Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by blackflag, May 8, 2015.

1. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Seeing Gary's tweet and FB post, makes me think that maybe he realizes CM:BB isn't doing so well, he has live tweeted two weeks in a row and it will be interesting to see if he does it again tomorrow night.

He never live tweets but I thought maybe he didn't like Twitter anyways.

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

The shows doing fine. I read somewhere that last weeks ratings were better than "Code Black". CBS has been trying to get as many cast members as they can on every show to live tweet. ("CSI" had the "CSICast" account for those who didn't have their own twitter accounts.) CBS believes in the importance of social media. I wouldn't be surprised if there are contract clauses these day concerning live tweeting after all they've controlled actor/show interviews for years.

3. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Sometimes I think they should have named it Criminal Minds, Beyond Boarders meets CSI.
    I hope the CBS keeps this, it's a very good show, also hope they don't cancel the original
    C.M.

4. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I don't think Criminal Minds is in any danger of being cancelled. They're probably just doing some extensive cast negotiations at this point. Even if it doesn't come back for a full 22, I could see 13. I wasn't a big fan of Beyond Borders' first two episodes, but tonight's was an improvement. I'm still not sold on the characters. They all seem kind of generic. Part of what made NCIS: NO work was that I was immediately attached to the characters.

5. Rena

Rena Rookie

I watched the pilot. I will give the show a try, though I am still not convinced by the idea of the show. How come that the FBI goes abroad? The "F" is for "federal", i.e. on American soil, not for "international". Do FBI agents really travel abroad to investigate crimes committed to U.S. citizens?!
    I really do hope they don't mess up with the show by not making their homework on foreign nations, cultures, customs, laws... It alaways p**** me off when TV shows use stereotypes to make it more easily understandable to an audience. This show could provide some sort of eduactional task on intercultural understanding.

The Episode: I thought it was weird they took their own vehicles to a foreign country. Maybe it is easier for them than driving a rickshaw or so :p I can see why the plane has to be much bigger than the small private jet the other team uses for travelling across the country since they travel across the world and need a bathroom and some beds on board. But a car and a motorcycle?!

The story of the episode was so rushed. Everything was done so quickly: travel to Thailand, see ONE dead body, deliver the profile, find the right spot in the middle of nowhere to go looking, catch the unsub. Did you notice that the team stayed in the same clothes until they returned to the U.S.? So did Monty. This indicates that they didn't spend much time in Thailand. I also wonder what working hours Monty has to work considering the time difference. A lot of night shifts, I guess ;)

Apart from Gary Sinise I knew Alana De La Garza as Marisol from "CSI:Miami", and I am positively suprised that she plays a tough, smart chararacter.

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

That's interesting about the live tweeting. I just didn't see Gary as a tweeter. LOL

I am a bit nervous about this show going against Chicago: PD.

7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

WHEN AMERICANS FOUND DEAD IN JAPAN ARE THOUGHT TO BE SUICIDES, THE INTERNATIONAL RESPONSE TEAM THINKS OTHERWISE, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6

Editor's note: This replaces the previously scheduled programming.

Seger & Garrett investigate in Japan

"Whispering Death" – The International Response Team travels to Japan, where the team assists local law enforcement to investigate a string of homicides made to look like suicides. Also, Mae tries to encourage Clara to get out and enjoy herself, on CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS, Wednesday, April 6 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: R victims in Japan thought 2 B suicides really murders? The IRT investigates on @CriminalMindsBB #CBS 4/6 9pm http://bit.ly/1RGhtF6

REGULAR CAST:
    Gary Sinise (Jack Garrett)
    Alana De La Garza (Clara Seger)
    Daniel Henney (Matt Simmons)
    Tyler James Williams (Russ "Monty" Montgomery)
    Annie Funke (Mae Jarvis)

GUEST CAST:
    Josh Cassaubon (Kris Hall)
    David Haack (Damian Hall)
    Hira Ambrosino (Kazumi Fukui)
    Yukiyoshi Ozawa (Ryo Mirrante)
    Sharon Omi (Mrs. Nakano)
    Takashi Yamaguchi (Yukio)
    Shu Sakimoto (Sushi Chef)

WRITTEN BY: Adam Glass, one of the series' executive producers
    DIRECTED BY: Larry Teng

