found out that Warrick is married in season 6? LOL, would have loved to see your face, babe! :lol:

Edited to say: Oh Lass , I forgot to tell you, this....

.....had me laughing out loud! :lol: Swarrick bang-bang? :lol: :lol:

3. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I was actually spoiled for that one too but I never wanted that. It was kinda hard to miss though, evey decent fanfic writer was picking up on it so all of a sudden I was reading a whole lot of fics in which he was married. At first I thought it was just a coincidence and then I got less dumb and figured it out :lol: :lol:

And Lass, glad to see you're excited! But it's not done yet and I'm not that sure that it's brilliant, which s why I need some feedback :)
    All will be revealed in the near future.... :D :lol: Sorry, I always wanted to say something dramatic like that.

Lastly, Tini, don't make me come over to Germany and tie you up! And get your mind out of the gutter right now! I just want to restrain you from reading spoilers ;) :lol:

4. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Let me guess, the world stopped for a moment, right? :lol:

Then hurry up girl, I can give you tons of feedback! :D

Honey, I don`t know how you do it, but that was exactly my first thought! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: If you could bring Jorja along, I´d be a happy camper! :devil:

Here is the scene from last ep.

Aren`t they cute just standing together?

Squuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I´m so hyped right now!!! It`s the CSI finale!!!! *jumps up and down and claps hands*

By the way if anybody is interested in my party life, I posted some pics at the picture thread. :lol: And yep, I´m officially nuts! :D

Edited: Is it just me or are we almost finished with page 6?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

5. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

Nice pic Tini! Next to you Tini I look pretty mellow about the finale when in reality I'm WAY excited and can't wait for this evening. You always this excited? :D

6. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Tini, honey, breath, breath....Just follow me, breath, breath. It will be ok :lol: :lol:

I think she's always this excited, yes :lol: :lol: It's ok, after a while you learn to live with it. She's really very sweet :D

And nice pictures, hun ;)

7. csi_fanatic87

Oh ok. I totally think she's sweet! That's cool. I like excited people. They're always alot of fun and bring happiness. :D

8. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Ok, ok, I´m trying, I´m trying..........*breaths* Squuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! .........I can`t stop, sorry! This is way to cool!!!!! I wish I could watch it tonight..... TONIGHT folks!! :D

Maybe we get a cute Swarrick scene, who knows? I feel like posting pics today, so here they come.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

God, I could eat her alive! :devil: It`s an obsession, honestly!

Yeah, I´m always so excited, sorry folks. It`s really not my intention to get on your nerves. :rolleyes: And thanks for the compliments Joy ! That`s why I love you so much, cookie...... :D

By the way, cool that y`all like my pics! :)

9. csi_fanatic87

It's TONIGHT Tini! Only hours away...

Great Jorja/Sara pics tini! Eat her alive? I don't think you would want to do that to Jorja. You love her too much, but I do understand what your saying. A Swarrick scene or 2 would be awsome!

It's all right Tini! It's what we love about you. :D

10. Togu

Togu Witness

could anyone give me the link to the fic i was talking about earlier?? the one made by Joyce?? i can`t find it :(

11. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Sure, here it is:

have fun

:D

By the way, did I already squee today? No? Ok, then quuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

12. Togu

Togu Witness

ooohh!! thank you!! muahahhaha! :lol:
    i watched 6x22 today! :D yay! didn`t see any swarrick moments though.. :(

13. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Yeah, that's because Swarrick momens are rare :lol: :lol: But that's ok, that keeps our ship special :D We are special people with a special ship!

Tini, those pics of Jorja were amazing, I could not eat her alive because why would I eat something as pretty as that but she is gorgeous.

Ok, people, have fun watching the final tonight!!! I hope it brings you everything you want to see and lot's of Swarrick. Or maybe just good Sara or Warrick scenes. The European people, who are in no way nearing the final, are going to bed now :lol: :lol:
    And yeah...that's me :D

14. csi_fanatic87

Yeah we are! :D It's nice to have a special ship even if that does mean we rarely see them together alot.

15. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, that`s so sweet Joy. You are right Swarrick shippers are very rare, but totally sweet and most of all: friendly! I think that`s what I appreciate the most. :D We don`t feel the need to bash other ships or make them look bad, cause we are realistic and aware that Swarrick ( ok never say never, but come on...) isn`t going to happen on CSI! That`s the way it is, the word doesn`t end without our ship, but it`s indeed fun to talk about these 2 hot actors and imagine them together. *sigh* :)

So always keep spreading the Swarrick love my little cookies! :D

Thanks hun. I hope everythings going to be fine ! :) We`ll have to wait and see!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.