Eddie Cahill #6: Man of Our Dreams

There's a very short (14 seconds) promo for the show, which you can watch here. And here are two (small) screencaps of Eddie from the promo:

1osoiv.jpg

34g7bps.jpg

Damn, he looks fine...

On a more serious note, anyone else worried about this? Not that I'm not super stoked that he's got a new role, but the whole concept just doesn't seem to fill me with confidence. Just looks like another soapy legalish drama, and my cynical ass just can't see it lasting very long.

On June 8, Eddie was on the ETALK interview show on CTV along with Shawn Ashmore promoting their upcoming series Conviction. At the very end of the interview the host commented on the name, Tag, his character from Friends and Eddie replied, "You know where it came from? I asked the guy, I was like, 'Where'd you come up with that name?' That Christmas the writer who created Tag, Wil [Calhoun] was his name, the producers had given all the writers TAG Heuer watches and he said, 'So I named him Tag,' and he said, 'I call everybody Jones, so Tag Jones.' That's where the name comes from."
Interview

I watch it.

Originally it was just because Eddie is in it, but it's better than I expected and I'm getting sucked in. I'm enjoying the characters.

Unfortunately, looking at the ratings, I don't think it'll survive.

ABC gave "full-season orders" to Speechless & Designated Survivor. No news currently about Conviction. I haven't watched yet, but I'm always behind on things, and have to catch up. I would hate for Hayley Atwell to lose 2 consecutive ABC shows to cancellation.
orangesurprisedshock.gif

Per TVLine, Eddie will be appearing in an episode of Hawaii Five-0 on November 2, 2018.

He will play "Carson, a pilot and old friend of McGarrett’s from his military days. Carson is killed in a mysterious plane crash while apparently kidnapping a baby, but via flashbacks he drops clues that point the investigation in the right direction."

Back