THE INTERNATIONAL RESPONSE TEAM HEADS TO PARIS TO SEARCH FOR AN UNSUB TARGETING AMERICANS WHO LIVE THERE, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6

"The Lonely Heart" – The International Response Team heads to Paris to search for an UnSub targeting Americans who live there, on CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS, Wednesday, April 6 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: The IRT looks 4 an UnSub in the City of Lights targeting Americans living in Paris @CriminalMindsBB #CBS 4/6 10pm http://bit.ly/1R1pk46

REGULAR CAST:
    Annie Funke (Mae Jarvis)

GUEST CAST:
    Lothaire Bluteau (Commissaire Pierre Clement)
    Ivo Nandi (Paul Mossier)
    Elisabeth Hower (Samantha Wade)
    Cherish Monique Duke (Renée Alston)
    Hadeel Sittu (Sheila Martin)
    Meredith Riley Stewart (Bianca Lewis)
    Kate Hamilton (Katherine Barker)
    Anna Campbell (Alexandra Lafayette)
    Daniel Messier (Dr. Alan Gilles)
    A. Leslie Kies (Amy Wallace)

WRITTEN BY: Ticona S. Joy
    DIRECTED BY: Constantine Makris

8. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Don't get at all why CBS doing such a stupid things like put double episodes to rush season and put all 13 episodes to 25.05. For me or we doing things the best we can or we doing nothing. I can't believe that they can't put season finale in june or something. Stupid move and then they will complaining how awful numbers show had.

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

THE INTERNATIONAL RESPONSE TEAM SEARCHES BELIZE WHEN A HONEYMOONING COUPLE DISAPPEARS, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13

The IRT investigates their latest case in Belize w/Officer Tillet

Autumn Reeser Guest Stars as Sue Davis, One of the Missing Newlyweds

"Love Interrupted" – The International Response Team heads to Belize to search for a couple who disappears while on their honeymoon in what appears to be a targeted abduction, on CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS, Wednesday, April 13 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Autumn Reeser (Hawaii Five-0, The O.C.) guest stars as Sue Davis, one of the missing newlyweds.

CHEAT TWEET: It's no honeymoon 4 the IRT when they look 4 missing newlyweds in Belize @CriminalMindsBB #CBS 4/13 10pm http://bit.ly/1S9vU5b

REGULAR CAST:
    Annie Funke (Mae Jarvis)

GUEST CAST:
    Gil McKinney (John Davis)
    Autumn Reeser (Sue Davis)
    Gabrielle Made (Hotel Manager)
    Christine Kellogg-Darrin (Mary Davis)
    Granville Ames (Steven Davis)
    Yancey Arias (Officer Tillet)
    John Getz (Randal Cowan)
    Mustafa Harris (Driver)
    Jonathan Medina (Antonio Cayetan)
    Burgundy Ruth (UnSub Daughter #1)
    Cali Frigo (UnSub Daughter #2)
    Deanna Shepherd (UnSub Daughter #3)
    Katie Cooper (Canadian Woman/Trish Jackson)
    Katy Foley (Dutch Woman/Monika Mikkelson)

WRITTEN BY: Adam Glass, one of the series' executive producers
    DIRECTED BY: Paul A. Kaufman

10. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

WHEN AN IDAHO COUPLE VISITING MOROCCO ON A CRUISE ARE KIDNAPPED, THE INTERNATIONAL RESPONSE TEAM HEADS TO CASABLANCA TO FIND THEM, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 20

Simmons & Garrett question a contact in Casablanca

"Citizens of the World" – The International Response Team travels to Morocco when a retired couple from Idaho is kidnapped while visiting the country on a cruise, on CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS, Wednesday, April 20 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: A couple on a cruise 2 Morocco is kidnapped and it's up 2 the IRT 2 find them @CriminalMindsBB #CBS 4/20 10pm http://bit.ly/21V6r4G

REGULAR CAST:
    Annie Funke (Mae Jarvis)

RECURRING CAST:
    Kelly Frye (Kristy Simmons)
    Ezra Dewey (Jake Simmons)
    Declan Whaley (David Simmons)

GUEST CAST:
    Wendy Phillips (Kate Carson)
    Peter Banifaz (Hassan)
    Tony Pasqualini (Peter Carson)
    Rachid Sabitri (Ben)
    Fouad Hajji (Amajagh)
    Marwan Salama (Cadi)
    Wiley Pickett (Veidt)
    Zuhair Haddad (Rains)
    Ali Hillis (Grace Carson)
    Michael Benyaer (Salah Sabila)
    CJ Forst (Wayne)
    Maz Siam (Chieftain)
    Paris Benjamin (Camp Matron)
    Camille Ameen (Mother)

WRITTEN BY: Matthew Lau
    DIRECTED BY: Alec Smight

11. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

SCENE STEALER

CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS'
    TYLER JAMES WILLIAMS

HE PLAYS FBI phenom Russ "Monty" Montgomery of the bureau's International Response Team, a special unit that helps Americans abroad whose lives are being threatened. While the rest of the team flies far and wide to fight crime in exotic locales (this week they head to Morocco to save some missing Idahoans), Monty remains stateside to provide tech support and liaise with the grieving and worried families. "He's 22 and he's got a job that would make people twice his age spiral out of control because it's so heavy," Williams says. "It's a real struggle for him daily."

WHERE YOU'VE SEEN HIM Portraying the young Chris Rock (for four years) on Everybody Hates Chris. Recently he appeared as Noah on The Walking Dead, which ended when hungry zombies tore his character to bits. "I hadn't even seen the final cut, but what we shot was just so horrible, I gave my mom a heads-up that she may not want to watch it live," Williams says.

WHY WE LOVE HIM Williams makes art of blending comedy and drama on Beyond Borders without letting Monty seem forced or corny. "I'm going to some superdark places on this show--Monty has to tell family members, 'Your son was burned alive with toxic gas,'" Williams says. "So I've got to bring lightness, even if it's just a moment."

CHILD, PLEASE Even though he's been acting since he was 4, don't dub Williams a kid star. "I hate that term," he says. "I hate the reputation that comes with it. It's like everyone's waiting for me to become a drug addict. I also don't relate to the "star" part of it. I was never star-ish. I was just a kid on a show who was trying to be funny."

--Aubry D'Arminio
    TV Guide Magazine (April 18-May 1, 2016 Double Issue)

Mac&Adam Fan likes this.
  12. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

THE INTERNATIONAL RESPONSE TEAM INVESTIGATES THE MURDER OF A MOTHER VACATIONING WITH HER FAMILY IN MEXICO, AND HER HUSBAND BECOMES THE PRIME SUSPECT WHEN HE FLEES, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27

[​IMG]

"De Los Inocentes" – When a woman vacationing in Mexico with her family is the victim of foul play, the International Response Team investigates her husband as the prime suspect when he flees, on CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS, Wednesday, April 27 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Ay caramba! The IRT suspects a victim's husband of his wife's death in Mexico. @CriminalMindsBB #CBS 4/27 10pm http://bit.ly/1TAmTXS

REGULAR CAST:
    Annie Funke (Mae Jarvis)

GUEST CAST:
    Matthew Settle (Daniel Wolf)
    Crystal Allen (Jessica Wolf)
    Brooklyn Silzer (Megan Wolf)
    Asher Angel (Ryan Wolf)
    Angelica Celaya (C.I. Silvia Ruiz)
    Jane Santos (Female Desk Clerk)
    Aaron Behr (Rafael Acosta)
    George Tovar (Head of Security)
    Matt Miller (Council General Patrick Hillis)
    Rob Brownstein (Raymond Wright)
    Brenda Bakke (Diana Reed)
    Steven M. Gagnon (Mark Reed)
    Jolene Kay (Blonde Woman/Laura Hayes)
    Juan Carlos Cantu (Reverend Estaban Soria)
    Frank Miranda (PLN Guard)

WRITTEN BY: Christopher Barbour
    DIRECTED BY: Jeannot Swarc

13. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

WHEN AN AMERICAN GIRL RUNS AWAY TO MEET HER BOYFRIEND IN TURKEY, THE INTERNATIONAL RESPONSE TEAM SUSPECTS SHE WAS TRICKED BY SOMEONE POSING AS HIM, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS," WEDNESDAY, MAY 4

If you go missing in a faraway land, Agents Seger & Garrett will find you!

Sonya Walger Guest Stars as Former MI-6 Agent Marion Codwell

"The Matchmaker" – When an American girl leaves home to meet her boyfriend in Turkey, the International Response Team suspects she's in trouble after being tricked by someone posing as her boyfriend, on CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS, Wednesday, May 4 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Was a girl tricked into going 2 Turkey by someone posing as her boyfriend? @CriminalMindsBB 5/4 10pm http://bit.ly/23sunCw

REGULAR CAST:
    Annie Funke (Mae Jarvis)

GUEST CAST:
    Mandy Jane Turpin (Stephanie Peters)
    Juliette Angelo (Emma Peters)
    Scott Christopher (Glenn Peters)
    Nick Massouh (Abu Hakim Al Badi)
    Cas Anvar (Dale Hanah)
    John Minch (United States Ambassador)
    Anne Bedian (Rabia Bayar)
    Jay Abdo (Erdem Bayar)
    Atif Hashwi (Emir Bayar)
    Sonya Walger (Marion Codwell)
    Nihan Gur (Receptionist)
    Ben Maccabee (Marko Bashir)

WRITTEN BY: Tim Clemente
    DIRECTED BY: Matt Earl Beesley

14. kris44

kris44 Witness

Good news! I've recordered the espisode yesterday ! But I haven't watched it yet. And now, waiting for the new TV show...

15. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

WHEN AN AMERICAN COLLEGE STUDENT IS KILLED AND HIS BROTHER GOES MISSING IN JOHANNESBURG, THE INTERNATIONAL RESPONSE TEAM SUSPECTS A GANG COULD BE BEHIND BOTH, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS," WEDNESDAY, MAY 11

The IRT is ready to investigate a missing American in Johannesburg, South Africa

Mykelti Williamson Guest Stars as Brigadier General Yazeen Zwane

"Iqiniso" – When an American college student working in Johannesburg is killed and his brother goes missing, the International Response Team suspects a gang could be behind both. Jack works the case with Lieutenant Ananda Doshi (Bahni Tupin), a profiler he's worked with before who has an unorthodox style of investigation, on CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS, Wednesday, May 11 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Mykelti Williamson guest stars as Brigadier General Yazeen Zwane, who assists the International Response Team with the case.

CHEAT TWEET: The IRT rushes 2 Johannesburg 2 when a student is killed and his brother goes missing @CriminalMindsBB #CBS 5/11 9pm http://bit.ly/1T206Q2

REGULAR CAST:
    Annie Funke (Mae Jarvis)

GUEST CAST:
    Cliff Simon (Curtis Miller)
    Mykelti Williamson (Brigadier General Yazeen Zwane)
    Austin James (Brandon Smit)
    Skyler Seymour (Timothy Smit)
    Musetta Vander (Miriam Nell)
    Kegn Matungulu (Ibhuloho Thug #2)
    Garikayi Mutambirwa (Lieutenant Okoye)
    Brenda Bakke (Camille Smit)
    Arnold Vosloo (Armand Smit)
    Bahni Turpin (Lieutenant Ananda Doshi)
    Mike Falkow (Kurt Adams)
    Sean Cameron Michael (Noah Coetzee)
    Jakki Jandrell (Lydia Coetzee)
    Dayo Ade (Paul Ntombi)

WRITTEN BY: Christopher Barbour
    DIRECTED BY: Laura Belsey

THE INTERNATIONAL RESPONSE TEAM HEADS TO CUBA TO SEARCH FOR SPREE KILLERS TARGETING AMERICANS, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS," WEDNESDAY, MAY 11

Agent Seger works with Cuban law enforcement to catch killers targeting Americans

"The Ballad of Nick and Nat" – When American victims are found in different locations throughout Cuba, the International Response Team heads to the island nation to search for possible spree killers, on CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS, Wednesday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: R spree killers targeting Americans in Cuba? The IRT investigates on @CriminalMindsBB #CBS 5/11 10pm http://bit.ly/1VF1XRn

REGULAR CAST:
    Annie Funke (Mae Jarvis)

GUEST CAST:
    Lombardo Boyar (Cedro Pena)
    Ambyr Childers (Natalie Knox)
    Michael William Freeman (Nick Jamison)
    Matias Ponce (Rodrigo Fernandez)
    Rey Borge (Clerk)
    Sergio Sanchez (Alejandro)
    Victor Rivers (Nestor Diaz)
    Gregory North (Ambassador Sweeting)
    Mark Jacobson (Austin Morrison)
    Tom Connolly (Simon Kotner)